Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Mukta P. UmarjiYour feedback matters!
I am 31 years old and I am 4th month pregnant. I am suffering from Bronchial Asthma. Please let me know the food to be taken and as well as precautions to be taken.
Hi sir, my wife is 3months pregnancy n it was by ivf. Now we were done blood test today tsh is. 09 n t4 is 2.03. Is there any risk to baby? Please suggest me a good solution please.
I am 23 years old. I got married in dec 12 2015. On june 10 2015 I came to know that I am having pcod I want to conceive please suggest what could I do my periods are regular but my digestion system is not working properly.
Hi doctor. I wanted to know something about pregnancy. I had intercourse with my wife on 8th june. But it was partial one. Penis was inserted half a inch or less that's it into her vagina. Her periods date is 15th or 16 of every month. She has perfect and regular cycle and always bleed on the same day. After two or three days of intercourse she had little amount of blood. Intercourse was done on monday she had little spotting of blood on thursday and saturday. And till today and she dint have her periods yet. It was the safe period when we had partial intercourse. She is still a virgin and has her hymen in perfect condition. We are afraid that the spottings are considered to be implantation bleeding? is there any chance of pregnancy in the given situation please reply me as soon as possible waiting eagerly for your reply and help.
My fiancee keeps having extreme pain at her time of the month, it's really frustrating for me because she won't let me talk to anybody about it. When I ask her that is it common with every other girl then she says No, and tells me that many of her friends don't even feel a little bit of pain. This makes me really worried that why she suffers from extreme pain. Why does this happen and what can be done to control the pain?
The Power Of Passion
Passion is the energy that can fuel a project, or a task. It gives you the energy to jump out of bed every morning or go to bed late after you have worked out the last block that was stopping your passion from flowing. It has a similar role to inspiration. When we engage in something we are passionate about, we feel free from external and internal blocks and in control. Time recedes into the background, and we feel empowered to engage in flow.
Research has shown that passion has brought people back to life and start thriving again, making them more emotionally stable and a strong mental equilibrium. Abraham Maslow, a US psychologist said that without passion, nobody would reach their “self actualised” state.
Passion can make or break you. Passion can make you feel invigorated, committed, focussed, connected, courageous, creative, satisfied and productive. A man can be passionate about sports and take out time every week to indulge in his passion, while keeping his boss and family happy.
On the other hand, it can also ruin your life by being obsessed and possessed by the fire of passion. A workaholic, who doesn’t go back home till 2 am and reports to office again at 10 am, he who doesn’t see his children nor relaxes or does any physical activity is ensuring a quick burnout in the guise of following a passion. A harmful passion can be diagnosed easily by gauging whether it controls you or you feel in control of your life, which is about harmonious passion.
WHY YOU MUST NEVER GIVE UP YOUR PASSION
1. Helps you unwind and relax - Zafar liked to do puzzles, crosswords and Sudoku when he started his day. It freshened him up and his mind became sharper as he looked at various permutations and combinations for the words and numbers. Daily new neural pathways were getting stronger in his brain. This exercised his left brain adequately every day. He slept well. Do remember not to do such exercises before sleeping.
2. Expands your life - Some hobbies like travelling, cooking, collecting trivia has its own benefits. This involves physical activity and meeting up with other people. This helps a person to remain connected with society and keep active. Ram liked travelling so much that he gave up his job to become a globe trotter and tied up with a TV channel to commentate on tourist locations. He earns handsomely from his hobby. His self esteem has doubled since then.
3. Keeps your mind productively channelized - Nandini’s problem was that she didn’t have anything to do while the kids were away at school. She had started feeling depressed and got headache often. She knew that she connected well with the children in the neighbourhood and had a flair for painting. She started teaching them painting in the evenings. Soon she became very busy and had no time to get bored. She not only made new friends, she also earned the respect and awe of her community. She feels energised, happy and motivated to work while looking forward to life.
4. Success at work - Often passion has been linked to success at work. It is seen that people who are passionate, committed and hardworking often excel in their work as they have a goal to achieve. They look forward to their day and any hurdles or failures don’t deter them from trying again. Neela was always passionate about becoming an IT professional. She had grown up playing with computers. Despite her family not agreeing with her choice of profession, she went ahead and burnt the midnight oil to score high in school and college. She got picked up in campus placements and today she holds a coveted position in the company. She has motivated many girls from her conservative community to study and get work.
