Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neelam Hans
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neelam HansYour feedback matters!
Hi we got married in 2014 and used precautions for 1 year after that on regular basis we are doing intercourse but my wife is not getting pregnant. Dr. Said eggs is not developing fully. So today she gave fertomid 50, normoz, divafol, feris 100. May I know what kind of medicine they are and for which purpose?
Hi respected sir /madam i'm 23 year old girl in suffering from irregular menstrual cycle mc happens for me once in 3 months. During mc time i'll suffer a lot and leakage will lasts upto 15 day please suggest me some solution i'll be waiting for your precious response thanks and regards.
Hi am Krissh 23, actually I wanna ask one doubt. Don't mistake me. My gf and me going to do intercourse for first time. So we r going to do safe and protective sex only. But even she had a doubt is there any pills to avoid pregnancy. Actually we heard I pill will prevent from pregnancy but we don't know exactly. Please let me know safest and non side effect pills.
I am an engineering student in VIT university. My basic problem is I am on more weight than it has to be for my height. I can reduce it by doing exercises or anything but the problem is I am thin on the upper part and fatty on the bottom. I hope you got me. Also my hip was somewhat wide but that was from my mother genes. So with this I looked like very thin feature from face, neck,hands, abdomen and from there it looks like an unmatched one. Is there any solution that I could get out of this because it does not look good when I wear series for any functions. Please do tell me.
1 year passed of my marriage and since then my wife's periods are irregular and she is still not getting pregnant. We make physical relation on daily basis. Kindly suggest me how she will get pregnant.
I am trying to conceive since last 4 months Though I have regular periods but my ultra sound reports say I have pcos symptoms What should I do.
If there is breast cancer lump you have in your breast can this affects your all body if it's not increased in size?
I got an abortion last year because of less growth of child. So I hve taken rest. Now frm 3 months m trying but still no hope for conceiving the child. So what should I do.? My marriage time period is 1and a half year.
Starting a family and being people who you can completely rely on is something that may be a dream that most people nurture and work towards. While most couples are blessed with happy families, there are a lot of those couples who may have to rely on medicines and treatments to be able to conceive a child.
With the changing lifestyle and the increasing amount of stress, a lot of couples are not able to conceive naturally. This is when they turn to medical help from professionals who may be able to suggest treatments and counselling. Even though the medications and treatments are sought very popularly, it is also a fact that couples have to go through painful procedures and unfruitful trials before they are able to get positive results, if at all that is possible. Not to mention the expensive treatment costs and the costly medicines that they have to invest in, apart from the mental and emotional trauma that is accompanied with it.
Causes of Infertility:
- Infertility in Males: Small/undescended testes, Testicular injury, Abnormal/Low sperm count, Erectile dysfunction, Premature ejaculation, Prostatitis, Orchitis, Varicocele, Infections(STD’S including Chlamydia, gonorrhoea), Vas deferns/Ejaculatory duct obstruction.
- Infertility in Females: Structural abnormality in uterus/cervix, Endometriosis, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome(PCOS), Irregular periods, Hormonal imbalance, Pelvic Inflammatory disease(Chlamydia, gonorrhoea), Uterine fibroid, Pelvic T.B., Pelvic adhesions due to infection or following surgery, Blocked fallopian tubes due to salpingitis, or Thyroid disorders.
- Combined causes or risk factors in male/female that increase the risk of infertility: Advancing age, obesity, alcohol intake, smoking, diabetes mellitus, emotional stress, exposure to radiation, and intake of certain drugs are the primary causes for this condition.
A safer alternative:
One of the safest alternatives to conventional medicine and treatments is to opt for homeopathy. This is a style of treatment that works on the body using natural means such as plants extracts and other natural derivatives, in combination with medicinal properties in healthy portions. With the use of such treatments and medicines, it may be possible for aspirant couples to be able to work on their body systems to make them healthier and more responsive to conceiving a child.
Homeopathic treatment of infertility is mainly achieved through the administration of constitutional homeopathic medicines found most suitable after a detailed case analysis. A detailed case analysis includes the general physical and mental constitutional make-up of the patient plus the symptoms in the sexual sphere and the underlying cause that is hindering the fertility process and needs to be corrected. Homeopathic medicines for infertility are natural medicines that help by raising the patient’s immunity to remove the obstruction that is hindering the process of fertility in a couple. Homeopathic medicines for infertility are non-toxic and carry no risk of side-effects.
Some of the most important advantages of homeopathic treatment for infertility:
- The medicines make sure that they do not put the others aspects of health at jeopardy for the users of homeopathic medicines which means that the medicines do not have highly destructive side effects.
- The lack of side effects in the homeopathic medicines for infertility ensure that the couples remain mentally and emotionally strong enough to stick to the resolve of getting treated and that is something that may be helpful in the success of the treatment.
- Since the medicines are all organic, most of them are not as expensive as the conventional medicines.
- Choosing a safe stream of medication such as homeopathy may also help in ensuring that when the child is conceived, it does not get affected by the harmful medicines that may be administered to the couple.
When the future of your family and health is at stake, it is important that you take well thought out and wise decisions about what kind of treatments you should undergo.
Here is a very short list of commonly used remedies:
- Sepia: This type of homeopathy remedy is used to treat irregular or absent ovulation
- Sabina: Recommended for women who have experienced recurrent miscarriage
- Aurum: Used in cases when low sex drive and depression are the cause of infertility
- Phosphorus: Used when anxiety and stress are contributing to female infertility
- Silica: A type of homeopathy remedy used to boost the immune system in order to improve a woman’s chances of getting pregnant
- Pulsatilla and Sepia: Pulsatilla and Sepia are suitable homeopathic medicines for infertility in females due to irregular or scanty periods.
- Calcarea Carb and Aletris Farinosa: Calcarea Carb and Aletris Farinosa used for infertility in females due to profuse menses.
There needs also a discussion regarding potencies, repetition of dose, timing, and other supportive information like lifestyle nutrition, supplements like folic acid, exercise like yoga, etc. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.