Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Mina Soni

Gynaecologist, Gurgaon

500 at clinic
Dr. Mina Soni Gynaecologist, Gurgaon
500 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well....more
My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well.
More about Dr. Mina Soni
Dr. Mina Soni is one of the best Gynaecologists in Sector-54, Gurgaon. You can consult Dr. Mina Soni at Bharat Family Clinic in Sector-54, Gurgaon. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Mina Soni on has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Bharat Family Clinic

Asha USA, Sector 54. Landmark: Near sun city business complex, GurgaonGurgaon Get Directions
500 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Mina Soni

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I just got married before 6 months and trying to do my wife pregnant but unsuccessful. Suggest what to do?

MBBS, MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Advanced Infertility
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
If you are having regular intercourse you can wait for another 4 to 5 months. Even after one year there is no conception then you need to consult a gynec.
10 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 25 years old woman I'm suffering from pcos but tsh, lh, prolactin levels r normal we r planning for 2nd child pls give suggestion.

Homeopath, Gulbarga
Dear patient, irregular menses, pcod are because of hormonal imbalance. You can now safely use homeopathic medicines to get rid of pcod or irregular menses. You need" mensoreg" syrup with" mensoreg" medicine to get rid of pcod or irregular menses. This can also be successfully used to painful menses.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi doc. meri shadi hue abhi 15 din hua hai aur mujhe bhukh nahi lagta aur jaldi nind bhi nahi aati kya problem hai to koi idea dijiye. Thanks.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery), BHMS
Homeopath, Delhi
As marriage is change in your life may be possible ki aap is change n new mahol me adjust nahi hue ho shayad adjust hone me thoda time lag raha hae kuch dino me automatic sab thik ho jaega. Stress mat lo. Take care n enjoy the life.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How Much Should I Weigh For My Height and Age?

Vaidya Visharad
Sexologist, Narnaul
How Much Should I Weigh For My Height and Age?

How Much Should I Weigh For My Height and Age?

One of the most common questions we have received in our email inbox is 'how much should I weigh?' In this article, we will explain 4 common methods to help you work this out.

To determine how much you should weigh (your ideal body weight) several factors should be considered, including age, muscle-fat ratio, height, sex, and bone density.

Some health professionals suggest that calculating your Body Mass Index (BMI) is the best way to decide whether your body weight is ideal. Others say that BMI is inaccurate as it does not account for muscle mass and that waist-hip ratio is a better method.

All is calculated and depends on as per your height and age. Below is a chart which describes you or solve your confusion or doubts.

If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.

168 people found this helpful

Oral Health Tip

MDS, Certificate in implantology
Dentist, Delhi
Oral Health Tip
Brushing twice a day using electronic brush for 3 min. Gives excellent results for healthy dentition.

Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Delhi
Backaches and other muscular strains can be avoided during pregnancy by maintaing a good posture.
1 person found this helpful

9 Possible Factors Behind Vulvodynia

Advanced Infertility, MIS TRAINING, FICMCH, PGDS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Faridabad
9 Possible Factors Behind Vulvodynia

Vulvodynia is a medical condition in which women suffer from chronic pain in the vaginal area without any cause. Even today, women don’t often go for proper diagnosis for vulvodynia because of the societal pressure due to which doctors and researchers are still not able to find out the exact cause of vulvodynia.

Types of vulvodynia
1. Generalized vulvodynia: This occurs when there is immense pain in different areas of the vagina. It can occur once in a while or the pain can be constant. Slight pressure or touch on the vagina can make it worse.
2. Vulvar Vestibulitis syndrome: Pain generally occurs in the entrance of the vagina. A burning sensation is felt when pressure is applied on the vagina or during sexual intercourse.

Possible causes of vulvodynia:
1. Irritation to the nerve or a nerve injury can increase the risk of vulvodynia.
2. An infection or a trauma in the vulvar cells can also give rise to abnormal responses which might cause vulvodynia.
3. The vulva can also respond poorly to inflammation due to genetic factors.
4. Yeast infection and hypersensitivity can also cause vulvodynia.
5. Muscle spasm
6. Irritation or allergies to chemical substances.
7. Hormonal changes like menstruation or menopause can also cause vulvodynia.
8. If you have a history of sexual abuse or rape, you are more likely to develop vulvodynia.
9. Using excessive antibiotic can lead to the weakening of the cells around the vagina.

