Lybrate.com has top trusted Veterinarians from across India. You will find Veterinarians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Veterinarians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohan
Treatments For Birds
Neurosurgery In Dogs And Cats
Services For Birds
Treatment For Reptiles
Veterinary Dental Prophylaxis
Veterinary Surgery Soft Tissue
Submit a review for Dr. MohanYour feedback matters!
I have a pet dog who is 2 years 6 months old. 1 year back he got hit by stick in his balls. It cnt walk properly now he keep his back leg folded, we do takes nerobian tablets very freguently but now a day even after taking tablets he do not get well. So please help me out with some medicine and advise.
It is recommended that every pet should receive a general health evaluation once in 6 months. A preventive health visit should cover following aspects:
• Vaccination status
• Parasite control for intestinal parasites, ear mites, ticks and fleas.
• Dental health – care you give at home; any mouth odours, pain, or other signs of disease you may have observed
• Nutrition – including what your dog eats, how often, what supplements and treats are given, and changes in water consumption, weight, or appetite
• Exercise - how much exercise your dog receives including how often and what kind; and any changes in your dog's ability to exercise
• Ears and Eyes – any discharge, redness, or itching
• Stomach and intestines – any vomiting, diarrhoea, constipation, gas, belching, or abnormal stools
• Breathing – any coughing, shortness of breath, sneezing, or nasal discharge
• Behaviour – any behaviour problems such as barking, changes in temperament, any obsessive behaviour, urinary accidents
• Feet and legs – any limping, weakness, toenail problems
• Coat and skin – any hair loss, pigment changes, lumps, itchy spots, shedding, mats, or anal sac problems
• Urogenital – any discharges, heats, changes in mammary glands, urination difficulties or changes, Neutering - if it has not already been performed
• Blood tests – especially for geriatric dogs, those with medical problems, and those who are receiving medications
Hiii, is egg good for German Shepherd and my dog was not taking food properly even royal canine adult german shepherd food. Please suggest me best feed for it. Thank you.
My rabbit is of 2 1/2 month old and he is not feeling well. Both ears are down and eyes almost closed but is moving slowly! what should I do:(
Caring for your horse can make this strong animal healthier and interactive and a long-lived companion for you. Horses are quite hardy and amazing animals but they require good care for sustainable health and prevention of diseases. Horse owners, particularly those who are inexperienced are often unaware of what they should do to care for their horse and with these few tips, the task of caring for your horse would not be quite difficult.
- Take your horse to the grooming area: When you have a horse, you must also have a distinct space outside the regular stall where you groom your pet. You must tie it up so that it cannot wander about when you are trying to groom it. Grooming the horse can be a messy job and thus, you should wear old and rugged clothes.
- Cleaning the dust off the horse’s coat: A rubber curry brush would help you to loosen up the dirt seated on the coat. You will have to move the brush in a circular motion over its body except for the face and legs since there is a chance of hurting the sensitive skin on these areas. A dandy brush would aid in removing the dirt from the surface of the coat and you should move the brush in short strokes so that the dirt falls off its coat. It is important to ensure that you are clearing the dirt in a flicking motion as it would otherwise cause irritation and itchiness on the horse’s skin.
- Use electric clippers for trimming the hair: If there are areas which need to get trimmed, you should invest in a good quality electric clipper for trimming off the hair and make your horse’s coat appear more neat and polished. You can also use a mane comb for untangling the tail and mane of your horse but you should be gentle and careful while using your fingers so that no hair is broken or pulled out.
- Bathe your companion as required: If you think that your pet horse is too dirty, you should give it a bath. It can start with showering down the whole body with lukewarm water for clearing off all the dirt in the coat and prepare it for shampooing. You can look for shampoo specifically designed for the horse and massage the coat with the help of a curry brush and then rinse off thoroughly. After rinsing off the shampoo, you should apply conditioner, leave it for a few minutes and wash off.
A good quality hay devoid of insects, mites and dust and plenty of water is essential for your horse to survive and be fit and active. Also, small amounts of grains all through the day, particularly during the cooler hours would also contribute to its health.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!