Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I have black spots as well as pimple on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. Whale should I do?
I have black spots as well as pimples on my chick. I used scar removal cream for 8 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
What precautions to be taken to dark circles on face please suggest me. & also for what should I do to glow skin?
I have dark circles under my eyes. For 3 years. May I know how to get rid of this. And also I am getting small folds under the eyes. May I know what was the reason. And how can I overcome this.
Full of my body seen black dots , some place is not much dark , mostly in open space , what treatment can I took to cure this.
I am 30 years old man, my problem is I have oily skin in my face, due oily skin I face so many problem, I used so many oily face wash after 1 hr or 2 hr again oil in my face, due to this problem I lost my confidence level. please advice and help me what I have to do, to solve this problem.
I have got rid of the pimples. But the scars are still there. They're making my face look like a road. Any home remedies or creams can you suggest. That could help me get rid of those scars.?
My skin is tanned and slightly forming black ness in my face my body is fair and coming to face and neck its black I am suffering from uneven skin tone so please suggest me solution for this.
I do have many scars on my face from last 2 years and I don't know how to overcome these. So dats yy I just wanted a solution.
Exposure to sun's rays allows the skin to absorb produce vitamin D in the body, however, overexposure to the same can wreak havoc on your skin. So the next time you are going out, consider the effects of sun overexposure on the skin and take precautions accordingly.
Over exposure to the sun's rays can fasten the ageing process in the body. It does this by damaging the fiber in the skin that makes the skin elastic, resulting in sagging skin. It also slows down the healing process of the skin, thus cuts and bruises take longer time to heal.
Following are the various ways in which the sun can cause real damage to your skin:
- It may lead to benign tumors on the skin
- It may decrease the immunity levels of the skin, thus increasing the risk of various diseases such as basal skin carcinoma (cancer of the cells lining the epidermal layer of the skin) and melanoma.
- It may cause wrinkles and fine lines on your skin
- It may cause discoloration of the skin, leading to spots on the skin
- You may also get affected by freckles on your skin
Over exposure to the sun's rays also increases the risk of skin cancer as it may lead to damage of the DNA present on the skin. This may lead to an unhindered growth of cells, resulting in skin cancer. Apart from this, sun exposure may also increase oiliness in the skin and lead to acne breakouts.
There are a number of measures you may adopt to reduce the harmful effects of sun rays on your skin; they are:
- Wear protective clothing when you step out in the sun. Prefer full sleeved clothes and full length trousers or skirts as they will prevent the skin from being overly exposed to the sun.
- Wear sunscreen with an SPF count of at least above 15 when you go out in the sun in order to protect the skin from the harmful ultraviolet radiations of the sun.
- Remember to moisturize your skin as sun exposure may cause the skin to turn dry and flaky.
- Don't save your umbrellas only for rainy days, use them to avoid direct exposure to the sun.
Health tip for the day - know the natural remedy that can help in removing dark eye circles.
- chop and crush a spring of mint leaves.
- apply the mashed leaves to dark under eye circles, leave it for 20 mintues then rinse.
Do it twice a week.