Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. NamitYour feedback matters!
Sir my mother age 65 yrs, diagnosed bell palsy for past 2 month. But till now do not have much improvement. She was treated in hospital for 4 days taking steroids for 1 month n right now doing physio. Is there any other treatment for it. Please advise.
Hi, My age is 24 years but I am not looks like that. I am looking very young like 18 or 19 years. And I am thin . I tried to gain weight but I can not able to do that. And I have nerves weakness. Some times I am not able to hold coffee cup also. My hands are shaking too much. I am having weak body compare to my aged people. Everyone laughing when my hands are shaking. Please give me a suggestion.
I am 19years old and have migraine and is reduced but still after all the remedies I often get severe head ache on left part? How to solve this.
I am getting migraine very frequently is their any home remedies to cure it please send me the answer.
I am having numbness in my left arm for the last few days. I felt the numbness for the first time 15-20 days back. One of the doctors I went to asked me to raise both hands and smile I think the tests were ok. He then asked me to go for MRI, while he also said simultaneously that the chances of finding something in the brain is remote. I want a second opinion should I go for MRI? What could be the possible reason for this numbness? -Rajesh.
I am 29 year old I am always feeling sick I am from mangalore working in uae under prissur every day different symptoms chest shoulder muscle pain, fatigue, sleep problems, abdominal pain, bloating, nausea, and constipation alternating with diarrhea (irritable bowel syndrome) feeling anxious or depressed an inability to be still and calm. Dry mouth. Numbness or tingling in the hands or feet. Neck sprain and chest centre strain. Some tomes neele pain in chest area,
I am suffering from Insomnia, I use to take tea 3 times a day whether it is advisable or not to take tea even 1 time a day Please advise me Thanks.
Hello I feel weird sensation (current type sensation) in my right chest area sometimes shifts to the centre of chest also and sometimes do feel numbness in right side of head and also have high pulse rate sometimes goes to 130 bpm. Its happening from last 2 months. My sleep is also not very deep sleep and and have less sleep. Pls suggest me what to do? I am also taking bp medicine of amlopresAT25 from last six months.
Hi My grandfather had Parkinson's when he was 75. Unka kharab kharab ho gaya tha Woh maid ko ched dete the. I hope character kharab hona is not a symptom of Parkinson's I hope it is not necessary that all Parkinson's patient behave like my grandfather n Please give me a positive answer.
The baby seems to have infantile seizures from 3 months on wards. Doctors advised tabs to control the seizures.The medicines seem to slow down the development of the baby. Please advise how long these seizures will continue and how to come out of the medication so that normal growth will happen.
Last night I have a minor electric shock from the wire of stand fan ,How it affects on my body ,How I can remove the affect of this, Thanks for your help.
I am 26 years old I am suffering from mild mvp on left side of heart,migraine, high blood pressure, backache problem, spondylitis on neck and also my weight is gaining monthly?
Suffering from insomnia, can not sleep properly in night and in the morning it's very difficult to wake up. Almost feeling dizzy.
Hie I really get scared in my dreams I wake up screaming. I am experiencing sleep paralysis from last few months. Feel intense pressure on my upper body. I see some weird things or images. Demons sort of figures. Kind of creepy hands and finds on my eyes. In short I feel as if someone pressing me or pushing me into my bed. I try to scream but I can not. It happens almost every time when I sleep alone whether its night or morning time or evening or afternoon. Please tell something to get out of it. Its getting difficult to handle now. I think a psychiatrist can help.
My husband is having migraine from past 1 month he is taking tablets please tell me how many months it will take to cure completely? Or should he take tablet life long for migraine?
The moment when you learn about your child being autistic can be a life changing moment for you. You might feel all the dreams and aspirations which you built around your child come crashing down on a pile of zilch. However, recent developments in this field show that you can certainly take steps to make your child more comfortable and bond well with them.
Autism related disorder usually begin before the age of 3, when the child starts encountering problems in communication and social interaction. This article tries to help you find a way to deal with an autistic child:
- Learn more about autism: Learn about autism as much as you can; a broad understanding of the causes and symptoms of the disorder can help you understand your child better. This will also enable you to respond to your child’s needs better, both physical and psychological.
- Build a strong support system: It is difficult to parent a child who is suffering from autism. Communicating and interacting with your child might be extremely difficult and problematic. In order to overcome this stress, you should have a strong support network, a support network from which you can draw your strength and logic once you have to take major life decisions for your child.
- Review your treatment options: It is advisable to start treatment immediately after the diagnosis is done. Early treatment can help better your child’s cognitive skills that can help him/her cope better with the surroundings and circumstances. The treatment options include behavioral training whereby self-help or social skills training is used to work on the child’s communication skills and behavior. Specialized therapy is another option whereby the therapies are directed at a particular aspect of the child, primarily speech or physical functioning.
- Focus on your child’s diet: Diet plays an important role in the regularization of any disease. Even in case of autism, deficiency of certain vitamins or minerals makes it very important to analyze the diet and then assess it. Consult with the doctor before making any modification to the child’s diet.
- Behavioral training: Behavioral training is an aspect of autism treatment that allows the child to adapt to various conditions. Before a child undergoes behavioral training, it is advised to assess his/her behavior, functional abilities and the environment your child belongs to. The objective of this therapy or training is to induce desired behavior and get rid of the undesirable ones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.