I am Dr. Monty Talwar. I am practicing homeopathy in Gurgaon since the last 21 years. Today let's talk about PCOD. PCOD or Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is very common these days in ladies, especially in the age group of 18 to 44. It includes presence of follicles in the ovary which may be detected on an ultrasound. The common symptoms include- irregular or delayed menses, abdominal pain, acne, presence of excessive facial hair or difficulty in conceiving.
The causes may be genetic or it may be due to lifestyle changes, having a sedentary lifestyle, obesity. Sometimes there may be hypothyroidism associated with it. So the treatment in this case consists of- leading a more healthier lifestyle, at least 45 minutes of brisk walking every day, reduce the intake of oily fried food, sweets so that you have a better weight. In homeopathy the treatment consist of giving acute medicines if there is an acute complaint like abdominal pain.
This is followed by a deep acting constitutional medicine. The line of treatment may last for about 4 to 6 months. If you have any queries related to polycystic ovaries or any other complaints then you can consult me at my clinic in Gurgaon. You may consult online at Lybrate.
Thank you!read more
I am Dr. Monty Talwar. I am practicing homeopathy in Gurgaon since the last 21 years. Today let us talk about hair fall. Hair fall is a very common disorder these days seen in males as well as females. It is usually due to the presence of excess of male hormones or androgens. Hair fall is also called as Alopecia. Sometimes there is thinning of the hair or sometimes maybe hair loss occurs in patches.
This is called Alopecia Areata. So the causes which usually are- due to the presence of excess male hormones, it may be due to stress, environmental factors, dust, pollution, fungal infections of the scalp like Seborrheic Dermatitis. A lot of times it may be associated with hypothyroidism too.
The line of treatment in homeopathy include giving a deep acting constitutional medicine. These medicines are given so that the further loss is stopped and at the same time it actually promotes new hair growth. The line of treatment would last for about 4 to 6 months. If you have any queries regarding hair fall or any other problems you can consultant me at my clinic in Gurgaon. You can consult online through Lybrate.
Thank you!read more
I am Dr. Monty Talwar. I am practicing homeopathy in Gurgaon since the last 21 years. Today let us talk about Sinusitis. Sinusitis is the presence of infection in the paranasal sinuses. There are 4 types of sinuses - maxillary, frontal, ethmoidal and sphenoid. The infection can occur due to bacteria or virus or due to dust, pollution. A lot of times there is a recurrent sinusitis which is due to lower immunity. Sinusitis has become very common these days in young adults.
The common symptoms are - Presence of discharge from the nose, nasal blockage, pain in the face in the region of the sinuses, there may be associated with headache, fever, cough etc. Treatment includes giving medicines for the acute symptoms. So in case there is a cold, cough or fever then we usually give acute medicines. For the recurrent sinusitis, which occurs due to lower human immunity we can do deep acting constitutional medicine.
The line of treatment usually last for about 4 to 6 months. If you have any queries related to Sinusitis or any other complaints you can consult me at my clinic in Gurgaon. You can also do online consultation through Lybrate. Thank you!read more
Hi, I am Dr Monty Talwar. I am practising homeopathy since last 20 years. Presntly I am practising in Gurgaon. Today, let us discuss about Gallstones.
Gallstones is the formation of stones in the gall bladder. These gallstones can be either Cholestrol stones or Bilirubin stones.
The cholestrol stones appear yellowish or whitish in colour. The bilirubin stones appear blackish in colour. Sometimes there is a combination of these two stones. THere may be either single stones or multiple stones. The patient may complain of moderate to severe pain in abdomen, nausea, vomiting, lot of gas, fever.
Now the causes can be dietary. If the patient is taking very less water or fluid. Diet which is rich in carbohydrates. THe diet which is rich in oily fatty food like ghee, oil, cheese, byutter. and again lack of exercise
Earlier, gallstones were most commonly found in women around 40 years of age. BUt these days we see lot of younger adults facing problem of gallstones. So, the treatment includes;
- Advising a proper diet to the patient.
- More intake of water (atleast 10-12 glasses of water everyday).
- Reduce carbohydrates in diet
- Reduce the intake of oily, fatty food like ghee, butter, oil and cheese.
- Regular exercise is advised to the patient.
