Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Monika ChhabraYour feedback matters!
I am rahul I am 20 yr. Old I want to loose my weight and want my body should be athletic person from this regard what should I do?
Please help me Mere dadhi or munch nhi aa rhi he or sarir bhi nhi ban rha he me 23 saal ka hu abhi bhi bachche jesa lagta hu kya koi ilaaz he jisse dadhi munch grow ho sake me bahut paresan hu.
I am Arun. My age is near about 23. But my body is very thin. My weight is 48. I want to gain weight by a natural way please help me.
I am 37 years old, married, working in a KPO. My daily routine suffers me to eat twice - first around 10 am (3 rotis+ vegetable/pulse + curd) and after 10pm (2 roti + veg/pulse + salad). In between i eat 2 tea + 4 buiscuit and more than 2 liters of water. So my weight is increasing day by day. Can not able to do any kind of exercise due to lack of time (6 days working). However still no complain from health wise, but how can i loose my weight, please guide.
Good Morning, My daughter is 6+ months old now. From yesterday she has the body temperature of 37. 8 deg. C (100. 2F) to 38. 5deg. C (101. 3F) when checked orally. Is this a sign of fever? If so then What do to as a preliminary action. She is still active, but crying often. One more question is whether it is advisable to take 6 months baby to cinema theater along with us. I fear the loud sound & light may put adverse effect on her. Please suggest.
I am suffering from hairfall from last 2 years, please give me permanent solution for my problem thank you.
I am anuranjan sinha 43 years old I am suffering from both hand sweating because of I am not felling to hand shack with any one this problem from last 30 year, I take so many treatment from different different doctors by homeopath, alopath but up to till now no changes in the situation.
I work in a bank and have prolonged sitting hours from 10 am till 7-8 pm. In last few months there is a problem that has been disturbing me badly. The upper neck region i. E the spine connecting with head region has severe burning sensations. And these sensations run down the spine if I keep sitting after the burning sensation starts. It makes me restless as if my spinal cord is turned into a heating rod. I get fainting like sensation and nausea after I get back within half four of getting up. I am very worried. please help.
I am 49 years old. I have shoulder pain from last 3 months. I have taken medicines prescribed by orthopedic surgeon. But till today I am not cured by shoulderpain. Sir, what to do next?
Does scaling or cleaning of teeth to make them white by a dentist can create sensitivity or pain in my teeth.
I am a 14 year old male and my heartbeat rises when I see too much people or if someone comes to see me in my house. Also I am having continuous loose motion for the last 2 months and I feel very tired. Also multiple aphthous like ulcers in the rectum and colon have been found.what can be done?
I am diabetic for last 3 years and taking jalra m 50/500, mostly my sugar level is controlled by this, but does I have to remain on this medicine for life long, could I do something to get rid of the medicine
Does it pains while having vaginal sex if I have piles and will it affect my partner or will he also get piles if I have vaginal sex with him?
My baby is 2.5 month old. He feeds with bottle. please tell me what are the side effect of bottle if I properly sterilize the bottle before feed him.
I have pain near last vertebrae at left side since 10 years . I got relief from piroxicam 20 mg tab in past but now not working . Pain increases when I sit or sleep or left side leg from hip region is affected with pain.Please tell.
Piles, commonly known as hemorrhoid is a condition that leads to pain, discomfort and irritation while passing stool. It is caused due to inflammation of the veins in the lower rectum area. Piles is of two types: internal and external, one can suffer from both simultaneously. The damage in the lower rectum area is a result of aging, chronic constipation, pregnancy, diarrhea and consuming processed food on a daily basis. Piles also lead to bleeding not just while passing the stool but anytime. It is recommended to monitor one's diet and construct a plan that helps to diminish the problem. Here are certain types of foods which can help you deal with Piles better.
- Whole grains - People suffering from piles are recommended to include a lot of healthy whole grains into their diet like bran cereal, brown rice, oatmeal, whole wheat pasta. These fiber rich foods soften the stool and help reduce the pain.
- Leafy green vegetables - Green vegetables are packed with antioxidants and nutrients that help with digestion. Strengthening the digestive system is important while treating piles. Broccoli, sprouts, carrots, brussels, cabbage, tomato, asparagus, cauliflower, onions, cucumber are some of the vegetables that one should consume while battling piles.
- Fruits - Fruits are high in nutrients, fiber, minerals and vitamins that help to regulate the bowel movement. Fruits that can be eaten with their skin on like apples, prunes, raisins, grapes, berries are full of fiber and are very beneficial. The ones that have to be eaten without the skin are good too, for example, papaya, banana, oranges.
- Beans - Beans are high in fiber content and should be included in regular meals of a piles patient. Kidney, black, lima, navy beans, black-eyed peas, legumes are some good options.
- Water - Although it is not a food, water is an important ingredient when it comes to treating piles. It is advisable to drink at least 6-8 glasses of water daily which helps with the smooth functioning of the bowel movement.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Treating Constipation Effectively with Homeopathy