Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. N P S VermaYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am 21 year old student. i feel dizzy after study and suffering from very bad headache what should i do ?
I have eustachian tube dysfunction for 3 months now went to doc twice and took med which are nasal sprays and azithromycin and tried maneuvers but to no avail:(I feel fullness and clicking all time please help.
Hello, Can anyone let me know if an antro-choanal polyp can be cured without surgery? Or with homeopathy?
I have ear problem from last 15 days some pus coming from the year and some different sound coming from ear for your knowledge I am informing you that I have done operation of ear in year 2003 for the hole of ear parda. So please suggest me good tablet and ear drops for my above problem and I want to keep my ear very dry always please suggest me solution.
One of my nostrils always remain blocked especially when I lie down. My nostrils start itching badly if I go in dust or have anything cold. I start to sneeze more frequently. Please suggest.
Hello, 1 month back I had seizures 2-3 times lasting for 20-30 seconds. I consulted the doctor, had a CT scan but nothing came out, he prescribed me Health OK sachets, enerzal and Zincovit. I took these meds for around 10 days. I never felt again till today when early in the morning when I went to bathroom. Before seizures I feel dizziness and I feel like lots of things starts coming in my mind and then I pass out for around 20-30 seconds. This thing has happened thrice inside the bathroom, in which twice just after taking the bath and once Infront of my roommate. My gall bladder was removed 2 years back so from fast 1 year I suffer from stomach bloating. For past 1 month I have been again facing bloating issue. Are these two things related? Please recommend what I should be doing for this.
I am 48 years old and suffering from sinus since last two months at times I am having on my left sid of for head left eye and left jaw. Please guide us the remedies ?
I am 60 years old healthy man. But right now I developed a severe cough with sore throat. There is a slight fever also. Should I start antibiotics now and if so which one?
Hi, last month it was my first experience while I was starting my work in office, my ears started to vibrate like a pulsate, I felt annoying and immediately took leave and consulted ent specialist? he prescribed me vertin tablet 16mg, I was alright taking that tablet. Again from last two week I am feeling the same vibration in my ears and imbalance? I consulted another ent specialist who did septoplast surgery to me on 2010? he did some tests using earphones in my ears and told there is no problem in my ears and I will become perfect in 10 days, he prescribed me with 2 tablets (prothiaden 25mg night time after food and prodex 20mg morning after food) I felt very anxiety and confused and fear like phobia very suddenly when I took prothiaden 25mg for the 2nd day. I called to doctor and he asked me to stop prothiaden as that was side effect? the third day afternoon I felt same and was sweating too? again I called to doctor and he asked me to stop both the tablet and asked me to consult neurologist. Neurologist doctor told me I have panic disorder and I will be alright in few days? he prescribed me nexito 10mg and betacap tr 40? unfortunately the next day I again felt weakness in my body and dry mouth and wheezing? once I phone called to doc he asked me to stop betacap as that is side effect as I have asthma? but even though after taking nexito I am feeling sick, difficulty in breathing? I stopped all the tablets and I was fine little for the next day? I felt weakness anxiety again sometime for half an hour to one hour today afternoon while I was working in office? I still feel shaken worrying if it comes again to me? what should I do if again I feel the same?
My daughter is 20 days old and she is having blocked nose and and now nose has also started flowing?
I am 29 year old female. From last few months my one nose seems to be blocked very often. I am suffering with any cold or cough. And because of this I think snore in sleep. What should I do to resolve this?
Is there any ayurvedic nasal drops for sinus nose infection. And which also helps to reduce sinus nose swilling.
Yesterday I got drunk and then after 5 hours I vomit at least 5 times For the first time I vomit I was feeling good but then after I had a feeling that something has stuck in my throat Because of Feeling of something stuck in my throat I vomit for next 4 times I had gargle with hot water but nothing happened I had not eaten since yesterday night and now I am feeling very hungry but I can't eat because throat is paining I can feel the swollen part in my throat My friends take a look and they said it is swollen very much and yellow in color What should I do.
Homeopathy is considered to be an untested medicine for many. This is why so many patients who have a sore throat immediately turn to tablets, hot water or even syrups to relieve the pain. Different causes of a sore throat will have different remedies.
Here are the some of the homeopathic remedies for different causes of a sore throat.
- Belladonna: This is the best medicine when there is any difficulty swallowing. It is also very readily available.
- HeparSulph: Heparsulph is generally used when there is a sensation in your throat, which feels like there is some sort of splinter.
- Phosporus: Phosphorus is a more widely used homeopathic remedy. It is used to treat what is called as 'clergyman's' sore throat. This is when there is a tickling sensation in the larynx.
- Lachesis: This is also a very uncommon and rarely required medicine. However, sometimes our throat feels sore only when we take liquids. In this case, lachesis is the ideal remedy.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is a much more common homeopathy. It is used when there is a cough accompanying the sore throat.
- Merc sol: Tonsilltis is generally considered to be a condition too serious to cure with homeopathy. However, Merc sol does do this effectively. Belladonna is also pretty good at it. They also help with a sore throat.
- Arsenicum album: This medication is most commonly used when a sore throat is accompanied by a cold.
- Aconite: Aconite is considered even better than arsenicum album in treating a sore throat which is also accompanied by a cold.
- Capsicum: This is a great homeopathic remedy for a pain in the throat which goes all the way to the ears.
- Argentium Metallicum: Argentium Metallicum is used when the soreness of your throat worsens with the use of the voice. Professional singers and public speakers are especially in need of this medicine as they frequently use their voice.
- Chamomilla: This remedy is especially great for helping cure sore throat in children.
- Baryta Carbonicum: This is a remedy used for a very similar reason to what chamomilla is used for. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic.