Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Namita Bijarnia
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Namita BijarniaYour feedback matters!
Morning walks don't let you easily fall into the hands of diabetes. It reduces the risk of increasing your body's sugar level to a great extent. A diabetic patient is advised to go for brisk morning walks as this control the blood sugar in their body. It is also said that if the patient keeps up the habit of going for a morning walk regularly from the initial stages, the blood sugar of the individual may come down to normal.
Your blood circulation becomes absolutely perfect if you prefer going for a brisk morning walk. This, in turn, reduces the risk of many diseases which may be the cause of the lack of physical activities.
The loss in one's weight is what every individual urge and desire for. It becomes much more applicative in case of food lovers, also termed as 'Foodies.' It becomes a heavy task for them as it is heartbreaking for them to leave the delicious food in front of them and most of them do not really bother about walks. But, this seems to be a bad idea. It is advisable to take the pain of a morning walk and redeem the gain of healthy life. Morning walks are proved to be great accelerators in reducing your weight.
Reduces risk of heart diseases:
Morning walks are like heart cures. when you make it a habit to move out in the morning for the sake of your health you reduce the risk of heart diseases manifold. It is also because of a larger amount of intake of oxygen which resultantly purifies the blood, decreasing the risk of diseases. Morning walks have also be proven healthy for the heart as it burns down extra and undesirable fats of the body which in turns maintains the cholesterol level in the body. This process reduces the risk of heart diseases to a great extent.
My girlfriend is 26 years old, she had sex in the month of november 2015. But she got regular periods in 4th december and same on 4th january, but she is feeling good, bt a lilt bit vomit and pain in stomach. So is she pregnant.please help.
I guess some limb has been grown in side my breast. I am really concerned regarding this. Kindly help me.
Psoriasis is an inflammatory skin disease in which the skin cells multiply at a rate higher than the normal. It can even be 1000 times compared to the normal rate. It worsens every winter as the skin becomes itches and even starts bleeding after scratching. However, psoriasis is not contagious meaning that it cannot spread from one person to another. In fact, psoriasis is not an infectious disease. It does not occur due to infection of any sort. That is why it does not spread from one person to another.
The general belief is that Psoriasis is incurable. However, this is not true. Homeopathy is far more effective in the treatment of psoriasis and these homeopathic medicines are completely natural and do not contain any chemical compounds at all unlike allopathic medicines. The homeopathic remedies do not intend to suppress this inflammation. In fact, they intend to correct the cause that has resulted in this indiscriminate cell division and also the inflammation. Once these two things are set right, the symptoms disappear on their own.
Homeopathy does require some patience on the part of both the patient and the doctor to get good results in the homeopathic treatment of psoriasis.
Remedies for the homeopathic treatment of psoriasis
- Graphites is one of the best homeopathic remedies for psoriasis with constipation. In such cases the patient cannot tolerate cold easily. There may be thick sticky discharge from the eruptions. In some cases, eczema may also be present with psoriasis. In female patients, there may be disturbance in the menstrual cycle too.
- Mezereum is helpful in case of psoriasis on the scalp. In such cases thick and leathery crusts cover the head and there is pus beneath these crusts.
- Arsenic Iodatum is given in case where patches of psoriasis occur with multiple colours. The scales are usually large in size.
- Sepia is recommended for psoriasis with foul odour from the eruptions and the affected area of the skin. It is a deep acting medicine and should not be repeated often.
- Thyroidinum is considered one of the best homeopathic medicines for psoriasis with obesity. In such cases the itching gets worsened at night. It is a remedy for chilly and anaemic patients suffering from dry impoverished skin along with cold hands and feet.
- Arsenic Album is an excellent psoriasis remedy in which psoriasis gets worsened by cold and better by warmth.
- Sulphur is considered helpful in various skin manifestations
- Kali Brom is helpful in case of syphilitic psoriasis whose symptoms include skin cold, blue, spotted corrugated, large, indolent, painful pustules.
- Kali Ars is given in case of patches on back, arms and elbows and scaly itches.
- Radium Brom is helpful in treating psoriasis of penis, itching eruptions on face oozing and patchy erythema on forehead.
- Other natural and alternative remedies can also be resorted to including Naturopathy, Herbal medicine, Yoga, Ayurveda, Acupressure etc.