Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Nalini GuptaYour feedback matters!
I had sex with my girlfriend on 18th May with protection, but was not sure about the condom. So she took Unwanted 72 on 20th May. She had bleeding on 21st May which continued for 3 days. She had her period on 14th May and ended on 17th May. To be sure, she had a pregnancy test on 28th June. The result was negative. She is perfectly fine but till now she did not have her period since then. Is she pregnant? Or is she having any problem? One more thing, she was having irregular periods before such incident. And this is the first time she had Unwanted 72. Please advice.
I am having menstruation twice a month from last month is there any thing to wo?ry, if it is how to cure this problem?
I have vitiligo skin disease since 5yrs. I already have a baby who is masha allah healthy. She was born 4 yes ago. Now I would like to become pregnant once again. And now I developed more white patches on my hand and face. My question is will the new born baby will b affected. And also let me know should I continue taking tablets for vitiligo during pregnancy or I shud discontinue tabs fr 9 months. Thank you.
Cashew nuts are extremely nutritious. They are packed with energy, fiber, anti-oxidants, vitamins and various minerals, all of which are essential for the normal functioning of the body. These kidney-shaped nuts are not only delicious but are loaded with tons of health benefits, which are:
1.Dental benefit - The chemicals present in cashew nuts kills gram positive bacteria and other dental afflictions that can cause tooth decay. Cashews are rich in minerals like calcium and phosphate, which are essential nutrients for dental health. They are known to strengthen the enamel of the teeth, and research shows that cashews can remove abscessed teeth although no conclusive evidence has yet been found.
2. Eye health - Zea-xanthin, an important antioxidant, present in small amounts in cashew nuts helps to improve eye health. This antioxidant, which gets selectively absorbed into the retinal macula lutea of the eye (responsible for filtering UV rays), helps to slow down age-related macular degeneration of vision.
3. Weight loss - Although cashew nuts are fat rich food, they help in shedding weight. They contain good fat out of which 75% of is unsaturated. This unsaturated fat provides more energy to the body, which helps in improving metabolism. Thus, it helps in weight loss, if consumed in moderation.
4. Aids in brain function - The human brain depends on two types of fat to function. They are monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats. Cashew nuts contain both of these fats and help in the dual functions of producing brain cells and improving oxygen circulation in the brain, which aids in improving memory.
5. Healthy heart - Cashew nuts are rich in several monounsaturated fatty acids like oleic and palmitoleic acid that help in the proper functioning of the heart. These crucial fatty acids help in lowering the harmful lipoprotein, and in increasing the level of good cholesterol. The monounsaturated fatty acids also help to prevent coronary artery diseases by reducing triglyceride levels.
Ways to Include Cashews in your diet: It is more advisable to much the cashew just as they are. A fried/salty variety adds more calories. You can also use it as a garnish or use it in your shakes or dips (soaked and grinded). Add a few cashews to your bowl of cereal in the morning, or a few steamed ones to your plate of sauteed vegetables.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I have very bad itching around stomach and vagina. Round patches appear and it is spreading. I tried home remedies but no use. Last year I had a cesarean delivery.
I am having urine infection since marriage of three months. Does it effect In conceiving a child as I didn't conciev since three months of unprotected intercourse.
I had done ultrasonography and as per result it shown that the left ovary is enlarged and shows two chocolate cysts and one clear cysts and left ovary measures 6.2 cm X 5.0 cm. The gyno doctor suggest to do laparoscopy surgery to remove the cysts. Pl suggest can I go for laparoscopy surgery to remove cysts or go for any other treatment to remove the cysts. Also suggest can I go for homeopathy treatment to treat cysts.
Hi, In which side women sleep from 5th week till 1st trimester end, and if it harm for baby and mother if she sleep in the morning and not not in night,?
My she make physical relationship with her bf in 2013 but now she break there relation with his bf. Now she make another relation if she want physical relationship with his new bf. There she face anytype problem or not.
Hello, I developed a boil on my breast close to the areola in August. I consulted a physician n it was cured. Again in November, I developed one in my labia majora region. It was quite painful but cured automatically after around 10 days. But after that I have been continuously developing boils in the majora region. Plus there is immense urge to itch in my privates. What should I do? P.s. I am 21 years old.
I am 24 year girl but in my body there is no hormonal growth so can you suggest me what I have to do when I take medicine I become healthy otherwise I am thin.
Doctor I am 30 years old married woman. Me n my husband both r physically fit. My husband is working 3 pm to 2 am in mnc. We r trying for baby for 2 years. Can night shift be a reason for no succession in conceiving?
I have participated in sex on October 14 then also I got the periods on Oct 18th but this month II didn't get the periods please send me the name of the tablet so that I can get periods.
Health benefits of Cashew
Cashew nuts or cajus as we know them in India are widely loved and used in almost every course of food, from starters and snacks to the main course to dessert. Apart from being a delectable food, it also has numerous health benefits. Few of them are:
1. When compared to other nuts, they contain low fat content which is in the form of oleic acid. Oleic acid is good for the heart. Cashews also happen to be free of cholesterol and have anti-oxidants which help keep the heart healthy.
2. Magnesium present in the cashews helps them to prevent the rise in blood pressure.
3. One major benefit of cashew nuts is that they help fight cancer. They have high copper content and also have flavonoids called proanthocyanidins which help fight cancer cells in colon cancer.
4. The copper in cashews helps in maintaining the right color of the hair.
5. Cashews have magnesium and calcium, both of which are important for bone health.
6. The magnesium in cashews ensures that there is enough magnesium on the bones' surface and calcium cannot enter the nerve cells, thus ensuring healthy nerves.
7. Cashews have selenium, magnesium, and copper which all act as antioxidants.
8. They help in growth, digestion, and development of the body.
9. Despite being considered fatty, cashews have good cholesterol. Despite popular belief, it is good to eat cashew at least once or twice a week.
10. The risk of developing gallstones reduces by one-fourth, with a daily intake of cashew nuts.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: How Healthy Being a VEGAN Really is?