Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Navin KumarYour feedback matters!
I'm sleeping too much in a day and I'm always feeling to sleep. Due to over sleep, I'm getting body pains and feeling lazy. How to control my sleep and drowsiness. Please give me some tips to be active.
Hai doctor I have body pains from last 1 week, does I have any kidney problem or any disease related to dialysis, and I observed that an extra muscle is growing in my body from inside the skin what could be reason for that.
Hello sir meri problem hai ki kuch din se mere kamar me aur peeth me pain ho raha hai chair per bathne me pareshani ho rahi hai please help me.
Dear Doctor, I'm feeling fear psychosis for everything. I fear to take bath, I fear to drive my car, I'm not able to take lunch/dinner alone because of unknown fear. I am not able to sleep because of unknown fear having no reason, thinking that what would happen if I sleep. I feel a strange kind of fear if I stay alone. Sweating comes out abnormally. Sometimes, I feel very depressed. I'm not able to concentrate anything. Moreover, I do something, need immediate result. I loose my control to wait for the result. About 1.5 years back I was having acute pain all over my lower limbs. I had undergone with various tests & medicines but nothing cured me. Alternatively, having no alternative, gone for electro-homeopathic treatment. I was cured. I'm a diabetic & taking glypride-1000 mg regularly after dinner. Please suggest to overcome from this phobia.
Pain in the joints continues to bug mankind till this very day. There are different types of joint pains, which might occur all of a sudden, with no signs of receding. The most common of them all are arthritis, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, back pain and repetitive muscular strain. These joint pains are sometimes impossible to diagnose properly by the regular modes of diagnosis. In those cases, resorting to the homeopathic mode of medication might be a good idea as it is a medication based on treating the actual cause of the disease and sustained use might result in complete remission of the pain.
Some commonly used homeopathic medications for pain in the joints are as follows:
- Rhus Tox: This is the most commonly used in homeopathic preparation for severe joint pains, the symptoms of which include severe pain after relaxation, pain triggered by slightly wet weather and pain after walking or running for a long time.
- Arnica Montana: When the symptoms are pain in every joint of the body resulting in body aches and pertaining injuries due to accidents, Arnica Montana serves as the perfect medication.
- Actea Spicata: This medicine is primarily used as a remedy for pains in the small joints of the hands. The symptoms for which the medication can be implemented are rheumatoid arthritis in the joints of the finger and swollen wrists after usage of the hand.
- Colchium: This medicine can be used in case of Rheumatoid Arthritis (inflammatory and chronic form of arthritis).
- Bryonia Alba: This medication can work wonders if the symptoms include severe pain in the knee joints while walking, severe swollen joints and osteoarthritis (affects the flexible tissues present at the bone ends).
However, it is always advisable to take medication as prescribed by your doctor, as the potency and frequency can only be decided by your doctor.