Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mukta Tivari
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mukta TivariYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor. I am 22 years old female. I want to know about my pregnancy U. S. G report. A single live intrauterine fetus 19 week. Presently is vertex during scanning, head is floating. Fetal movement normal. Spine is intact. Three vessel cord is seen. No nuchal cord is seen. B. P. D=44.1mm. F. L= 29.3mm. Fetal heart rate = 150 beat/min. Placenta body fundal. Liquor is adequate. Cervix close. Foetal wt=286g.
Bitter gourd juice contains a train of important nutrients ranging from iron, magnesium and vitamin to potassium and vitamin C. An excellent source of dietary fiber, it also contains twice the calcium of spinach, beta-carotene of broccoli, and the potassium of a banana. to reduce the bitterness of the drink iadd some honey or jaggery to it or pair it with sweet fruits like apple or pears. You can even add lemon juice to lessen the harsh taste of bitter melon juice. A pinch of black pepper and ginger can also decrease the tartness.
- Karela Helps in Maintaining Blood Sugar Levels-Bitter gourd contains an insulin-like compound called Polypeptide-p or p-insulin which has been shown to control diabetes naturally. if you consume bitter melon juice daily , consult a doctor before doing so.
2. Karela Lowers Bad Cholesterol Levels-“Bitter gourd juice is anti-inflammatory and also helps in lowering the bad cholesterol levels in the body. Thereby, it significantly reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke.” It also maintains the blood pressure of the body as it is rich in potassium, which absorbs excessive sodium in the body. It is rich in iron and folic acid which are known to decrease the risk of stroke and keep your heart healthy.
3.Karela is Good for Glowing Skin and Lustrous Hair-It is powerful anti-oxidants along with vitamin A and C which prevent premature skin ageing and diminishes wrinkles. Furthermore, it reduces acne, aids in treating eczema and psoriasis, as well as protects the skin from the harmful UV rays.The nutrients vitamin A, vitamin C, Biotin and Zinc impart shine and lustre to your hair . Applying bitter gourd juice regularly to your scalp can decrease hair loss and greying of hair, treat split-ends and rough hair, shrug off dandruff, and combat itchiness. You can apply bitter gourd juice directly to stop hair fall or mix it with some curd and massage on your scalp and hair for conditioning.
4. Karela Cures Hangovers and Cleanses the Liver-Bitter gourd juice swiftly wipes out alcoholic intoxication settled in your liver.
5. Karela Helps in Weight Loss-Bitter gourd is low in calories, fat and carbohydrates. It keeps you full for longer and hence, it can easily fit in your weight loss plan.
6. Karela Boosts Your Immune System-Bitter gourd fights viruses and bacteria and strengthens your immunity. It prevents allergies and indigestion. The antioxidants work as powerful defense mechanisms against illness and also help fight free-radical damage .
7. Good for Eyes-it helps in preventing vision-related problems such as cataract since it has compounds like beta-carotene.
I am 17 year, I had foreplay with my partner on second day of my period end day, he ejaculated his sperm on my vagina by mistake I have doubt about this, cause my period is 10 days late, it had to be on 10 march but till now 19 march no menses please help me out.
I have boils near my vagina and am scared it is herpes as it looks similar I have no sexual contact other than my husband and he has had no such symptoms He is also faithful and hence loyal What could this be and have could I have got it?
I'm spotting from 10 days my mood is little abnormal my period was scheduled on july 7. But started spotting from July 1by partner did not insert his penis I am worried if I am pregnant.
I had normal delivery in April and I want to reduce my tummy fat. Could you tell me how to reduce and I don't have time to do exercise. Is there anything else to reduce.
Miracle home remedy to reduce hardening of arteries-
You can guard against the heart disease and prevent the deposition of fatty plaques in the arteries by eating honey and cinnamon powder daily as a breakfast spread. Simply eat a slice of high fiber toast with one tablespoon of the spread daily. This miracle remedy reduced hardening of arteries by 74% in the patients.