Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neelima TripathiYour feedback matters!
Hello. I am 24 year old female. I often feel pain during intercourse. And vaiginal warts and bit swelling in vulva. I also experience abdominal pain and pelvic pain during my periods. Irregular periods last only for 3 days. Light bleeding. Sometimes yellow discharge too. What should I do?
Hi doctor, I am planning for sex with my girlfriend. with out safety. does she get pregnant and her date is on 1 september. please help me.
I had sex on 19 th day of my menstruation cycle without condom. Is there any chance of getting pregnant?
Hi My wife walking feeling tierd and coming swelling her face she has 8 grm blood what should she eat give me a good advice please
Myelopathy refers to any neurological deficit pertaining to the spinal cord. The three most common types of myelopathy are Cervical myelopathy, Lumbar myelopathy and Thoracic myelopathy. Here are the causes and symptoms of myelopathy.
- Injury: This is a very common cause of myelopathy. Any type of accident or even a traumatic event can cause myelopathy and perhaps even paralysis.
- Spinal stenosis: This is a condition in which the spinal cord narrows and is one of the leading causes of myelopathy.
- Degenerative disc disorders: As you get older, disc disorders are more likely to occur, as well as other conditions which affect the spinal column, such as osteoporosis, etc.
- Tumor: It is a little known fact that tumors very often do cause myelopathy.
- Multiple sclerosis: There are many other diseases, which may cause myelopathy and multiple sclerosis is one of them.
There are many indications that you are suffering from myelopathy and should consult a medical expert. Here are some of them:
- Change in coordination: It refers to the state, wherein, all of a sudden you may find it harder to move certain limbs the way you want to. Sometimes, it may affect your whole body as well.
- Sudden muscle weakness: It is highly likely, that if you have myelopathy then you will experience sudden weakness in your muscles.
- Decreased hand-eye coordination: This is perhaps the biggest indicator of myelopathy since hand-eye coordination is directly linked to your spinal cord and brain and if they are not functioning properly then hand-eye coordination will be affected.
These are just some of the symptoms of myelopathy, however, the doctor cannot diagnose myelopathy until he conduct certain tests. These tests include MRI scans and other tests as well as a regular physical check-up along with a check of your medical history.
I am having pain in nipples and breast from 1 week even after breastfeed. Even not able to feed properly. What should I do?
I am Dr Jyotsna Patel, Practising Gynaecology and obstetrics in Andheri East at Umang Maternity and surgical home. Today I am going to talk about the common problem that is white discharge which we encounter in women as far as the gynaecologist concern.
There are a lot of myths about white discharge. People say that it gives weakness, it makes you fat, it will make you thin, it will give you back ache. But all this is a wrong information. Like we have saliva in our mouth, in the similar way we have white discharge from the vagina which is physiological which is the mouth of the womb which is called cervix produces some discharge which is mucoid discharge. This is a normal white discharge, it is sticky, it is not foul smelling, and at some phases of the month, it can be little excessive. So it should not be considered abnormal.
What we call abnormal white discharge is when the white discharge is associated with itching, giving you lot of irritation down or a lot of redness down. That can be called as a vaginal infection. This could be a fungal infection and mixed infection for which you need to consult a gynaecologist.
Treatment- This white discharge is to be treated with anti-fungal infections and we have other antibiotics that we give to treat the vaginal infection.
Any other issues you have, you can contact me through Lybarte.com.
Maine pregnancy ke liye plan kiya tha but success nahi hota so me kya karu maine m2 tone tablet and folinic d cap liya tha ek gynac ne kaha tha agar pregnancy nahi success hoti to ovulation treatment karenge ye treatment kya hoti he please muze kuch advice kare muze pahele ek daughter hai 8 years ki hai but abhi next chance lena he so please advice kare.
Hi doctor, I have a query regarding the pregnancy. Today 19th Feb 2016 my periods are done. My periods started on 14th feb and finished 19th Feb. So is it possible to do intercourse today to get pregnant. We really want a baby. When is the right time to conceive. Kindly reply.
I am bisexual. Mene bohto k sath bina protection ka sex kiya hai. Kisi k sath protection k sath bhi bt I think k vo log infected nahi the. kya mujhe koi infection ho skta hai like std or hvi.
Got intimate with bf on 21 may got normal periods on 27 may. Urine tests thrice on 8 june all negative. What should I do more to confirm? Can I preg? I want to avoid please help.
Are you planning a romantic dinner or lunch to celebrate a special occasion? Then don’t forget to incorporate some of the foods listed below for a perfect unforgettable evening. These foods are the ones that have made it to the list of top romantic foods.
- Chocolate: You can’t go wrong with chocolate and it would definitely be on the top of the list for top romantic foods. Chocolate contains a chemical known as phenylethylamine or PEA which is similar to and produces the same effects of amphetamine. Amphetamine is a chemical that is released in the brain, it produces the joyous or euphoric feeling. Chocolate is also a known aphrodisiac. Eaten as it is or as a fondue or used to cover strawberries, chocolate is perfect.
- Seafood: Seafood is simple and easy to cook and delicious to eat. Oysters are another known aphrodisiac, they are considered to be the symbol of passion.Oysters are rich in zinc and are considered to be great for boosting fertility. They also contain a high amount of amino acids that help in the production of sex hormones. Oysters are usually eaten raw straight from the shell with a dash of lemon juice. Remember these slippery mollusk is not to everyone’s liking or taste.
- Strawberries: Probably one of the oldest and most easily recognizable romantic food item is the small red strawberry. This healthy fruit is rich in vitamin C and helps to keep the blood flowing to all parts of the body. Delicious on its own or dipped in chocolate or whipped cream or part of a sumptuous dessert the strawberry is the perfect way to end a romantic meal.
- Bananas: Bananas contain the enzyme bromelain which helps to trigger and boost the levels of testosterone in men. The potassium and vitamin B present in this nutrient-dense fruit helps to boost energy levels. Potassium also helps in building muscle strength. This tasty fruit can be eaten as it is or added to a smoothie to keep you going.
- Chili Peppers: Surprising right, who would have thought that chili peppers would make it to the list of romantic foods. The vibrant red colour and the exotic connotations of this spice makes it a symbol of passion and love. Considered to be an aphrodisiac, chili peppers stimulate the feel-good chemicals in the brain known as endorphins. Chili peppers are sure to stimulate your nerves and get your heart rate speeding.
Plan your menu or look for recipes that are simple and easy to follow using the. Setting the mood is the first step for a memorable evening.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!