Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Naresh Kumar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Naresh KumarYour feedback matters!
My penis get bends little left when erect. How to make it straight? And is there any problem of such case? Please help me doctor.
I am 65 years old man. Height is 5.7. I am suffering from sugar and high bp. Testing report HbA1C 10.8 AVERAGE BLOOD SUGAR 263 bp 85/130 white colour jhag in urine please suggest me medicine I am already use telmikind-H ONE TIME A DAY PIOZ MF 15 ONE TAB DAILY
Sir I am HavInG Gas Problem. I Have Done UlTrasound. The reports. Are normal. And I Am TakiNg TAB-MAC Raboonik DSP 1 tablet daily. Can I Eat. papaya. Water melon. I have taken ENO but ENO is Not helpful. Tel me what Should I do Plzzz.
If someone has headache or they don't have know what happen with her or she faint for some time and feel weakness? Is the sign of phits?
I daily go to be bed around 8.30 PM and wake up at 4.50 AM. Most of the time I get up around 3.00 AM and then I am unable to get back to sleep but I still manage to get some sleep but it is a very disturbed sleep. In addition, I get dreams every day unconnected to my daily events. I do daily exercise at least for 40 mts and also do yoga for 20 mts everyday. I am a vegetarian, no smoking and no alcohol. My age is 60 and under no medication.
Hello sir, I am diabetic and my fasting is between 120-150. My age is 35 and my weight is 63 Kg. Please suggest what I have to do and also suggest diet plan for healthy life.
Shingles is a type of skin infection that results in rashes on certain parts of the body. It is characterized by a single stripe of blisters that may occur on either side of the body. The varicella-zoster virus that causes chickenpox is also responsible for causing shingles. Once you have had chickenpox, the virus remains in a dormant state in the body. If the virus gets reactivated, it might cause shingles.
The symptoms of shingles are:
- You may experience sensations of numbness and burning on the affected area
- The affected area may be sensitive to touch
- Symptoms of red rashes on the body
- Blisters that are filled with fluid
- Bursting of blisters and crusting
- You may experience fever and headaches
- You may have difficulties in vision
The first symptom of shingles is the pain that results from the rash. In some cases, rashes may occur around the eyes.
Shingles is caused by the virus that is responsible for chickenpox. After lying dormant for certain period of time, the virus may get reactivated and travel through the nerve pathways on the skin. This is more likely to happen if your immunity level is somehow affected, which makes it easier for the body to get infected.
The disease is contagious in nature, so it is advised to stay away from people who have shingles. Remember that if you are not immune to chickenpox, then coming in contact with a person who has shingles, might result in you developing chickenpox.
Shingles may result in certain complications in the body such as:
- Vision loss: Shingles, if present around the eyes, may lead to infections in the eye causing vision problems.
- Post herpetic neuralgia: In some cases, the pain that occurs from shingles may continue well after the infection has subsided.
- Neurological complications: Shingles may cause inflammation in various nerves, resulting in neurological disorders such as facial paralysis and balance problems.
- Infections in the skin: Shingles may also cause infections on the skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.