Symptoms of vulvodynia:
1. Rawness, stinging or burning sensation in the vagina.
2. Soreness or acute aching sensation in and around the vagina.
3. Throbbing can also occur on the vagina if you have vulvodynia.
4. Itchiness in and around the vagina.
5. Pain can either occur once a while or all the time during vulvodynia.
6. Walking, exercising or having sex can also cause immense pain in the vagina.
7. The vagina can also ache while walking, sitting or exercising.
8. Discomfort can be felt on your entire vulva.

Vulvodynia can impact a woman’s life greatly. It can disable her ability to exercise or have sex. Vulvodynia can also make her withdraw from her social life or work. It is of utmost importance to book an appointment with a gynecologist as soon as possible if you have vulvodynia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.

2573 people found this helpful

I am 24 years old and my left breast has grown bigger than the right one and falls down too. I am not on any sort of pills and my periods are getting late every month by an addition of 7-10 days. What should I do?

M.D (HOMEOPATHY), MBA (Healthcare)
Homeopath, Gulbarga
Dear patient, there are some chances that you may have developed lumps in your left breast. You can examine yourself or can consult gynaecologist as soon as possible. Mammography test will clear all your doubts. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Is there any symptoms of getting pregnant before missed periods? Kindly give examples of symptoms, if any.

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
There is no symptom of pregnancy before the menses. Most important symptom is missed period. There r other symptoms but all of them appear 2 weeks after the missed period. Those r nausea, vomiting, breast fullness and increased urination. If you have a missed period then you should get urine pregnancy test done at home after 7 days of missed period to confirm it.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Me and mare husband 4 months se try Kar Rahe hai baby ke Liye abhi tak khuchi nahi ho reha please help dr.

MBBS, DGO, MD, Fellowship in Gynae Oncology
Gynaecologist, Delhi
Hello, You should try for at least 1 year of trying to conceive naturally. If you are still not able to conceive then visit an infertility specialist for further evaluation. You can visit clinic International Fertility Centre for further evaluation.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How to whiten bikni area how whiten vagina as when I shave it it seems to be dark in colour please tell me how to whiten it.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear Lybrate user. I can understand. Vaginal area is an area where the skin is kept moist because of sweat. That is the reason for the blackish color. Avoiding or reducing the sweat occurring occasions to minimum will help to keep the area less darker. Your general skin complexion do matters. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi dr, I am 25years women. And m pregnant with 2 months. I want 2 ask you tht can am allowed 2 make relationship with my husband. It is safe 4 me n our child. And pls tell me which positions r safe, if it is Yes. How many day we can do sex in a week. Kindly suggest me, I wl follow tht only.

Gynaecologist, Mumbai
Avoid man on top position ask your husband to be gentle avoid sex first 3 months and last 2 months of pregnancy.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Health Benefit of Turmeric

Homeopath, Ludhiana
Health Benefit of Turmeric

Health Benefit of Turmeric

11 people found this helpful

I am 22yr old female and have done d&c 2weeks before. When I become fully healthy and can plan next?

Diploma in Endoscopic Surgery, DGO, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Delhi
Dear, it takes minimum 6 weeks for the uterus to become normal in size. However, depending on your health and nutritional status prior to d&c, your body may take 1-2 yrs to completely recover. Since you are 22 yrs. Age, please recover completely and take a preconceptional counselling before you plan next. Good day!
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have 9 months baby. I'm not getting my periods. Please give me medicine for getting my periods back.

DGO, MD, MRCOG, CCST, Accredation in Colposcopy
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
If you are breast feeding then there may be a delay in periods returning. If you have had unprotected intercourse you need to do a urine pregnancy test to exclude a new pregnancy. If negative then consider oral contraceptive pills that will provide contraception as well as regularise your periods.
16 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dr I am 25 year old I had intercourse with my husband on 7 april. and my last periods were on 2 april. On 9 april I had taken unwanted 72. But from 15 april m having little bit of bleeding. So is it normal after taking such pills. Or?

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), M.D in Ayurveda, Ph.D
Ayurveda, Hyderabad
Yes it will be normal. However have your urine test for pregnancy in your home itself. So that you need not worry.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Vagina dry but feels aroused like 3,4 times a week Please let me know the sexuality in female age after 45 years go low or Will be as normal.

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FMAS, DMAS
Gynaecologist, Noida
Hello, If you have not attained menopause and your cycles are regular , sexuality remains same, though it can definitely be affected by daily stressors of life.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed