Lybrate.com has top trusted Pathologists from across India. You will find Pathologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hi. My father is 55 years of age. He's suffering from acute pain in his chest, abdomen, back. The pattern of pain is such that it starts from the ribs below armpit towards centre of chest. Sometimes it starts around naval portion. Sometimes it goes on the back. Pain killer meftal spas doesn't work now. His tests are normal including ct, x ray, endoscopy, ultrasound, ECG, ecco etc. I'm confused he's suffering from last 4 months. He has lost 18 KGS of weight. What to do now? Doctors say its gastritis grade 1. But the pain is very strong. And no medicine is working. Suggest me something. Thank you.
Hi doctor, I feel so much weakness now a days, like sitting or standing for long times results into body pain and discharge of white water, please help me in this. Thank you.
My mother is 45 years old and she is suffering from fever , headache and severe body pains since five days.
Sir I am feeling week from last 3 days and my all body are paining. Am feeling fever also. Sometime I get cold and some time hot. What should I do.
I'm 22 years old and I'm gaining lot of weight and I'm not getting sleep at nights and I have thyroid and I'm using medication thyronorm 100 MCG but still gaining weight and after taking 100mcg I'm suffering from lots of body pains can you suggest me what should I do even what should I take for getting my thyroid normal.
Hi I am saurav my sister is having high fever from five days. She also has body pain. She is having difficulty in breathing also. I want to know that what is this.
I am feeling so much tired from last two days. I am having a severe body ache, tried so many methods for relief, but I don't get any benefit, what should I do? Please tell me.
I got my left leg injured when playing football and later after 1 hour it is started the pain over the thigh I can barely move my body. Whenever I bend it pain most. I can barely walk. Please help me.
I am 52 old male. I am suffering cough cold with body pains since last two days. I am a heart patient and using regular medicines as prescribed by cardiologist.
I am 15 years old boy. My full body pains a lot. And I asked the doctor to advise something. He said to walk daily. I am doing that but it don't works. I am scared that I am suffering from diabetes because my father is suffering. But doctor negotiate for that. Please suggest something!
What is the symptoms of appendix pain? Light ar heavy pain? Kya continue light pain bi appendix ka lakshan h?
Sir I m suffering from fever since two days. My whole body is getting too much pain. Please suggest me.
Hi, My wife has low-grade fever for long time. She also has body pain, surgical and back pain. She also feel pain in joints and bones. Her TLC count always detect very high around 14.20 thou/mm3. Sugar is around 160. Now we have one more blood report. Report result is "RBCs are predominantly normocytic normochromic. WBC series shows leukocytosis with differential count as follows (N58, L35, M05, E02). Platelets are adequate on smear. -Correlate with clinical details and previous.
I am 20 years old. I have body pains from last 2 days. I used medicine but pain became more. So what precautions I should take?
6 Bodily Pains You Must Never Ignore
Any pain in the body is an indication and demands attention. Some pains go away by themselves or by home treatment, while few need medical attention.
Here are 6 types of pains which should never be ignored.
- Chest Pain - Chest pain that doesn't go away and is accompanied by shortness of breath can prove to be fatal if not treated at the earliest. Do not wait for it to subside, nor should you try self medication. Consult the doctor immediately.
- Abdominal Pain - While abdominal pain could be because of various smaller reasons, if it is unbearable, consult a doctor at the earliest. This pain could be because of ruptured appendix, stomach ulcer, problems in your pancreas or gallbladder or even intestinal blockages.
- Severe Headache - Normally we tend to take headaches lightly, believing that all we need to do is pop a medicine or rest it out. However, if the pain is excruciating, consult the doctor as soon as possible.
- Prolonged Backache - If you are experiencing pain in the back with tingling in your toes, this could be associated with your discs. Give it medical attention at the earliest, as it could turn fatal.
- Lower Abdomen - Appendicitis' indicator is sharp pain on the side. If you feel a sharp pain in your lower abdomen on the right side along with symptoms like nausea, vomiting, fever, shaking, constipation and diarrhea, reach out for medical assistance as soon as possible.
- Leg Pain - Yet another pain one should not ignore is deep vein thrombosis which is blood clots in the legs? deep veins.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.