Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mona Mathur
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Mona MathurYour feedback matters!
I am salim 33 years old, am using an artificial implant in my right eye, lower lid lost the strength and became little less, Sometimes there's a chance of falling artificial eye from socket, kindly suggest on the same. Contact no-9035009111.
I am 21. I went through laser treatment for my both eyes in july 2015, I have been using spectacles since from my childhood. Causes dark eye circles. What to do to get rid of?
I am 21 years old and am having eye sight for both of my eyes that -1.25 on left and right eye and my question is Is there any possibilities there to get cure of eye sight and to get my normal vision like before without spectacles and if yes please suggest me the things that I should do Thank you:)
My eyes becomes red after generally use laptops and mobiles phones what I do tell me and help me fast.
I have this eye problem going on from almost a month now. I am unable to focus on objects and it's burns. Help me so that I can improve my eye condition. I don't want to wear glasses.
Hello Sir/Madam. I am having a Habit of frequent Blinking of my Eyes and I blink my Eyes very fast. Sir its started long years ago and till now At my age of 16 it continues. I don't know about others but for me it's a serious problem. As after consult different doctors of different states I don't get my real answer So I thought of you all to advice me and say me that what should I do to stop it. I concentrate in it and I can stop it but while talking it moves very fast. Sir. Please tell or help me.
This method is implied for youngsters and people aged below 40 years, who have high power glasses, and are not suitable for lasik treatment. Here, an ultra slender lens of an uncommon configuration and the required force is situated in the eye over the normal lens inside the eye. This lens amends the spectacle force of the eye. ICL is made in Switzerland, and the request for the lens is set according to estimations of the eye.
Here are some facts you should know about ICL:
- Spherical ICL lens redresses only spherical powered glasses. Toric ICL lens rectifies chamber alongside the spherical force of glasses. The main technique for changeless vision rectification that didn't include glasses or contact lenses accessible to patients who are not reasonable contenders for LASIK is the ICL or the Implantable contact.
- It is embedded in the back chamber, behind the iris, over the normal lens of the eye so as to correct the refractive mistake of the eye.
- It offers vision adjustment that is more honed and has more prominent profundity and measurement than other refractive surgeries. Indeed, ICL may create unrivalled visual quality as confirmed by less higher request abnormalities than corneal refractive surgeries. Patients encounter an almost immediate vision recovery.
- The lens is invisible to the eyes of the patient and also other people. The whole surgery takes around 10 to 15 minutes. The lens is biocompatible and made of collamer, a material based on collagen. It contains a UV blocker that forestalls unsafe UVA and UVB rays from entering the eye.
- ICL surgeries are amazingly safe. A few patients may encounter some distress amid the mending procedure like dry eyes or light affectability. These impacts are brief. Your specialist will examine with you the dangers and advantages of the method amid your interview.
Advantages of ICL:
- The lens is foldable and infused through a small, torment free, self-recuperating entry point in your eye.
- The ICL gives very successful results, and fantastic nature of vision. After this treatment, you can leave the clinic following two or three hours, because of fast recuperation. You will have the capacity to make the most of your new sight very quickly and retreat to your dynamic way of life. Your specialist will give you a point by point exhort on this.
- ICL corrects a very large range of visual defects.ICL Is one of the most effective spectacle removal techniques. It corrects your vision instantly after a surgery and lasts quite long.