5. Keep away illness - Having a hobby or working passionately has its own share of health benefits. People have reported higher physical and emotional immunity. They had deep and strong bonding with their community. They didn’t suffer from insomnia, depression, dementia and anxiety and hope was alive in them till the end. They knew that success and failure are two sides of the same coin.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
What happens if a man ejaculates in bucket water and the water was used by female for vaginal wash is any pregnancy risk? If yes or no please explain.
I delivered my 2nd daughter 1year & 1month ago and it's a normal delivery. I was feeding day & night till 1year & now only at nights ((ie.) 3 to 4 times after she started sleeping at night, till morning). Still I didn't get my menses. My bottom stomach & legs are painful, now & then, since the last 2 weeks.
I am 29 years old female diagnosed with endometriosis in pelvic region I want to know can I become pregnant in future my menstrual cycle is irregular and I dnt feel pain and other problems during menses.
Hi Me and friend got intimate today .and it was a protection failure .and I just realized sperm in her vagina .but we both are in suspense ,what will happen. And just after 1 hour she took I pill but still we both are frightened. What to do?
On 27 of dec I have a oral sex with my g. F and then I ejaculate on hand and tip of penis also wet by sperm after 5 mint I had again sex at that I clean my pen*s with cloth and put a bit in side of vagi*na only little bit and then clean my finger with clothe to remove sperm and put in side fully. After then due to confusion of pregnancy she take a unwanted 72 after 49 hour on 29 dec. After taking pills there is no unusual bleeding. Her last period date is 19 of dec and this time her period start s on 16 of January after 28 days but 2 day before usual. And the blebleeding is very slow can say scant and its last in 5 days only usually its lost in 6 days. Is there any problem or any chance of pregnancy.
My follicles are not growing properly. So doctor suggested me to have clomid. On 15 th day my follicle size was 22 mm. And on 16th day we had done iui. But it was not succeed. So my question is. I have regular periods. Then also why my follicles are not growing properly. What I have to do. Please suggest me.
My periods are due on the 11th. I have been experiencing scanty spotting since past 2 days. I did a urine pregnancy test twice today morning and in both I got on strong line n one fainted line. Am I pregnant?
I had unprotected sex with my gf ; she had periods on 16 april and on 30 april we had sex but condom broke ; she take ipill in 1 hour is there any chance of pregnancy?
Have a boil around my labia, vagina and it'd been there for more than 3 weeks. Please advice some super quick remedy. It hurts.
One of my cousin is pregnant and it's her last month and today after doing sonography and other reports its found that the fluid is decreased to 6.5% and the doctor told to do sizzerian within a day so is it emergency or my cousin can wait for some days.
I am female sometimes I do masturbation in my finger. Sometimes I used carrot, banana .any problem for used carrot banana in my vagina.
Briefing on Virtual problems of life
Hi! I am Dr. Sanjoy Mukherjee. By profession I am a psychologist and marriage counselor. But nowadays I am more working like a life guru, providing solutions or at least answers to virtually all problems of life, whether it is something related to stress, anxiety, depression, addiction, or anything to do with relationships. Relationship are a very vital part of life, or anything else- it could be a chronic health problem which is not getting controlled or cured or healed through medication.
As I said it can be virtually anything, any life problems. One more thing which is a passion for me, is helping people by support their healing, to be happy and healthy. So I am working on happiness programs. I and my team have developed a program called soham happiness program. Now, I will come to that later may be some other time, but right now I would like to say only one thing that happiness is one of the most important aspect of life.
Most of the things we do today, we do for happiness. Happiness has been the number one pursuit since time immemorial. So the program that we do in terms of happiness is known as soham happiness program. But professionally my major work is on something to do with psychological aspects, helping people to get healthy mentally and also physically, and anything to do with marital issues pre-marital issues, relationship problems, whether personal, professional or public.
So that is what I do and thank you very much. For more information you can definitely contact through Lybrate.com. Thank You once again.