Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Naseem J. GargYour feedback matters!
I got some infection in my mouth. It did not get any problem but it creates small pimples inside mouth. I am in trouble.
I got some problem while smiling. In one side too much gum can be seen. Is there any treatment for reduce the gum. Once I consult a Dr. he said that I need surgery. Without surgery any other option.
When I eat some thing cold or hard things in my right side of the mouth I experience a huge pain in one tooth which is broken in one side. How can I get rid of it please help me?
Am cleaning my teeth daily two times from child hood but my teeth still in yellowish wt should I do for that can you please tell me a suggestions.
There is some accumulation of dead cells under the of molar teeth of the lower jaw in both sides in my mouth. Many times I feel pain and also feel pain when placing my upper jaw on the lower. Is this a serious problem or will get to normal? I have done filling to both the teeth. After filling this type of problem is arising. Many of the doctors saying that it is due to cold? what to do?
Dear Doctor, i am 47 years old. I am suffering mouth bad breath, pain on my right hand since long time. Presently I am suffering from much weak. Please advise me. Thanks & regards
Sir, I have a complaint of bleeding from my Gum. Also I am having bad breath. I am 46 and diabetic. Please suggest medicine.
My father suffering teeth pain in before 3 days to up to now. Medicins are also use, but there is no use that. One teeth is too pain. So, please give me best tablet medicine.
Below in screenshot is my teeth cavity. Is it natural or it goes by time. Quite afraid tell wat to do.
Do whitening toothpastes whiten teeth more than regular toothpastes? Walking is better than running for stamina?
I would like to clean my teeth. Have any problem after cleaning teeth? And also I want to know the different types of teeth cleaning.
My lower jaw region is paining on the left side. The gums has been swelled up for 3 days. I am facing difficulty in eating, brushing etc. What should I do?
I am suffering with teeth pain for 2 days. On right upside. What can I do? I can't sleep with this. I can't concentrate my work. What is the reason?
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss.