Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ms. SumiYour feedback matters!
Actually I'm suffering from a different kind of night mare's. Since form 2 weeks. What should i do to cure?
My father's echo report is showing only 30 to 35 % heart pumping and his angiography is showing that there is one block. Doctors had given advise to do angioplasty. Whether this 30 to 35 % pumping is good enough? Should we go for angioplasty? Is there any solution to improve % of heart pumping? Whether this will reduce my father's life span?
Millions of cases of dengue infection occur worldwide each year. Dengue fever is most common in southeast asia and the western pacific islands, but the disease has been increasing rapidly in latin america and the caribbean.
Researchers are working on dengue fever vaccines. For now the best prevention is to reduce mosquito habitat in areas where dengue fever is common.
Many people, especially children and teens, may experience no signs or symptoms during a mild case of dengue fever. When symptoms do occur, they usually begin four to 10 days after you are bitten by an infected mosquito. Signs and symptoms of dengue fever most commonly include:
Fever, as high as 106 f (41 c)
Muscle, bone and joint pain
Pain behind your eyes
You might also experience:
Nausea and vomiting
Rarely, minor bleeding from your gums or nose
Most people recover within a week or so. In some cases, symptoms worsen and can become life-threatening. Blood vessels often become damaged and leaky. And the number of clot-forming cells (platelets) in your bloodstream drops. This can cause:
Bleeding from your nose and mouth
Severe abdominal pain
Bleeding under the skin, which might look like bruising
Problems with your lungs, liver and heart
If you are living or traveling in tropical areas where dengue fever is common, these tips may help reduce your risk of mosquito bites:
Stay in air-conditioned or well-screened housing. It's particularly important to keep mosquitoes out at night.
Reschedule outdoor activities. Avoid being outdoors at dawn, dusk and early evening, when more mosquitoes are out.
Wear protective clothing. When you go into mosquito-infested areas, wear a long-sleeved shirt, long pants, socks and shoes.
Use mosquito repellent. Permethrin can be applied to your clothing, shoes, camping gear and bed netting. You can also buy clothing made with permethrin already in it. For your skin, use a repellent containing at least a 10 percent concentration of deet.
Reduce mosquito habitat. The mosquitoes that carry the dengue virus typically live in and around houses, breeding in standing water that can collect in such things as used automobile tires. Reduce the breeding habitat to lower mosquito populations.
I am having burning sensation in my right bone of my leg as I am a football player. I got injured many years back and now when I touch that part of the bone of my leg it gives burning sensation. I tried all common ointments but of no use please suggest.
I have pimple, marks on my face and I tried all type of face wash and also I go to some doctors in panipat but no benefits from medicines as the subscribe me.
Sir I am always in tnsn czz my face is oily so many pimples have on face so suggest me any medicine be idea.
I've been playing cricket from last one month and my knee is playing severely while running What to do please help.
I am 17 years old and my growth is not so proper and my health is also not so good. I want to fit myself with little more thick because I am a thin boy. So what should I do and what medicine I should take?
I have god too many marks of pimples not blackhead. Please suggest any homeopathic med or homemade remedy. My skin is oily.
I have to burn my belly fat, what should I do for it. Its exercise is best option or proper diet should also taken.
Hello, I'm 20 years old, Meri height bahut kam h to mujhe height badhana h kripya salah dene ki kripa kare.
I lost somebody close last year and since then fell very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time please help me.
Gastroesophageal reflux disease, or GERD, as it is commonly known is a digestive disorder that is caused primarily due to intestinal distress. GERD is caused in the muscle that lies between the oesophagus and the stomach, when the acid is produced in the stomach, it starts to flow backwards. For patients suffering from GERD, the acids flow back into the oesophagus instead of the stomach, causing symptoms like severe heartburn, chest pain and nausea, amongst others. So what does one do to deal with GERD? Here's a brief list!
- Obesity: Being overweight and obese are two of the most important factors that contribute to discomfort in GERD patients. Working towards a healthier weight is a sure shot way of dealing with this ailment.
- Alcohol and Smoking: The muscle ring that can be found between the stomach and the oesophagus relaxes with the intake of alcohol or with smoking, which prevents it from closing to stop the stomach's juices from reaching the oesophagus. So, giving up both substances would be a good idea if you are a GERD patient.
- Go Gluten Free: Adopting a gluten free diet can help you cut out ingredients including grains and dairy products that contain more protein than what your digestive tracts can handle.
- Other Dietary Measures: In order to handle GERD effectively, you will need to remove or reduce chocolate, fatty food, spicy food, and even oily and fried food from your diet. You may need the help of food with extra fibre, like fruit so that it can pass through the digestive tract faster.
- Smaller and Well Timed Meals: Eating meals regularly and dividing them into smaller meals that can be digested quickly and more efficiently is one of the best ways of dealing with GERD to prevent the onset of backward flowing of stomach acids.
- Exercise: Ensuring that you do not take a nap or lie down right after a meal and putting in a small amount of exercise everyday will also help in doing away with the uncomfortable and painful symptoms of this disease.
Making lifestyle changes is one of the best ways to deal with GERD. Yet, it would be best to see a doctor regarding severe cases where the symptoms do not abate and medication may be required.