Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mayank MadanYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old and I have facing sneezing problem for the last 3 years. My nasal septum is slightly deviated in the left side. In the morning after waking up when I get the water in my nose its starts sneezing. I was taking allergic pills and nasal spray for last 2 and half year, when I stop taking this pills it starts again.
I have develop skin problem. itching all over body especially at night n on private parts n legs is more. I also have developed on my face a jaw line darkness, on neck n also on back n hands. Kindly suggest.
I am 62 years old, retired, i am suffering from high bp for 3 years and taking tablets 5mg, and cholesterol 10mg. Since then. My present reports are normal. I was also suffering from anxiety related issues and taking nexito plus tab once in evening for proper sleep. Again for 3 to 4 years also have plaque psoriasis and psoratic arthritic stiffness in leg joints for which I am taking homeopathic medicine. Now I also have acidity especially in the night when I get vomiting sensation which subsides when I drink some water night for which I am not taking any medicine. I am also suffering from enlarged prostate, unable to empty bladder fully and not taking any medicine, fully, recent USG only states enlarged prostate only. My weight is 84 kg I exercise but not regularly. My goal is to reduce first Nexito tablet and then how should I manage my health stage by stage and how?
I am of age 36 and I have lots of pimple and acne marks in my cheeks. From past two years acne and pimples are controlled. Comes once in a month that's all but the marks looks very ugly in cheeks. What to do to clean my face. I had big acne marks.?
I am student so due to study I am not able to get proper sleep which resulted in dark circles. So what I can do to avoid them?
Everyone dreams of a flawless and glowing skin. Having a good skin is a great asset and boosts a person’s confidence and self-esteem. Today’s cosmetic industry is flooded with skin care products all claiming to give you a flawless youthful and glowing skin. Many of them can cause a hole in your pocket.
Well, costly is not always the solution when it comes to skin care. What is more important is adopting a good skin care regime combined with a healthy diet and an active lifestyle. Moreover, chemicals in over the counter skin care products can sometimes disturb the delicate pH balance of the skin, so one should exercise caution while choosing skin care products.
There are plenty of safe and natural options available to make your skin shine naturally. Let’s look at a few of them:
- Water remains on the top of the ‘to do list’ when it comes to skin care. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water for a glowing skin.
- Known as a beauty vitamin, regular use of vitamin C aids in achieving a flawless complexion.
- Cleanse your skin with a cleanser and damp cotton every day before washing and apply a light moisturizer. Follow this routine regularly for best results.
- Essential oils are needed in minuscule quantities but have a big impact on skin health. You can mix 2 to 3 drops of oils in your regular moisturizer and apply for that natural sheen.
- Include almonds, seeds, avocados, dark green vegetables for vitamin E rich diet. Use of Vitamin E oil on skin also shows amazing benefits.
- Sipping Green tea is believed to be great in achieving a flawless skin.
- Regular consumption of Juice of carrot, beetroot and tomato are believed to be a wonder drink to a glowing skin.
- Eat plenty of fruits and green leafy vegetables and enjoy the natural pinkish glow on you.
- Steam/ sauna baths can help open skin pores and eliminate impurities revealing a clean fresh skin.
- Avoid exposure to sun as much as possible. Always wear a sunscreen when outdoors.
- Yoga offers many postures and breathing exercises for attaining a naturally glowing skin. Practice Yoga daily for best results.
- Aloe Vera is a miracle for skin. It softens, brightens and clears the skin. Drink Aloe Vera juice or apply gel on the face for amazing results.
- Limit intake of sugar, salt and processed foods and follow a healthy well balanced diet to preserve skin texture.
- Too many spicy and fried foods can cause clogged pores and might lead to an acne prone skin.
- Last, but not the least; avoid use of harsh chemicals on skin. It’s best to go the natural way. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am 21 years old. From last two years I am having lump type something near my anus hole. It hardly pain for 4-5 times in two years. When I wash my ass the lump almost got flat. But after sometime it rise up. I am not having any type of problem with that but still I am curious to know what it is.
I am feeling little pain around my anus while passing stool. Sometimes the pain goes and sometimes its dere. I can feel a small lump there. What is the prblm. How can I cure that?
I'm suffering from pain at rectal opening. It's very much painful when the opening and closure of rectum during motion. Kindly suggest any medicine to get ride of this painful situation.
Dear dermatologist I have sensitive skin which gets red and pimples when I shave daily, any solution to it please?
Doctor how to treat dettol burn and its mark I am 16 years old and had a dark brown spot near my lips on left side.
Skin complexion varies and is caused by the skin pigmentation known as ‘melanin’, produced by cells called melanocytes, which gives skin the colour. The more amount of melanin, the darker the complexion. Melanin has a protective effect against sun exposure, as it reduces damage caused by the sun on the skin. It is proven that people with a darker complexion (with more melanin) are less prone to damage from sun exposure.
What are they? Freckles are cells that contain more amount of melanin compared to the surrounding areas. It is a common sight where some people have small, tiny black/brown spots on their faces. These spots may also be present on the hands, elbows, neck, back, etc., but are most obvious in the face. These are known as freckles.
Causes: Freckles are very common, and they are triggered by exposure to sunlight. The melanocytes absorb the sun and produce more melanin, thereby causing freckles. They are a natural reaction of the skin to the sun.
It runs in families, and children are likely to have freckles if the parents had them.
It also depends on complexion – fair people are more prone to have freckles than dark people.
Tanning, whether done by the sun or in a salon, also increases the chances of having freckles.
In some people, the freckles appear in the summer and disappear in the winter.
While some precancerous lesions may start off as tiny brown spots and be mistaken for freckles, freckles per se are not cancerous.
Management: While there are stories that freckles are angel kisses, they are not true. Freckles do not bring any good luck charm and can be prevented and avoided to improve overall skin and esthetic appeal.
Prevention is the first option, and if you are genetically disposed to have freckles, it is best to take measures that can reduce freckles. Avoiding or reducing sun exposure and using good sun protection can help in reducing the number of freckles and the darkness of the freckles.
Freckles can be treated by one of the following:
Topical Creams- Though widely used, these contain bleaching agents which act on the entire skin and not just the freckles. Retin-A is one of the widely used products.
Laser- Considered the best method for freckle removal, a beam of the laser is used to get rid of the unwanted melanocytes which produce melanin. This not only reduces freckles, it also improves skin tone and colour.
Cryotherapy- Liquid nitrogen is used to freeze the melanin-producing cells, thereby removing freckles.
If you have freckles, try these measures for getting rid of them. Once that is done, preventing freckle formation with limiting sun exposure and sun protection is extremely essential. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.