Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Miraj Akhtar
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Miraj AkhtarYour feedback matters!
I have pain 2 to 3 inches above and below knee and back side of knee. It feels like muscular pain. Muscles get tired on climbing stairs but get better after 10 seconds of climbing. Is the related to muscle, ligaments or nerves? Which specialist shall I consult? My age is 33 years.
I am having problem of Tintus for last 4-5 months, feeling shoulder pain sometimes, feeling weakness sometimes & feet is getting warm sometimes. Earlier Vit D3 diagnosed at 5.48,now after taking injection of every alternate week (total injection taken 14 no's (8+6)), last month when I again rechecked on D3 it was 150 (toxic level)
I my 55 year mom can't even sleep please Doctors Kya kru mah Btao Pain killer k injecton bhi le liye hai fir v kch nhi ho rha h jlde btao Unka Thighs, Legs,Joint, Me bhut jyda pain h.Please tell.
My wife suffering from RA since Jan 2014 and we are taking treatment from AIIMS. As per the Doctors advice she had taken following medicines: 1. SAAZ 1 Gm twice a day 2. Folitrex 25 mg once in a week 3. Folvite 5 mg daily once other than folitrex day 4. IndoCAP SR 75 mg daily once 5. Shelcal 500 mg daily once She stopped taking Folitrex in Sep 2014 as per doctors advice and She conceived in Dec 2014 and delivered a baby in Sep 2015. During pregnancy, RA pains were come down and after delivery Pains are increased and some swelling in the right wrist has also observed. At present she in my home town in Andhra Pradesh and she consulted Gynecologist before taking same medicines. And they suggested to consult any RA Specialist. Therefore I request you to suggest the best medicines because she is feeding the baby now .
I am 22 year's old female suffering from weakness even after having food n fruits n having joint's pains n even feeling inactive all the time.Please tell.
My foots are paining from last two years & I have consulted many bone specialist but no result was found pls. Give me proper solutions for it.
I am suffering from born (joint) pain last 5 years I have take treatment from many doctors but still the pain is continue. And I am having acidity problem also.
Dear doctor I am 32 years old and recently started lower back pain during my regular walk. On consulting orthopaedic doctor dr. Said x-ray shows normal nothing to worry. But I still feel the problem. Any suggestions what could be the problem or something to get relief. Note: I weight 97 kgs and height is 5' 7. Thanks.
How can I control the diabetes of my mother, her age is 48, please suggest me fastly, or also to control the knee pain.
I am 60 years ols women suffering with leg pains. Please suggest me to which medicines I have to use to reduce my pains.
Heya. I want to know the best possible diet for a pure vegetarian looking to lose weight. I weigh over a 100 kgs. I have a lower back problem and acute deficiency of vitamin D.
I have developed back ache and stiffness at hip region only in morning hours, once I take hot water bath it subsides, may be becoz I am using my Bike for the past 26 yrs with a weak suspensions, but so far I have not taken any pain killers or medication, can you pls suggest me some simple excercises!
I am 38 year old I am having problem with my knee if I sit long time in office knee start burning and pain even if I stand long time same please suggest me
Hii, My mother is of 49 years and she has a lot of pain in knees. What if Doctor said there is a gap in joint. What should be the best treatment? please suggest.
My uric acid level 6.3 last four year I have suffer backache problem specially in morning time (5am) what can I do?
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata Dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some Ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.