Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mayank MadanYour feedback matters!
I having a pimples on my face and due to that face be coming black and it's making dark spot on my face please suggest me a answer to rid off the dark spots.
Hi Doctor, My Details:- Gender: Male Age: 37 years Status: Married Weight: 56 Kgs I'm facing this re-curing problem of anal fissures due to constipation for last 8-10 months. One doctor (General Medicine) from Apollo Clinic, had advised me to take fruits with banana two times a day and predominantly stay on veg diet (less masala in food preparation) with occasional non-veg since as per her it’s a lifestyle issue. And in case, if the pain returns, I have to take Cremaffin 2-3 times after having food and Rifagut 200 mg (2 times). Her advice and prescription worked well. But last week, I had non-veg for 2 days at a stretch, after which the pain returned and I took Cremaffin 2-3 times after having food and Rifagut 200 mg (2 times), but the pain is still there. Can you advise me any other antibiotic in place of cremaffin as I suspect it got immune to my body. Thanks Best Regards,
My face so many pimples and black marks and face color doing slowly black so how can my face white and remove pimples and black marks?
Hi i am having rash on hand don't know how do I get it, now its spreading on all over my body and itching too much can not sleep. Please suggest cure.
Hello Doctor! I m prachi. I m 20 years old. I face the problem of heavy hair fall. I have had kind of healthy hair when I was a child but at the age of 17 I had suffered from typhoid and after that I face this problem, I had lost my hair a lot. I used to puff hair style and use sunsilk shampoos please help me out and suggest me with which hair oil and mild shampoo can I use.
I have dusky dry skin but now my face become little oily. I have pimple marks on my chick and my face become so dull plzz suggest me what I do for spots free glowing skin.
I have dark pigmentation on either side of my nose cause of nose pads from glasses. Used hydroquinone and kozilite. Nothing worked. Can you pls help me. Can the pigmentation go and look like rest of my skin. Is there any laser treatment that can remove it instantly rather than topical cream.
Hello sir /madam.Sir I'm suffering with skin disease on my face from 4 years. I consult doctor hear he said to me this is vitamin problem and gave some medicines I'm taking those but no result. My moustache hair grow like white colour. So, please give me your valuable advice. Thank you sir /madam.
Hi m suffering from anal fissure past 1year, my tip of the motion is large n bit hard so is there any application to use it before I pass stool to make it soft, without out taking stool softener or pills.
Swelling in lower lip for last 2 days. Reasons are unknown before swelling appears when he woke up in the morning. Today it ruptures and some blood with yellow fluid came out. My father is a smoker for last 20-25 years. Can it be a form of oral cancer. Please reply
How to make hands and neck get fair complexion as I've normal Indian skin tone And my face is very bright and my hands and neck is very dull.
Hello doc wanted to ask is there any casual or tablets ti increase our fairness or reduce brown spots from face I have heard that some cpsual do that such as vitamin e capsule or the biotin tablets is it true and if is it how to use them and what are the other casual or tablet.
I want to have Glutathione injection. How much does it cost and how fast it results and how long it last. How long does it last. Please comment majorly for this issue. And What if I stopped for one treatment what gonna happen, does it change colour back or does it stay alive then.
I would like to know best night cream which is. Suitable for Indian skin and also will help to reduce signs of ageing like wrinkles etc. Kindly suggest.
The prostate is a small gland positioned around the urethra and is responsible for creating the fluid to be ejaculated that contains semen. Commonly described as the shape and size of a walnut, the prostate has many important functions within the male reproductive system. Reports of cancer of this organ have become very frequent. Ayurveda has very effective treatments that not only stop the spread of the cancer, but can actually cause partial or full remission.
Some Ayurvedic treatments for Prostate cancer:
- Haritaki and Terminalia Chebula: When mixed with honey and ghee, this medication is known to be very effective in treating anemia. However, it is also very effective in fighting tumors and cancer cells and thus is both a supplement to the body as well as fighter of illnesses.
- Amalaki or Emblica Officinalis: One of the most used and go to remedies within Ayurveda is amalaki which is frequently used to cure digestive problems. It is also an antioxidant and quickly drains out free radicals from within the body. This helps in cancer treatment, immunity boosting and improving metabolism.
- Vibhitaki or Terminalia Belerica: This is an excellent medication, which is very beneficial in purifying blood and removing toxins from the body. It is very good in increasing red blood cell count, which is very important when the body is fighting any form of cancer. Thus it is effective in the case of prostate cancer as well.
- Guduchi or Giloy: This medication is very good to fight calcium deficiency and is very effective at fighting infections as well. This is necessary to ensure that the body is protected while it is fighting the cancerous cells.
- Curcumin or Curcuma Longa: This is one of the wonder drugs being touted around as the next big thing in fighting cancer. Curcumin is the primary chemical in turmeric and is known to be very effective in the prevention of growth and spread of cancer cells.
- Punarnava or Boerhavia Diffusa: This is a great medication, which helps improve blood flow to and from the kidneys and also helps in increasing the count of red blood cells. All these properties make this particular species of flowering plant an absolute master when it comes to preventing prostate cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.