Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ms. Nisha
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ms. NishaYour feedback matters!
Acne is a skin condition that leads to breakouts like pimples and other eruptions on the skin, including whiteheads and blackheads. In very severe conditions, an acne breakout may come with pus filled boils too. An acne breakout happens due to various reasons. Inflammation of an infected sebaceous gland leads to this breakout. This infection and consequent inflammation can take place due to hormonal changes, poor diet, as well as high testosterone levels and polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS). Dirt and grime that clog the pores and dead cells that have not been washed off properly can also cause these breakouts. So what kind of skin care regimen can you have in order to prevent acne? Read on to know more.
- Cleaning Acne Prone Areas: You must wash the acne prone areas with soap and warm water at least twice a day. If your case has been very severe in the past, you can even use a medicated soap to wash the neck, shoulders and back as sometimes, acne spreads to these areas as well. Concentrate on the face and remember to clean it to remove dust, grime and other irritants that come from pollution. If this is not done on a regular basis, the particles can block the pores and lead to infection where the dead skin cells play a major role.
- Makeup: If your skin is acne prone, you can use non oily makeup or avoid it on a daily basis, if you can. Non oily makeup does not irritate the sebaceous glands, which can end up secreting excessive oil leading to acne breakouts. Non oily makeup and skincare products are known as non-comedogenic, which do not clog the pores. Also, you must remember to remove your applied makeup carefully before you go to bed, so that the pores are clean and get a chance to breathe rather than getting infected. Further, your old makeup needs to be thrown out regularly even if the products do not come with an expiry date. Invest in new makeup every few months and clean your brushes regularly too.
- Sweat: After a particularly intense workout session or after a run, you must remember to wash you face and take a shower so that the sweat and oil is can be removed, as these lead to breakouts if they are allowed to gather on the skin's surface and enter the pores.
Taking care of your skin with a proper cleaning and hydrating routine is as important is getting the right nutrition as well.
Related Tip: "All About Acne"
We had an intercourse on 13th Feb followed by regular periods from 8th March. Now I am 7days late for my period. Can I be pregnant by any chance?
Am of 19years am want to loss weight. But am live in hostel. Their breakfast is oily and fried. Suggest me some exercise and schedule in such a way am able to reduce my weight. My weight is 80kg and height 165 cm.
M jab bhi raat m soota hu to mujhe bahut bure bure sapne aate h aur dar bhi bahut lagta h kuch batiye.
I have problem of bleeding in my teeth I consulted a doctor he said do scaling but after scaling, i am facing same problem please help me.
I have little body pain and little throat pain. I am travelling very much from last few weeks and there is very little pain near my left chest. Also I feel feverish and little head ache. Should I consult a doctor if yes then which doctor. Or will I become normal after lots of rest.
Benefits of gondh:
Like any other natural resource, gondh has number of benefits. Here are some of the health and beauty benefits of gondh katira.
Benefits of gondh katira for treating heat stroke:
Gond katira has amazing cooling properties and thus it is often used to prepare a drink which helps to cool the body in the summer season. It works as a cooling agent and reduces the temperature of the body. This is turn helps in preventing a heat stroke. Gond katira is very useful in controlling nose bleeding that frequently occurs in children in the extreme summer season.
Benefits of gondh katira for treating constipation – gond katira possesses purgative properties and so it is very helpful in treating constipation. It works as a laxative and provides a lot of relief.
Benefits of gondh:
How to use gondh for treating constipation just soak a small piece of gond katira in water for a couple of hours. The gum will swell up and look like crushed ice. Now drink this transparent jelly like substance with lemon juice and cold water. You may also add some sugar to it since gond is tasteless.
Benefits of gondh katira as a remedy for urinary incontinence:
Gond katira is an extremely useful remedy for treating urinary incontinence. It also helps in calming the urinary muscles in case of inflammation of the urinary tract and blockage of urine.
Benefits of gond katira for increasing breast size in women – most women are unsatisfied by the size of their breasts. Gond katira is very useful and effective as a breast enhancer. A daily dosage of gond can help to increase the size of the breasts of women who have small breasts and want to increase their size. It is herbal treatment to enlarge breasts.
Benefits of gondh
How to use gondh for increasing breast size?
Soak a tablespoon of gondh katira in a glass of water overnight. Next morning add the swollen crystals of gond to a glass of milk along with a teaspoon of sugar and some ice. Drink this tonic every day to enlarge your breasts naturally.
Benefits of gondh katira for skin and beauty – gond katira is very beneficial for your skin and enhancing your beauty. Gond katira contains anti aging properties. It helps to delay wrinkles and fine lines.
How to use gondh for a beautiful skin?
You can make an anti aging mask using gond katira. Soak some gond in water overnight and strain it next morning. Now add 2 tablespoons of egg white, 1 tablespoon milk powder, 2 tablespoons almond powder and 1 tablespoon green vegetable powder to this gond katira water. Mix well till you have a smooth paste. Apply this mask on your face, neck and hands. Wash off after 20 minutes.
Benefits of gondh katira for increasing strength in men – gond katira is one of the best remedies to increase libido in men. Gond katira is an effective aphrodisiac and thus it helps to stimulate sexual desire in men. It is an effective natural remedy for treating any type of sexual inadequacy in men. Be it an early discharge, involuntary discharge or night discharge, gond katira helps to treat it all.
How to use gondh for increasing libido in men?
Take 10 gms of gond katira and dissolve it in a cup of water and allow it to stay overnight. Add a tablespoon of crystallised sugar lumps to it in the morning and drink it. Alternatively you can add a teaspoon of sugar to the swollen gond and take it thrice a week with cold water.
Benefits of gondh katira for post pregnancy women – women become really weak after delivery. Gond katira is helpful in gaining the strength of the body and helps the new mother to cope with the challenges of motherhood. It also helps to control heavy blood flow during periods. Gond katira is very helpful during pregnancy. The practice of eating gond katira ladoos is very common in india. They are very beneficial for the mother and her baby.
Apart from the various general health benefits of gondh mentioned above, gondh also has medicinal value in certain ailments. Owing to its cooling properties, gond katira is often used in various traditional medicines. Here are a few benefits of gondh for medicinal purpose.
- Most of all, it is used for dressing burns. A paste is prepared using gond katira which helps to treat burns.
- Gond katira is also helpful in strengthening the immune system.
- It is very commonly used in herbal ayurvedic medicine to treat cough and diarrhoea.
- It also helps to cure mouth ulcers.
- Gond is also said to be helpful in reducing tumours.
- Gond katira possesses adaptogenic properties which increase the body’s ability to restore its normal physiological functioning and protect it from the damaging effects of stress.
- Gond contains large quantities of proteins and is very good for health.
- It helps to regulate the heart beat. Just soak some gond katira in water overnight and consume it in the morning to get a cooling effect.
- In the winters, gond can give a warming effect when added to sweets.