In homeopathy, we give acute medicines when the patients come with the acute totality or having lot of pain Nausea, vomiting, acute fever. We give acute medicines to relieve the patient from the pain. Once the pain is settled, we give constitutional medicine to the patient. These constitutional medicines are deep acting medicines. THey help to stimulate the immune system of the patient.
The constitutional medicines are given on the basis of the nature temperament of the pateint, physcial generalities whether he is comfortable in hot weather or cold weather. How much he sweats, his urination, desire in food, his nature, temperament. All these things make up this constitutional make up. These medicines have to be given for the long time, liek 6 months to 1 year so that the stoens can dissolve. In this way we approach a case with gallstones.
If you have any query regarding gallstones or any other complain, you can consult me online through Lybrate or visit my clinic which is in Sohna Road.
Hi, I am Dr Monty Talwar. I am practising Homeopathy from last 21 years. Presently I am practising in Gurgaon. Today I will talk about Sinusitis.
Sinusitis is a very common condition we face specially in young adults. The most common symptoms of sinusitis we see are;
- Cheek pain or ain resembling tooth ache
- Nose discharge which may be thick, yellowish, greenish
- There may be heaviness in the head.
- Sometimes there is a post nasal discharge or nasal blockage.
- Also the patient may complain of fever.
The most comon causes are;
Lot of time we get patients which are exposed to humid or cold weather also. The symptoms are when the sinuses are inflammed, then the patient may complain of pain in the cheek region and sometimes it may resemble a toothache.
- And if there is a frontal sinus inflammation, then the patient may have a dull headache and a heaviness in the forehead.
- If it affects an Ethmoidal sinus, then there will be pain between the root of the nose and in between the eyes.
- When the sphenoidal sinus is inflammed, then there will be pain behind the eyes.
Now the symptomatic approach to the treatment will be steam inhalation which helps in liquefying the discharges and the discharges can easily flow out and patient feel relieved. Sometimes we also advice gargeling with warm water. Now in Homeopathic approach, when patient comes with acute symptoms such as cold, cough, discharge from the nose, fever or headache we give acute medicines based on the acute totality of the patients.
Once these patients are relieved from the acute symptoms then we go to the constitutional medicines. A lot of time we see that the recurrent sinusitis will lead to chronic sinusitis. So, in such cases we need to give a deeper acting medicines called the Constitutional medicines.
Constitutional medicines are given on the basis of patient's nature, temperament, personality, physical generalities, whether he is more comfortable in hot weather or cold weather, how much he seats, food likes and dislikes, stool, urination, apetite, thirst etc. So on these basis we make up te consitutional medicines for the patients which we corelate to the homeopathic medicine. These medicines are very deep acting and they stimulate the imune system of the patient so that the frequency of the attacks that they keep getting, the intensity of the attacks over the period of time reduces till the patient feels relieved with the symptoms.
So, this is how we tackle sinusitis case in Homeopathy.
Ifr you have any query regarding Sinusitis or any complaint, you may consult me through Lybrate or visit my clinic on Sohna Road, Gurgaon.
cold cough read more
Know how Homeopathy constitutional remedies can cure Chronic cases
Hi, I’m Dr. Monty Talwar, practicing in Gurgaon, I have an experience of about 20 years in homeopathy, I practice classical homeopathy wherein we take into account the patient’s nature and temperament especially in chronic cases. The constitutional cases are very deep-acting and they will stimulate the immune system of the patient. Thereby, the patient’s body fights on its own, so we are not providing a continuous stimulus or a medicine from outside as the body takes charge of itself.
The example in thyroid cases, especially in hypothyroidism when we give the constitutional medicine it stimulates the thyroid gland so that it starts secreting the hormone on its own. As a result, the patient can be off the thyroid medicine. Similarly, in frequent colds and coughs in children where they fall sick too often, so these medicines build up the immunity of the child, so that they do not fall sick that often. Because of this individualistic approach, homeopathy is considered to be a holistic science.
If you have any queries or require a consultation with me you can consult me on Lybrate. Thank You.read more
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Monty Talwar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Monty TalwarYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Monty Talwar to be well-reasoned. but about 2 weeks ago i used to sleep 4 hrs only and many of my topper friends also do the same,
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Monty Talwar to be inspiring. How much your fees and medicine cost
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Monty Talwar to be very helpful. Thanks dr it us really helpful
Dr. Monty Talwar provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Thanks Sir
Dr. Monty Talwar provides answers that are very helpful. Valuable adviced
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Monty to be very helpful. Thank u
For a married couple, having a child is the next step to completing the family picture. However, for various reasons, some attributed to the male and some to the female, this picture remains incomplete.
