Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Megha ConsulYour feedback matters!
I am a new mommy of 43 days old baby girl. I breastfeed my baby daily but there is a lack of milk some times. At that time as per doctor's suggestion powder milk is giving to her. But today her stool is seen as green in colour. Is some thing wrong with her? As a new mom an in tension with this. What may be the reason for that green colour? Did I get in to a hospital soon with my baby?
My Baby is 4 years of age having rickets evidence shown. What next steps taken. Would my baby do not walk properly in future?
Actually right now im suffering from problem of dry scalp leading to dandruff and hair loss. It would very kind of you to consult me some counter measures to overcome these problems. I don't do any types of addiction like drugs, alcohol, cigarettes etc. But it had become my habit to masturbate daily.
My baby when born is iucr and he is 2 now but he is not healthy not eats food what to do. Please tell to make him healthy.
My baby is 5 months old and passes urine 2 to 3 times within half an hour and 15 to 20 times a day. What could be the problem and what should I do about it? Please help me.
My baby is two months old girl. She is only fed mother's milk. Now she has not done potty since 3 days. Before this, she was doing normal potty daily. She is taking medicines bisgly-xt drops, rxplus drops, calshine p drops, ostocalcium b12 syrup that are prescribed 1 & 1/2 months ago by paediatrician. Now please advise, what to do for her normal motion.
When she is born she was normal after completing ten months when she takes her first step she fall from walker. Her left part paralyzed in few hours but we don't understand what is actual problem. Dr. Also don't understand than we go to jaipur hospital sartorial Duralbji. Dr. jain (pediatrician) give her aspirin table for six months. Physiotherapy started and after three months hand and leg caliper we use for her. I regularly do her exercise. Now she is better but not perfectly fine. She not use her left hand properly and her leg knee also go back side. Please help me I want to see her in perfect condition.
My baby s 1 month 15 days old nw.. he hiccups very often.. n dat pertains more dan half hours sometimes.. is dis a normal activity??
Attention Deficit Disorder or ADD is a behavioral disorder that comprises impulsive behavior, inattentiveness and hyperactivity. This disorder tends to affect children more commonly, but the symptoms tend to disappear as one ages.
There are a number of symptoms for this disorder:
- Concentration problems: People affected by this disorder have problems in staying focused on routine tasks. You may have problems in listening to conversations, get distracted easily, overlook various important things and have trouble remembering various things.
- Being disorganized and forgetting things: You may exhibit symptoms such as having an extremely cluttered desk. You may also experience difficulties in completing projects and forgetting appointments. You may also lose track of time while doing important things.
- Emotional problems: Various emotional problems such as mood swings, hypersensitivity to criticism, problems in staying motivated and having low self-esteem are common signs of ADD. The disorder may also lead you to be extremely short tempered and be constantly frustrated.
- Hyperactivity: This symptom causes you to remain constantly agitated, unable to focus due to a racing mind, fidgeting constantly and talking excessively.
- Impulsivity: You will exhibit impulsive behavior such as not being able to exercise self-control, blurting out inappropriate comments and have certain addictive tendencies.
Attention Deficit Disorder can cause various problems in your life. Most of these are related to the following domains:
- Work related problems: You may constantly feel a sense of underachievement and will unable to meet your work responsibilities. You may be unable to meet deadlines, and face problems in filing paperwork.
- Relationship problems: This disorder takes a toll on your relationships such as it can create a rift between you and your family. They may feel that you are not sensitive to their concerns.
- Mental health problems: You may face various mental health problems such as drug abuse, anxiety, self-esteem issues and chronic stress.
Remedies for this disorder are:
- Get proper sleep: You should always aim to sleep for at least 6 hours every day. If you are well rested, then you will be more energetic and stress free.
- Regular exercise: You should exercise on a regular basis to keep yourself fit and healthy. It can also help you avoid problems such as obesity.
- Improve your relationships: You should schedule time for your loved ones and engage with them. It may contribute to your overall mental well-being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.
My son is 15 years old and his height is around 5'1" His friends (most of them) are much taller than he and this worries me. He used to have wheezing as a kid and was given prescribed steroids by his paediatrician because of which he has put on weight and is less active. His current weight is 60 KGS. Kindly advise.
Hello! We have a 9 months old baby and we want to feed her egg so how and which part we should feed her?
Asthma is a condition that can flare up anytime; be it at your child's soccer practice or during the middle of the night. Whenever the condition sets in, it leads to your child struggling for breath. For a parent to witness this situation can be hard; but you should know the techniques to keep the situation under control.
Here are a few tips on how to manage the situation:
1. Find out the triggers in your home: Asthma is triggered due to substances that your child may be allergic to. Examples are cigarette smoke, fur of pets and dust. If possible, keep your child away from the known triggers so that the condition does not flare up again.
2. Keep records of the following: It is good to have an action plan ready for your child when the bouts of asthma strike. When you visit the doctor to discuss about your child's condition then make sure that you have these records at hand.
- The triggers that caused the bout of asthma
- How many times did your child have wheezing episodes?
- The number of times your child has been admitted for the same reason
- The medications that your child is currently taking, dosage and/or whether they have been changed
- How often does he/she need medications if he/she has acute symptoms?
3. Knowledge of the test your child may require: Asthma control test is a type of test that allows parents and children to grade asthma symptoms without a doctor. A pulmonary function test is used to detect the capacity of the lungs and flow of air.
4. See how your child responds to the treatments: You should consider changing the treatments for your child if he/she has recurrent symptoms of asthma attack and require frequent visits to the Emergency Room even after taking medications for an extended duration.
5. Long term treatment plans require patience: Any asthma treatment plan requires patience as they might not immediately cure symptoms. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.