Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Patient Review Highlights
- "Very helpful" 3 reviews
- "Saved my life" 1 review
- "Very helpful" 3 reviews
- "Saved my life" 1 review
Hi Thoughts frequently got stuck in my mind and I remain keep thinking about them. How to get rid of stuck thoughts.
For a married couple, having a child is the next step towards completing the family picture. However, for various reasons, some attributed to the male and some to the female, this picture remains incomplete.
Talking to a doctor is one of the best starting points. There could be deep rooted causes for this issue and homeopathy aims at treating the root cause and not just infertility. A good homeopath will ask you numerous questions to find out associated symptoms, family history, etc. and then arrive at a remedy that would work best for you. This is a highly customised therapy and so self-medication based on a friend or family member’s recommendation is best avoided.
Infertility in females is often caused by the following reasons:
- Irregular menstruation
- Hormonal imbalance
- Advancing age
- Emotional stress
- Excessive smoking
- Alcohol consumption
- Sexually transmitted diseases (Chlamydia, gonorrhoea)
- Structural abnormalities in the pelvic area including fibroids, pelvic adhesions, blocked fallopian tubes, etc.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pelvic Inflammatory disease
- Thyroid disorders
With more and more women coming out in the open to discuss, researchers have started working towards identifying the problem and working towards the treatment. The success rate of homeopathy in treating infertility is also on the rise. As with any medical condition, homeopathy treats not just the problem or symptom at hand, but the person holistically. Read on to know some of the common homeopathic remedies, but make sure you have a detailed discussion with your doctor to identify what would work best for you. Self-medication is best avoided.
- In women with reduced sexual drive, Agnus and Sepia are widely used. The vaginal is extremely dry which could be painful during sex. There is also a bearing down sensation of the uterus in these women.
- In women with reduced menstruation, Pulsatilla and Sepia are widely used. The periods are never on the expected date, and when they occur, the flow is quite scanty and suppressed. Pulsatilla is also used when ovarian cysts are present. Sepia is useful in women that are prone to miscarriages.
- In women with excessive menstruation, Calcarea and Aletris are widely used. The periods happen before time, is too long with profuse bleeding. This excessive bleeding also causes anaemia, weakness, and fatigue. These women might also have frequent abortions.
- In women who have experienced a miscarriage in their third month earlier, with uterine and ovarian inflammation, Sabina is used.
- In women who are not able to retain sperms, Natrum carb is useful. There could be an offensive smelling vaginal discharge which is also very irritating and itching.
These are just some of the common remedies, but there are more, and each patient would require different therapy based on associated symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Sir, at present I am suffering by borderline Diabetes on having laboratory test it is always come near by morning without any food or drink - between 100 to 120 and after two hours of my lunch it is coming between 150 to 170. Can I be a non diabetes person? If yes, than how I can be non Diabetes person. At present my edge is 67 years. Except border line Diabetes I have no any other health problem I am probably fit and fine. Please guide me as early as possible. Thanks.
I have itching problem in stomach area ,thighs and some part of leg and on private part as well, this is increasing and causing itching, having some what type of pimple on my private part. Don't hav any idea. I'm little worried. Help. Me out.
Doctor sahib, I am 60 year old and my weight is about 100 kgs and having blood pressure problem and for bp, I am taking medicine. I want want to reduce my weight to 70/75 kg. I am taking one time meal at about 8 p.m. Please guide me, so I can change my life , so no other illness will come in my life. Harish dhawan.
I am having some problems in my skin. It is causing some problems it makes me feel uncomfortable by Itching every time. Some of them are turning red while itching. Please Help me in this Issue.
My age is 17 years my weight is 59 kg I want to gain more weight I have started gym also from last 2 months. Please help me.
Namaste Sir. I got a speed bump accident. there is no problem in mri report. After doing physio exercises my back pains in lower back reduced but I cannot walk more than 300 feet, I found weakness in lower back muscles and nerves ,cannot sit more than 20 minutes then what should I take treatment?
Hi good morning, my name is harsha my age is 20 I am very my weight was 42 I am very thin please suggests me how to increase my weight.
Sir from last 4 years I have lost my head hairs there are few left I am afraid that I will become bald in next few years pls help?
The term miscarriage is used to denote spontaneous termination of pregnancy before a fetus develops. In other words, miscarriage is denoted as spontaneous abortion in medical terms.
What are the causes of abortion?
Causes of an abortion or miscarriage may be due to fetal or maternal complications. Some of the fetal factors include:
1. Unwanted pregnancy
2. Abnormal development of fetus, either due to abnormal chromosomes or teratogenic factors.
3. Immunological factors
4. Problems with implantation
5. Serious health diseases like kidney disease
What are the homeopathic treatments for abortion?
Homeopathic medication system is one of the most popular and widely accepted holistic medication approaches used all over the world. The choice of remedy for any disease is based on individualized symptoms and lifestyle habits using a holistic method. In such a way, a state of complete wellness can be achieved by eliminating all the signs and symptoms that the patient is suffering from. The main objective of homeopathy is not just to manage the adverse effects of abortion.
Some of the homeopathic remedies that are beneficial in treating abortion or miscarriage are given below:
1. Aconite Nap: Helpful in treating anxiety, excitement or fear experienced before the procedure.
2. Apis Mel: Medication used during the 3rd month of pregnancy
3. Aletris Far: Treats conditions of typical abortion that is done due to anemia or weakness or other conditions affecting the mother
4. Arnica Montana: To manage abortion that is done after an accident to treat the mother
5. Baptisia- Used in treating abortion is done due to shock, fever or mental depression. Often used for women under the age of 21.
6. Sepia: Used when there is an abortion during fifth to seventh month of pregnancy.
7. Thuja: Used to treat women who have a history of gonorrhea.
8. Syphilinum: Used for treatment when there the abortion is done due to syphilis.