Talking to a doctor is one of the best starting points. There could be deep-rooted causes for this issue, and homeopathy aims in treating the root cause and not just infertility. A good homeopath will ask you numerous questions to find out associated symptoms, family history, etc., and then arrive at a remedy that would work best for you. This is a highly customised therapy and so self-medication based on a friend or family member’s recommendation is best avoided.
- Irregular menstruation
- Hormonal imbalance
- Advancing age
- Emotional stress
- Excessive smoking
- Alcohol consumption
- Sexually transmitted diseases (Chlamydia, gonorrhoea)
- Structural abnormalities in the pelvic area including fibroids, pelvic adhesions, blocked fallopian tubes, etc.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pelvic Inflammatory disease
- Thyroid disorders
With more and more women coming out in the open to discuss, researchers have started working towards identifying the problem and working towards the treatment. The success rate of homeopathy in treating infertility is also on the rise. As with any medical condition, homeopathy treats not just the problem or symptom at hand, but the person holistically. Read on to know some of the common homeopathic remedies, but make sure you have a detailed discussion with your doctor to identify what would work best for you. Self-medication is best avoided.
- In women with reduced sexual drive, Agnus and Sepia are widely used. The vaginal is extremely dry which could be painful during sex. There is also a bearing down sensation of the uterus in these women.
- In women with reduced menstruation, Pulsatilla and Sepia are widely used. The periods are never on the expected date, and when they occur, the flow is quite scanty and suppressed. Pulsatilla is also used when ovarian cysts are present. Sepia is useful in women that are prone to miscarriages.
- In women with excessive menstruation, Calcarea and Aletris are widely used. The periods happen before time, is too long with profuse bleeding. This excessive bleeding also causes anaemia, weakness, and fatigue. These women might also have frequent abortions.
- In women who have experienced a miscarriage in their third month earlier, with uterine and ovarian inflammation, Sabina is used.
- In women who are not able to retain sperms, Natrum carb is useful. There could be an offensive smelling vaginal discharge which is also very irritating and itching.
These are just some of the common remedies, but there are more, and each patient would require different therapy based on associated symptoms.
Scabies is an infection of the skin that is caused by an incredibly tiny mite ‘Sarcoptes scabiei’. They thrive on the surface of the epidermis and can survive up to two months. The outward symptoms include itchy, blister-like hives on the surface of the skin.
It is tremendously infectious and can easily be passed from one individual to another via skin contact. Usage of bedding or clothing that is infested may easily cause the mites to infect one.
- Soles of the feet
- Arsenic album: This medication is used when the eruptions emerge on the knees. Eruptions are the numerous dry small pustules which are accompanied by a very strong burning and itching sensation.
- Carbo veg: This is administered when the condition has a parched appearance almost all over the body, particularly bad on the extremities. The itching sensation gets worse at night or after undressing.
- Hepar Sulph and Sepia: It is used when the rashes develop near the folds of the skin. The flare-ups are usually hard and ooze pus. Another situation that warrants the usage of this medicine is when the patient becomes extremely uncomfortable in cold environments.
- Sulphur: The use of sulphur comes as an ultimate resort to curing this problem. It is the absolute remedy for persistent, neglected, stubborn, underlying cases of scabies.
Sinusitis is a common disorder which causes cold, cough, pain in the region of the sinuses, heaviness in head, discharge of whitish, yellowish or greenish discharge from nose or throat. This can be easily treated with homoeopathic medicines and their recurrent tendency is removed too.
Hypothyroidism is a condition called deficiency of thyroid hormone. The main duty of thyroid hormone is to rmaintain the metabolism of the body. Hence, the person affected by it will experience slow metabolism. Hypo means underactive, which means the lack of thyroid hormones in the body.
Types of Hypothyroidism
This happens when the functioning thyroid gland fail to produce T3 and T4. As a result, pituitary gland releases Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH). This helps in producing T3 and T4 hormones. This cause is termed as Hashimoto’s thyroiditis.
- Primary Hypothyroidism is the deficiency of thyroid hormones due to inadequate production.
- Secondary Hypothyroidism is deficiency of thyroid hormones due to inadequate stimulation of the thyroid gland through pituitary gland.
