Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neelima TripathiYour feedback matters!
There is a itching problem in the perineum location of the vagina and it seen little red and how the problem solved.
My wife has cesarean delivery 2 months earlier. Her period is not yet start. So what should I do for safe sex. We do not want baby for 3 years. Advice appropriately.
As indicated by Ayurveda, good digestion, solid “agni” (the metabolic flame), quality functioning of the liver and an adjusted endocrine framework result in strong immunity. Immunity of the human body is said to be associated to an entity called “ojas” which is believed to be the subtle and positive essence of “kapha” an aspect which provides the body with vigour, strength, immunity and vitality. The general notion is that stronger the Agni, healthier the “ojas”, although other factors play a major role too. Therefore, it becomes important to protect your “ojas”. Protection of 'ojas' is possible when you are able to live in the present with pure and complete awareness. A number of ways to promote “ojas” and thereby, develop your immunity are listed below:
- Diet: Agni is bolstered by a dietary routine that minimizes refined sugars, stimulants and processed foods. The focus must be shifted to consumption of whole and healthy foods while maintaining a proper schedule. Inclusion of garlic, ginger, black pepper, long pepper, cinnamon, asafoetida in the diet is advised as it destroys poisons and bad bacteria, kindles Agni, promotes normal body temperature maintenance and eliminates the extra kapha.
- Get adequate sleep: It is proven that sleep deprivation in humans can cause a total loss of the immune functions of the body. Thus, it becomes mandatory to adopt a balanced sleeping schedule where the minimum duration to be regularly maintained is 8 hours.
- Exercise: Appropriate exercise discharges collected strain, moves stagnant emotional and mental energy, enhances circulation, encourages proper elimination, improves digestion, supports sound sleep and promotes relaxation in the body. All these contribute to a healthy maintenance of the immune system. Adversely, improper exercise can prove to be damaging.
- Meditation and yoga: The different types of Ayurvedic practices, each having a different set of benefits, are advised to be adapted so that you can sustain immunity. Some of these practices include yoga, pranayama, meditation, etc.
- Herbal support: Different types of herbs in the Ayurvedic tradition, each having an affinity for a certain type of tissue, are capable of supporting the immune system. The advisable herbal supports include chyavanprash, turmeric, ginger, Tulsi, Shatavatri, Ashwagandha, turmeric, tulsi, trifla, giloy, Bronchial Support Herbal Syrup, Immune Support tablets, etc.
- Regular detoxification: Regular detoxification (by Panchkarma procedures) of body as advised in Ayurveda , keeps basic body doshas ( Vats, pitta, kapha) in balance.
- Rejuvenation therapy- After detoxification certain ayurvedic drugs, herbs are given for a long duration for rejuvenation, longevity of life, immunity boosting. It also prevents and cure diseases.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.
Look after your hair this Holi in these 3 effective ways
Holi is the ever exuberant festival of colors where everyone indulges in fun and frolic. Traditionally played with natural colors derived from flowers, Holi is now celebrated with harmful, toxic and inorganic colors that can really leave you with ruined hair and skin post celebration. These colors comprise of dyes, chemicals, glass powder and metals such as mica - all of which have extremely harmful effects on your skin and hair.
The colors used during Holi can cause your hair to become dull and brittle and may even induce a condition known as acute irritant contact dermatitis, which causes redness, irritation and burning of the scalp area.
Follow these tips to take care of your hair and scalp as you enjoy the festival.
1.Oil your hair
Apply oil to your hair about an hour before you play Holi to maximize the penetration of the oil into the scalp. Oil prevents the color from settling down into your hair, thus, making it easier to remove later on. It also acts as a shield by providing protection from chemicals and dirt, and can help in preventing your hair from becoming dry and frizzy due to prolonged exposure to colors and the sun.
2.Cover your tresses
Tie your hair up in a bun or ponytail to minimize its contact with harmful colors. If possible, cover your hair with a scarf or shower cap to protect it from the damage.
3.Wash your hair the right way
Thoroughly rinse your hair with plain water to get rid of dirt, dry colors, chemicals and the mica particles contained in it. After that, apply a mild shampoo on your hair, gently massaging your hair and scalp and leave it in for about 10 minutes. This will help in extracting and dissolving all the dust and colors stuck to your hair and scalp. Rinse out the shampoo and apply a rich conditioner to replenish the oil and moisture that have been stripped away by the chemicals. If your hair is still dry and lifeless, oil it overnight after Holi, as well. Applying hair masks is also a good idea to help your mane regain its former glory.