Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Mohammad AhmedYour feedback matters!
I have back pain and a pain at right side of the lever still from four days what can I do to solve this problem.
Hi I'm 22, I have neck pain from 8 months but from last week the pain has moved to my left hand and I feel numbness in my left hand fingers. I have high blood pressure it's around 150/80. I visited hospital they are suspecting it as cervical spondylosis, advised for MRI. May I know y this sudden pain in my left hand has come.
I am 48 year female. I am having pain in sole of please left foot(near heel)from 7-8 days. It occurs while standing or walking. Also from 2-3 years I am suffering from constipation, kindly advice.
I am a 18 years male. I had backache so I consulted a physiotherapist and did an X ray. My spine turned out to be a little bent and he found that bent to be the reason of pain. He advised exercises under his supervision for 15-20 days. I am a bit confused now, should I consult someone from the orthopedic department? Or I shall go on with the physiotherapist? I am afraid, If I consulted a orthopaedic he will ask for a surgery or something. Please suggest what shall I do.
I am 19 years old and I have leg pain since last three days and I have put fast relief but it is also not working so what should I do?
Hello sir, I am 24 year old woman. I have back pain problem since two months and oily dandruff problem since four months. what should I do please tell me.
I am having pain in muscles and bones, in muscles when pressing and on bones throughout. Can be in any part of ribs, feet, calf, joints, bones leading to fingers, chest, shoulder, back and where not. Peaks while resting/sleeping. My CRP and RH Factor are Negative, Vit D - 19.4, Uric Acid- 6.2 and CPK-119. Tried many pain killers like etoshine, Repik, Ocerin. Am on Calcium 500 tabs with weekly Calcirol. The pain obstructs sleep. Has to stretch legs and apply balms to get some relief. Can you suggest some medicine?
A Tennis elbow is a painful condition that affects the tendons due to a condition known as tendinitis, which causes inflammation. This condition will end up restricting the free movement of the elbow and the arm due to the pain and stiffness that it causes. This is due to the fact that these tendons are the tough band of connective tissues that hold the muscles and the lower arm with the bone. Repeated gripping motions and continued tugging as well as activities like weight lifting, tennis, squash and other like carpentry, painting writing and typing, can lead to this condition.
Here are a few methods of treatment and the questions that revolve around them.
- Do I have to restrict my movements: Yes, when you have tennis elbow, the very first thing you must do is to give rest to the tendons by curbing those activities that have caused the condition or those which can aggravate the pain and stiffness. Lifting heavy objects, gripping things for prolong periods, other physical pursuits like tennis and other games and more will need to stop so that you do not stretch, strain or pull the tissue.
- Can I take pain killers: Yes, you can take pain killers like ibuprofen and acetaminophen in case the pain is unbearable? Always ensure that an orthopaedic specialist takes a look at your arm before prescribing the medicines to you.
- Is an ice compress good for this pain: You can use the RICE method for acute pain that is less than 72 hours old. For more persistent pain, you must see a doctor. The RICE method refers to Rest, Ice, Compression and Elevation. In this method, you can keep your arm elevated and give it rest. You can also use an ice compress and keep it tightly wound with an elastic bandage so as to avoid swelling.
- Can I take injections for this condition: Corticosteroid injections may be used for very severe cases. This contains the cortisol hormone and can give good results in the short run.
- Are there any non invasive methods for treatment: You can try non-invasive procedures like shock wave therapy which will help in fixing the pain and promote motion gradually. This procedure is usually conducted with the help of shock waves that are passed to the skin.
- Is exercising a complete no no: In this case, many orthopaedic surgeons and doctors will ask you to go through physiotherapy so that you can get used to movements and motion after prolonged pain. These exercises will also strengthen the muscles of the area.
Talk to your doctor if the pain is particularly debilitating and discuss surgery for the same.