Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neeraj Chauhan
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neeraj ChauhanYour feedback matters!
I am 31 years old male having problem of infertility. Married before 4 yrs. I have normal LH & testosterone level but slightly higher FSH level. I have sperm count less than 80 million. What is the predictable cause of low sperm count? I have no addiction of tobacco and alcohol.
I am married. I am 28 year old. Trying to conceive. I want to know about implantation bleeding. When implantation bleeding happens?
Agar period regular Na ho toh pregnant hone ka chances kam hota h kya? I mean to ask that can I be pregnant if I missed my period for 3 months.
Cancer is increasing all over the world and especially cancer of the ovaries. We all remember Angelina Jolie getting both her ovaries and fallopian tubes removed last year due to fears of having early ovarian cancer. This increased awareness about ovarian cancer amongst women worldwide, more than anything else.
Ovarian cancer is a relatively rare female cancer, it is rarer than breast cancer or cervical cancer. But it kills the maximum numbers of women worldwide because it is usually caught very late. Its symptoms are those that most of us put up with day in and day out without thinking twice, like persistent bloating , gas, nausea, abdominal pressure and fullness, pelvic discomfort or pain, persistent constipation or a frequent need to urinate, loss of appetite or quickly feeling full, increase in waistline and a persistent lack of energy.
Epithelial tumours that occur in cells located on the surface of the ovary, are the most common. They are also found mostly in women more than 60 yrs of age. Most women never get ovarian cancer even if they live to be 90, but certain others get it in their 30s. Why? Doctors say genetics, obesity and the number of years a woman ovulates are all risk factors. Thus, women who’ve never had babies or been on birth control or have started ovulating very early are all at risk. As, fertility medications that cause women to ovulate more frequently are also a risk factor for getting this cancer.
The truth of the matter is that the sooner ovarian cancer is diagnosed, the easier it is to treat. So when do you seek treatment for cancer? Obviously, as soon as you are diagnosed. If you have 2-3 symptoms of this cancer present together and they only get worse with time, then you must go to your gynaecologist to rule out ovarian cancer.
If you have the disease this is what your doctor may advise you to do
Angelina Jolie took a bold decision to get her ovaries removed even though she wasn’t really suffering from ovarian cancer. But if you have this cancer and its spread then you will have to go for either surgery in which the tumour and most tissues around it will be removed or radiotherapy or both as treatment.
Radiation therapy and chemotherapy may also be used to halt cancer progression by killing the cancer cells or keeping them from dividing. These treatments could be administered before or after surgery.
There are a few novel treatments like new chemotherapy drugs, vaccines, gene therapy and immunotherapy but they are still under investigation.
The success of your cancer treatment depends on the skill of your gynecologic oncologists who will design your treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
How to get pregnant fast? Does eating mangoes affect in process of getting pregnant? Does having Hukkah affect the process?
A few weeks ago I have sex with my girlfriend and again after 2 days I do it again and then I give unwanted 72 to her but she can't have their periods and bleeding is coming out ao what is the problem? And every moth of 22-25 she has periods but this time periods is not coming?
How to use apsara tablet for women for pregnancy protection if I used 8 or 9 or any other day of period and after the taking tablet doing sex then it will help in pregnancy protection or not.
There was no intercourse but genital rubbing. There was pre-cum present. He pee after last ejac.(lessening sperm count). Is preg. possible from the pre-cum?
I am 2 month pregnant. This is my second pregnancy. My first pregnancy was premature. Will my second one will b same?
Natural therapies are a great option to support your body and prepare it for pregnancy. As with any approach trying to decrease the chance of miscarriage, these steps will help to nourish and support the body, inviting a healthy pregnancy to occur.
Preparing ahead of time for your pregnancy is also important for decreasing the chance of a miscarriage, these steps must be practiced for at least 3 months before you become pregnant again. If you are currently experiencing a miscarriage consult a doctor or midwife right away.
1. Prepare for conception: The first step is to prepare your body with fertility cleansing. Fertility cleansing helps you to support the liver in cleansing the body of old toxins and excess hormones while encouraging the uterus to cleanse itself of ‘old’ contents, increasing uterine circulation and tone.
2. Eat a nutrient dense fertility diet: The next step is to nourish and build up your body to be a healthy, baby friendly body. This can be done through eating a well balanced and nutritious diet. What you eat has a strong impact on:
- The health of your eggs
- Your hormonal balance
- Creating a healthy placenta
- Decreases chance of a miscarriage
- Building nutrient storage for baby
- Creating a healthy reproductive system
3. Build a healthy foundation: One of the major foundational steps to increase your chance of having a healthy pregnancy is to take some basic vitamins, minerals, and EFA’s. There are specific vitamins and minerals that are necessary for a healthy reproductive system, hormonal balance, and ovulation. Essential fatty acids are also extremely important for miscarriage prevention.
4. Apply fertility or abdominal massage: Another important element of promoting a healthy conception is to increase circulation to the uterus. Through applying a simple massage method called self fertility massage you are able to increase the circulation to the uterus, clear adhesions and congestion. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.