Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Meenakshi Dua
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Meenakshi DuaYour feedback matters!
I finished with my periods on 16 .and had unsafe sex on 21 .after dat I ate one whole papaya on 26 and had little bleeding like spotting but after dat I again ate 2 papayas. And had done pregnancy test twice and the test was negative. But my period date is 12 but still do not have periods. Am I pregnant?
I have sex with my wife about on 5/07/2017-14/07/2017, unki period ki date 26/07/2017 ko thi jo abhi tak nahi hui hai or unki period kabhi time pe nahi hoti hai every month extra days pe aati hai, kuch days pahle o lower abdomen me pain hona bata rahi thi or in dino vagina se bahut white discharge ho rahi hai ,please help kya ye pregnancy ki symptoms hai,
My wife missed her cycle by 7 days, and pregnancy kit result is negative! what should I do! we have a baby of almost 8 months, what are the possibilities of her pregnancy! we don't want a child at this moment!
If I've taken 6 pills of black cohosh during a pregnancy that I wasn't aware of ,would it be okay if I stopped taking them now or what kind of effects will I be facing? Should I go on and take the rest or stop? Please help.
In vitro fertilization (IVF) includes empowering the woman with medicines, taking various eggs from her ovaries, fertilizing them with her partner’s sperm, and inserting a portion of the subsequent embryos into her uterus with the trust that one will form into a fetus.
Tubal ligation reversal, on the other hand, requires a laparotomy, which needs a much bigger entry point on the abdomen, usually around four to six fingers long. Since the skin, each of the muscles, and different tissues of the stomach must be sliced through, there is extensively more uneasiness and a longer recovery time required after the surgery, when compared with a laparoscopic surgery, for example, with a tubal ligation.
Here are a few common differences:
- Sperm quality: The male partner needs a sperm test before basic procedures of either of the two. In case that the sperm quality is great, then the couple could consider proceeding. In case that the sperm quality is poor, in vitro treatment is the better alternative. With IVF, poor sperm quality is effectively overcome.
- Tubal status: The length of the remaining tubal stumps after tubal ligation is an important aspect. The more extended the two remaining stumps are on each side, the better and more effective is the pregnancy. The shorter the stumps, the lower are the odds for pregnancy.
- Status of other pelvic conditions: Pelvic endometriosis or any scar tissue in the range of the tubes or ovaries would diminish the chance for accomplishment after tubal ligation reversal. Although, IVF pregnancy achievement rates are usually not influenced by these conditions. Along these lines, in vitro fertilization is most likely a superior alternative in women with noteworthy endometriosis or pelvic scar tissue.
- Female age: Chances for pregnancy with either tubal ligation or IVF decrease in the mid to late thirties and significantly reduce at the age of thirty-eight. By age forty-three or forty-four, not many women will have the capacity to have a baby using either approach.
- Egg amount and quality: A few women have a decrease in either egg amount or quality prior in life than anticipated. In this manner, the woman’s ovarian capacity needs to be tested before a choice is made in regards to whether to continue with either tubal ligation or in-vitro fertilization. AMH levels, ovarian antral follicle number, and day 3 FSH levels are generally done to evaluate ovarian capacity or hold.
- Doctor intervention: The greatest favorable position of tubal ligation reversal over IVF is that once the woman has experienced the surgery she ideally will not require any medication through the doctor, for example, medications or systems, keeping in mind the end goal to get pregnant. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.