Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ms. NishaYour feedback matters!
I am a diabetic patient. Please prescribe me about diet chart & some exercise daily to control the same.
I don't have any hair focilles on face that is I don't have even a single hair or hair focilles in the chin area that is beard So using jojoba oil can I grow beard.
Iam having a hair lose problem and I tried many shampoo's but no use. What should I want to do for escaping from hair lose?
Hi, I am 29. I have extremely low T (250 ng/dL). TSH levels 5.3 I have erectile dysfunction for more than a year and I my hair have grown so thin that I look almost bald. I was on Aquaviron TRT (25 mg/ml) once a week for 3 months but that hardly changed anything. What do I do?
I am a 53 years old male having high blood pressure from last 25-30 years and also suffering from restless legs syndrome. I am taking medicines - tab. Metosarton 50mg and tab amlong 2. 5mg for hypertension and tab. Premipex 0. 5mg and tab melzap md 0. 5mg for rls, although all my tests are ok. However, I normally feel chest pain many times at different areas of chest. Also, I have undergone ct angio 3 times and it' s been always on negative side. Recently before 5 days, I again felt moderate chest pain with shortness of breathing which was then extended to my left jaw, right jaw and backside of the neck. I immediately went to a cardiologist and he noticed some changes in my ecg but eco was perfectly fine. He then suggested me to get admitted in a hospital. I was admitted in hospital' s icu for a day. After thorough checks, fresh ecg, eco, tmt and troponin-i test, doctor declared that pain was not a cardiac reason. Even after 4 days of discharge from hospital, the chest pain is still persisting multiple times in a day. Request doctor to please advise me on why the pain is persisting continuously and advise on what possibly be a cause behind this pain.
Hello Sir, I am 42 years old and I am facing problem of severe hair fall and I lost more hair in the front side by which my forehead is looking big, please help me in stopping hair fall.
I am jeet my problem to my face pimples many pimples and my mouth so please treatment tell me please please please.
Asthma, the long term inflammatory disease, affects the airways of lungs. A number of symptoms, including obstruction of air flow into the lungs, which can cause breathlessness, coughing, wheezing, allergic reactions and swelling of the tubes, points to it. The causes include genes as well as pollution in the environment which is resulting in an increasing number of cases. The diagnosis is usually done with a spirometry and the treatment is a long term process.
Women who suffer from asthma have to be especially vigilant during pregnancy as it can lead to a number of complications including less air passage to the foetus. This can result in a slow rate of development and certain anomalies in extreme cases. So how can a pregnant lady manage asthma? Here are a few tips:
- Involve Pulmologist: To begin with, the obstetrician and the pulmonologist must both be well aware of the situation. The pulmonologist must be given detailed information with regards to allergies as well as past treatment and medical history so that the treatment is done systematically to prevent an asthmatic attack and any complications to the foetus.
- Lung Function: During pregnancy, the doctor must monitor lung function carefully with monthly check ups to ensure that the right amount of oxygen is reaching the foetus. This is done because the severity of asthma changes in most women during pregnancy. A spriometry or peak flow metre can be used to measure the lung function. Also, the foetal movements must be monitored on a monthly basis, or rather, once every 28 days, to be more specific.
- Influenza: Flu is a common outcome of asthma, especially when it becomes severe during pregnancy. The onset of flu or influenza must be prevented at all costs with the help of a flu vaccine that will be effective at least for a season at a time. It is a pregnancy safe injection.
- Triggers: There are many things that may trigger an asthmatic attack or an allergic reaction that can lead to the same. Ensure that you do not suffer from these triggers by avoiding dust, pollen, tobacco smoke and varied other substances that can lead to choking and wheezing.
- Medication: One must ask the doctor about pregnancy safe inhaled corticosteroids that one can take during pregnancy if and when the need arises.
It is recommended to take medication for asthma during pregnancy only after a consultation with the doctor. Also, do not reduce the dose of the medicine unless your doctor has recommended a change.