Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
I'm suffering from backbone pain maximum doctor saying to looking mri report you have no option accept surgery please give me good advice plz.
My wife having back pain last two days. Kindly suggest me any ointments or any other home remedies for permanent solutions. (after delivery only she is facing this back pain and also she point outing where they put injection at the time of delivery.)
I have been suffering from. Ringworms from past 3 months, in the initial days I applied creams available in the market, (terbinafine, clobetrol, ofloxacin) sort of composition. But after some time it again came back. After then I visited a doctor. He advised me to take 200 mg of itraconazole tablet daily for 3 weeks. I took it But again it appeared more severe. Now I am taking terbinafine tablet 250 mg daily. But still its not working. Please help me. I do not know what to do. Please help.
My father had undergone hip replacement operation. In last 20 days after the operation it has got dislocated twice. This time the dr. Has replaced the steel implant with the cement one just to take a chance. Dr is senior and experienced what can be the problem. Patent is 82 yrs old
Hi Male 78 years. Got my dentures fixed some 14 years. My dentures has given no problem whatsoever since fixing. However, of late, I often get blisters on tongue, cheeks, lips, bite tongue/lips. What could be the reason and what medicine should I take? I regularly take one capsule of becosul daily. Thank you.
The most common cause of neck pain can be cervical disc disease. It is generally caused by the abnormality of the disc that is the cushion present between the vertebrae. The disc can get damaged because of arthritis or any unknown cause. When damaged, it usually leads to inflammation or spasm of the muscles leading to neck pain.
There are a number of pain medications, traction exercises, and physical therapy for minimizing the neck pain. However, these home based remedies help in relieving pain along with a speedy recovery:
- Take it easy: If you have a busy and hectic life, then take it easy. Living with cervical disc diseases can lead to an increase in the neck pain; thus cutting down on activities helps. A comfortable position should be observed while resting. If need be then a pillow can be placed under the neck.
- Apply Cold/Heat Pack: There is always a confusion regarding whether a cold or a hot pack is to be used. The recommendation is to use ice or cold pack for the first 24 to 48 hours of the injury, so that the swelling subsides. This should then be followed by hot fermentation in order to improve the muscle stiffness and also loosen them. But in case of a cervical disc disease neither cold nor heat penetrates the tissue to relieve inflammation, so it is best to use the one which feels better. Whichever, pack is chosen it should only be used for 20 minutes and then left for 40 minutes. Take care and do not use ice or heat directly against the skin.
- Stretch: Stretching exercises should be done in order to improve the flexibility and relieve pain in the neck. Exercises can be performed after warming up of the muscles by a warm towel or bath. Here are a few simple stretches for cervical disc disease that you can do at home:
- Move the neck: As per the study by the American Medical Association, women who had neck pain got relief when they did exercises using light weight and resistance bands. This increased their endurance and strength of the neck muscles. Also, 30 minutes of exercise in the form of biking, walking, swimming, and biking is recommended to improve the blood flow.
- Maintain the posture of the neck: A bad posture can cause a neck pain. Every time while standing, sitting, walking, lifting the posture should be kept in mind. The head and neck should be kept straight and the back should be supported in order to avoid neck pains.