Causes of Hypothyroidism
- Deficiency of Iron
- Viral infections or other respiratory disorders
- Certain medicines such as lithium that is used to treat psychiatric
- Radiation therapy for some cancers
- Treating hyperthyroidism with anti-thyroid medicine
- An underactive thyroid gland by birth
- The hypothyroidism during pregnancy.
Symptoms of Hypothyroidism
- Weight gain
- Dry, rough pale skin
- Coarse, dry hair
- Hair loss
- Muscle cramps and muscle aches
- Cold intolerance
- Memory loss
- Abnormal menstrual cycles
- Decreased libido
Homeopathy Treatment for Hypothyroidism
Homeopathy medicines are always known for treating the disease permanently and same way the medicine performs here too. The disease could be treated through different medicines in homeopathy. Choosing or prescribing the right medicine depends on the cause of the disease and its effect.
Here is the list of homeopathy medicines that helps in eradicating the effectiveness of the disease completely.
- Calcarea Carbonica
- Sepia Officinalis
- Lycopodium Clavatum
- Nux Vomica
- Iodum treats hypothyroidism. The person is emaciated
- Thymusinum - treatment of stunted conditions in children
- Bromum treats goiter
- Lapis albus treats hyperthyroidism and goiter
- Natrum muriaticum treats an under active gland
However, these are just the names of the medicines, which should not be taken without prior approval from a homeopathy doctor, as the dosage and frequency of the medicine will be decided by the doctor based on the patient's condition and symptoms.
Anxiety disorders are serious issues amongst individuals of all ages today. It is a psychological feeling of uneasiness or fear about something, which can create other physiological and behavioral changes in a human being and can even drive a a person crazy. It can be characterized by symptoms such as sweating palms, rapid heartbeat, muscle tension, dry mouth, which arise due to various reasons such as face of fearing the crowd, stage-fright, doubt about facing a difficult situation, fear of failure or rejection and many more.
Homeopathy comes into this picture with a unique recovery program for such kinds of anxieties. Its treatment procedure is individualistic, which means, it has a separate recovery therapy for separate anxiety disorders. In addition, treatment is purely natural with no side effects. Following are some homeopathic remedies of various kinds of anxiety disorders:
- Aconite: This is the best homeopathic remedy for anxiety symptoms such as agitation, restlessness, dry mouth, fear of mixing with people, panic attack, fear of death, fear of future or even certain agonized feeling related to some past traumatic incident. In such cases, the patient may sometimes become very violent also.
- Argentum nitricum: This medicine comes into play in cases of extreme nervousness or apprehension of a person which turns him or her to be very much impulsive. The patient also becomes forgetful and dull always wearing a melancholy and grim face.
- Arsenic Album: There are certain anxieties, which include fear of security and safety leading to anxiety about robbers, health or money. Consequently, they tend to feel insecure and always try to be neat and perfectionist to avoid such problems. Arsenic Album is very helpful in such cases.
- Calcarea carbonica: People who suffer from a fear of change or losing hold of situation and are very stubborn and obstinate may take help of this medicine.
- Gelsemium sempervirens: This is useful when the patient is suffering from muscle tensions, shaking of legs or knocking of knees due to performance anxiety.
In addition, Lycopodium clavatum, Kali arsenicosum, Kali Phosporicum, Phosporus are also very useful for anxieties. However, people should always consult a doctor before taking the medicines.
Adenoids refer to the mass of lymphatic tissue situated at the intersection of the back of the nose and throat. They are a part of the body's immune system and play a noteworthy part in battling infections in kids. Adenoids fight off the microbes and infection that enter the body through the nose. They typically occur in children of five to seven years of age and from that point, they begin to decrease. They vanish when the child gets older. This is the physiological development and relapse of the adenoids. However, permanent adenoids are an issue in view of a number of annoying symptoms they show in a child. The major among these are breathing through the mouth and wheezing because of nasal blockage.
Homeopathic medicines are a very safe option than surgery in kids with extended adenoids. It has been noted that adenoids, when surgically removed, tend to regrow. Homeopathic medicines focus on strengthening the child’s immune system. The cures are as follows:
- Baryta Carb: Baryta Carb is one of the top recorded homeopathic medications for swollen adenoids. It is likewise the medicine to endorse where both tonsils and adenoids are broadened. The child feels sensitive to ice in extremes. The tiniest exposure to icy air causes cough. Cough also shows up at the slightest change in climate. Sneezing and thick yellow nasal release may be seen. Pain in the throat increases on gulping.
