Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs. Geetha SridharYour feedback matters!
While brushing my teeth little blood comes out from gum. Every year I go for teeth scaling. Please advise how to prevent and keep my teeth strong and healthy and it is advisable to go for teeth scaling every year.
I am a man 33 years of age. I keep getting a lot of decays in my teeth. Although I have got a 6 of them filled a couple of years back new decays have developed. I'd also like to add that I brush my teeth properly thrice a day. I have started experiencing sensitivity in two of my cavities now for which my dentist suggested I get root canal treatment done. I do not want to go through the pain of all that. I want an end to these problems and would like to know if I have an alternate to RCT. Be it in Ayurveda or homeopathy.
Hello doctors, mere mummy ki age 55 hai. August me onke daant me dard tha. Onhone apni Ek daant nikalva diya. Lakin oske baad dard SE ya kisi doosri vajah SE onke neck par ek gaanth ho gai. Baad me Dr. Ko dikhaya to onhone ultrasound karne ko bola. Lakin ultrasound me bhi kuch clear nahi hua. Phir baad me fnac test hua. Test hone se pehle koi dikkat nahi thi. Lakin fnac ke baad khaana khane me dikkat ho rahi hai. Lakin fnac test me bhi clear nahi hua. Doctor NE bola ki report me symptoms to cancer ke lag rahe hain or pas bhi lag rahi hai. Lakin abhi kuch nahi kah sakte. Dobara test karne ke liye bola hai. Kuch suggest kare. ASAP.
After rct my mouth is not open widely suffering from one month I am doing exercise and have some mr tablets, is it serious ?
While sleeping in night some time my tongue comes between my teeth and a painful situation created and sleep gone to disturbed. I couldn't ascertain the cause of such things it happens occasionally from last 4-5 months.
I have a mouth infection. I cannot eat any fast foods because of this infection. What I do to cure it?
I have dental problem. I have cavity in my teeth. And I am also getting treatment of RCT but my teeth getting pain sometimes and sometime their is no pain. I am also getting difficulty in eating.
All that a Mom should know about oral health care to maintain her baby’s set of Pearly Whites:
Right time to begin brushing baby’s teeth – as soon as the 1st tooth erupts.
- After feeding use a damp gauze or cloth gently wipe the mouth of any residue left behind.
- Use either an over finger brush or a soft bristled brush for infants to clean the teeth.
- Initially use a wet toothbrush and slowly move to kid’s toothpaste.
Choosing a toothpaste for kids –
- Now a days fluoridated toothpaste for kids in very small quantity i.e rice grain sized is recommended.
- Watermelon / bubblegum/ strawberry flavours can increase the kid’s interest towards brushing.
Brushing technique –
- Teach your kids to brush using a small circular motion. Brush twice daily. Make it a game or sing a song to encourage brushing.
- Toothbrushes are now available with music or lights or cartoon figures to make brushing more fun.
Tips to maintaine good oral hygiene –
- Apart from brushing it is important to cleanse the mouth in between the meals.
- Do not put infants to sleep with milk formula or juice as sugary liquids cling to teeth and cause decay.
- Avoid pacifiers as they change the shape of the mouth and cause improperly placed teeth.
- After giving medicine or eating sweet like chocolates, ice-cream encourage kids to wash mouth with water and clean with a damp cloth for infants.
- Get fluoride treatment done every 6 months from dentist for prevention of caries.
Milk teeth are very important -
- For maintaining the oral health.
- Also to determine the shape of mouth and alignment of permanent teeth.