- Calcarea Carb: Calcarea Carb is another brilliant homeopathic medicine for amplified adenoids with the tendency to get infected. Calcarea Carb will be recommended where the youngster is exceptionally helpless to cold and falls sick after each such introduction. This weak immune system for diseases brings about broadened adenoids or tonsils.
- Agraphis Nutans and Merc Sol: Agraphis Nutans and Merc Sol are extremely helpful homeopathic medicines for treating ear grumblings because of expanded adenoids. Agraphis Nutans is the best treatment for deafness because of expanded adenoids. Homeopathic prescription Merc Sol is highly used in case of an ear infection connected with swollen adenoids.
- Kali Sulphuricum: Kali Sulphuricum is among one of the top recorded homeopathic solutions for adenoids that regrow after surgery. The symptoms controlling utilisation of Kali Sulphuricum are a blocked nose, mouth breathing and wheezing. Yellow coloured nasal release is also common.
- Ammonium Carb and Sambucus Nigra: Ammonium Carb and Sambucus Nigra are incredibly helpful homeopathic medicines for developed adenoids. A youngster that needs these drugs will have an increased nasal blockage. The nasal hindrance is most set apart around evening time. Breathing through the mouth because of a blocked nose is also very common. Ammonium Carb is likewise used for a seeping nose, particularly in the morning.
‘Hives’ or ‘urticaria’ can be defined as an outbreak of reddish swollen bumps on the skin surface. This happens because of the body’s response to involuntary histamine release by the skin’s blood vessels (which in turn, cause a leakage of blood plasma). The infection generally lasts for about 5-6 weeks, varying significantly in sizes and shapes. Although it is not a serious medical condition, hives can posit considerable discomfort to the affected person (coupled with severe itching and a constant burning sensation near the spot).
Although the exact reason behind the development of this condition is still unknown, researchers suggest that there are some factors that initiate the disorder.
- Hives can occur as a result of insect or parasite bites.
- In some cases, this disorder might occur as a side effect of painkillers or anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Excessive intake of alcohol or foods rich in proteins such as eggs, fish, nuts, chocolate, berries etc. might also cause hives.
- Excessive exposure to the harmful UV rays of the sun or high levels of stress can also result in hives.
- Also, suffering from serious underlying medical conditions such as cancer, hepatitis or thyroid disorders might drastically aggravate chances of chronic hives as well.
- Development of numerous reddish welts around the face or the arms along with a severe itchy sensation, recurrent feeling of tightness around the chest and constant dizziness.
- Oral inflammation
If not treated immediately after diagnosis, this disorder might cause life- threatening allergic reactions such as Anaphylaxis (a condition which narrows down the bronchial tubes and causes significant breathing troubles) and auto-immune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis.
The homeopathic preparations useful for treating hives have been mentioned below:
- Apis mellifica: This medication works best for a case of hives that has resulted from insect or parasite bites. Other symptoms that are taken care of by this medication include severe itching and a stinging sensation that worsens at night or with exposure to cold, coupled with mild fever.
- Arsenicum album: This homeopathic preparation is effective to cure hives that include symptoms of a burning sensation, abnormal swelling, and constant restlessness.
- Ichthyolum and Astacus: This preparation is effective to cure chronic hives caused due to serious medical conditions such as uric acid, tuberculosis, or excessive alcohol consumption. People suffering from this particular type exhibit symptoms such as a large appetite, irritability, and a constant itchiness.
The liver plays a significant role in the body’s various metabolic processes. Infection with hepatitis C virus causes inflammation of the liver, known popularly as hepatitis C. It is a relatively new discovery (1980s), but there are a significant number of cases identified. The challenge in identifying this disease is that the patient does not manifest with any symptoms and can be carrying the virus for years with no signs or symptoms.
This makes diagnosis very difficult and in most cases, it is discovered when diagnosing for some other disease. It is transmitted via blood – through of drug needles, tattoo needles or sexual activities when the virus is present in the vaginal fluid.
Treatment For Hepatitis C -
Is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using approach. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which the patient is suffering. The aim of is not only to treat hepatitis C infection but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility. As far as therapeutic medication is concerned, several well-proved medicines are available for hepatitis C treatment that can be selected on the basis of cause, sensation and modalities of the complaints. For individualized remedy selection and treatment, the patient should consult a qualified doctor in person.
Offers for hepatitis C by detoxifying and neutralizing viral cells, improving immunity, and stimulating of healthy cells. The following compounds are useful in this.
Chelidonium Majus: Prepared from the flowers of Celandine, it acts on the hepatobiliary system and restores overall liver function. The patient’s presenting symptoms include jaundice with pain, bloated abdomen, significant lethargy, weakness, reduced appetite, nausea, and vomiting.
China Officinalis: This is useful in patients who are down with intermittent fevers, headaches, gallstones and dyspepsia. The patient could also have debility, trembling, ringing in the ears, flatulence in the abdomen, gassy feeling and vomiting of bile.
Bryonia Alba: This is prepared from the plant known as wild hops after potentization. It works on multiple systems including the digestive, hepatobiliary, respiratory, and musculoskeletal systems. This is useful in patients who suffer from dyspepsia, migraine, bronchitis, joint pains, back pain, menstrual issues, and respiratory tract infections. The patient could also experience a burning sensation and soreness in the abdomen, which is extremely tender to the touch, along with nausea and vomiting. The symptoms are aggravated during summer months and with heat.
Kali Carbonicum: The active ingredient acts of multiple bodily systems including kidneys, liver, digestive, blood, bones, lungs, etc. It is widely used in liver dysfunctions like nephrotic syndrome, cirrhosis, and hepatitis C. The patient may have liver atrophy, cirrhosis, heaviness in the abdomen or jaundice. He or she could be restless, excitable and nervous. Extreme weakness and reaction to changes in light, sound, touch and are some other symptoms. The pain could be relieved by rubbing.
Other medicines like Lycopodium, Belladonna, Nux Vomica, and Aconite are also useful. However, as with all medicines, self-medication is not advisable. The doctor will check for all accompanying symptoms and your overall health status and then determine what would work for you.
Peptic ulcers are sores that develop in the lining of the stomach, lower esophagus, or small intestine (the duodenum), usually as a result of inflammation caused by the bacteria H. pylori, as well as from erosion from stomach acids. Peptic ulcers are a fairly common health problem.
- Heredity – Patients with peptic ulcer often have a family history of the disease, this is particularly so with duodenal ulcers which develop below the age of 20 years. The relatives of chronic ulcer patients have three times the expected number of ulcers.
- Helicobacter pylori – This is the most important etiological factor in peptic ulcer disease, accounting for 90% of duodenal ulcers and 70% of gastric ulcers. By causing gastritis it reduces the resistance of the gastric mucosa to attack be acid and pepsin and a gastric ulcer may result.
- Non-Steroidal Anti Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDS) – These damage the gastric mucosal barrier and are an important etiological factor in up to 30% of gastric ulcers.
- Smoking – confers an increased risk of gastric ulcer and to a lesser extent duodenal ulcer.
Homeopathic Treatment For Peptic Ulcers
Homeopathy offers some very good medicines for peptic ulcer disease. But for a homeopath, the symptoms of the disease are much more important than the ulcer itself. This is because to select the right medicine a homeopaths needs to differentiate between the finer presentations of a disease which, vary from person to person. A homeopath not only tries to heal the ulcer but also tries to remove the general predisposition to acquire it. The homeopath not only tries to find ‘What is wrong?’, but also ‘Why it went wrong?’; ‘Where it started going wrong?’; ‘How it evolved to the current stage?’ etc. To find the answers to all these questions, a homeopath tries to gather as much information as possible regarding the pat and present medical history of the patient, his/her family history, his/her general physical and psychological characteristics etc. This hard work on the part of homeopath not only helps in removing the acute symptoms and the ulcer but also is usually able to remove the tendency for relapse. The ‘on-again/off-again’ nature of the disease is often removed and the general health of the person also improves as a result.
Homeopathic Medicines for Stomach Ulcers
- Argentum Nitricum – One of the best Homeopathic medicines for stomach ulcers with radiating pains
- Nux Vomica – Highly effective among Homeopathic medicines for stomach ulcers where eating worsens pain
- Kali Bichromicum – One of the most wonderful Homeopathic medicines for ulcers in stomach
- Lycopodium Clavatum – One of the effective Homeopathic medicines for stomach ulcers with bloated abdomen
- Carbo Veg – One of the known Homeopathic medicines for stomach ulcers