Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MayankYour feedback matters!
Hi I met minor accident few weeks before. Now I got some mark on L bow of my leg Still it's painful. So please help me how to recover this situation.
I have a white lump developed at the lateral end of my lips. It occurred last year also but took 2 months to vanish. I even consulted a dermatologist and he suggested to burn it but I did not go for that. It has occurred again, it is hard and white, 2 mm thick, and looks ugly.
I have severe skin problem. My face is full of dark red and black spots and pimples and blackheads and pus filled pimples. need help.?
Hi I'm 21 years old female. My problem is my cheeks turn red always whenever I go outside it looks so weird plzz doctor help me wat should I do?
There's are dark shades around my eyes and even all over face. Because of which my skin tone gets darker. It was much bright before. I have also gone through depression since last two years. I haven't that depression now but my skin seems to much unhealthy .What should I do to make it recover?
Mera mathe ke andar dard rahta hai mathe ki skin. Utarne lgi hai. Chahare or mathe me black ho gai hai. Dard ita rahta hath bhi ni lga pa rahi hu. Chahara ki skin Puri Kali pad gai hai.
I have more than 4 years but some time only fissure in anal, always I feel pain and some time only bleedings come, I had take lot and lot of medicines and syrup nothing will solve, always I feel uneasy , when I go to hospital doctor says your problem is small not a major, they give the medicine when I take few month only no problem then again come, so tell me a proper way of medicines.
My skin is very dry in winter season I have to face many problems like dry circles, on legs and dryness on whole body. Is it psoriasis ?
My father was laser operate for prostate on 15 march 2017. Prostate was 53.6 gm. But after operation he has no control on urine. Doctor says that it will take 4-5 week. Is he right or not.
Hey doctor, i am 18 and these days iam having the dark circles around my eyes, these things are really turing black I do sleep for 6-8 hours a day I dont know what to do or wat cream or remedy to apply to remove these?
Facial hair in women can be an embarrassing and touchy subject. While people may notice it and avoid speaking about it, the stare that lasts for just a second longer on your face will be uneasy. It is time you get rid of it and stop grabbing more attention than you need:
1. Hide it: Some of the most common methods to hide facial hair are bleaching, threading, waxing, depilation or electrolysis. Each of these methods have their advantages and disadvantages. Bleaching, for example, masks the hair for a while and gives it a golden tinge which still makes it less visible. Threading or waxing has to be undertaken at periodic intervals and both may result in thicker hair growth in the surrounding areas. Women who are regular with their body care regimen can try these methods.
2. Destroy it: Use a tweezers to pull it out: This one mostly works on the instinct that you get when you see the hair. It works if you don't have too much hair and just a couple here and there that can be easily pulled out. Sterilize the tweezers with alcohol to avoid infection. You will have to grip near the root and give a firm pull to get rid of the whole thing. It is painful but if done right it can last 3-8 weeks before its replacement shows up.
3. Shave it: Yes, women do it too. Apply a shaving gel or foam and use a disposable razor to clip the hair. Though this is relatively less painful, hair growth afterwards is quite fast so you'll have to be careful to add it to your schedule often enough.
4. Try natural methods: It is slow but cheap and reliable. The visible effects of using natural ingredients for hair removal happens only over a period of time but the results are well worth the wait. Turmeric powder is an ancient remedy for facial and body hair - so much so that Indian brides follow a traditional 'haldi' routine before their wedding. Other natural ingredients you can try include gram flour (besan) and sugar was. You can also give a good rub with a pumice stone.
5. Try Electrolysis: It is the only permanent method but is tedious and requires multiple sessions. It is usually recommended if there are few thick hair limited to one part of body. In this method hair root is destroyed with the help of thin metallic probe connected to a machine through which electricity is delivered to hair roots.
6. Try a laser treatment: Laser is one of the most effective treatments for unwanted body hair. The bright beams of heat and light from the laser directly reaches the roots of the hair, removing it and preventing re-growth for a fair period of time. The downside is that it'll take a few months and prove to be expensive but the results can be well worth the wait as it can permanently remove hair. You may also need multiple sittings to destroy the hair growth completely. If peace of mind is your criteria, then go for it.
If excessive hair is stopping you from living and enjoying your life, consult a professional who can help you find a way.
Hello Sir or mam Mera ek question h. AGR hum apne husband ya boyfriend ko roj lip kiss krte h.5 ,ya ten minutes TK. To isse Hume kya profits hai aur kya nuksaan hai. Please bataye
I am suffering from hairfall and hair whitening. My hair has vanished from the top. I also have white patches on my skin.
I am 25 years old man. My question is I am loosing my lip skin daily, always chapped lips. After blood report I found out iron content & vitamin D is low. I am still having problem of lips after taking iron content pill also. Please doc help.
Bathing soap vs. Body wash: what's better when you take a shower?
The most important part of skincare is keeping your skin cleansed and fresh. But before that, it is imperative to find the right product for the same. Skin type varies from person to person, and hence finding skincare goods most suited to your skin makes all the difference.
Bathing habits directly affect the quality of your skin, which involves picking the appropriate cleanse; i. E. Choosing between a body soap and body wash. Each has a different set of characteristics and comes with its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Let's find out which one is better for your skin.
Why you should choose bathing soap bar:
- it is more effective in removing dirt through deep cleansing
- it is suited to skin that is excessively oily in nature as it contains ingredients that are highly effective in stripping off excess oil from the skin
Why you should not choose bathing soap bar:
- it tends to strip the skin of its natural oils and moisture, making it dry and flaky
- it is unhygienic in case of sharing between individuals as soaps tend to accumulate the dirt from your skin due to direct body contact
Reasons to pick a body wash:
- it has a very mild and gentle effect on the skin in comparison to soaps
- it keeps the skin moisturized by preserving natural oils
- it is more hygienic than bar soaps in case of interpersonal sharing
- it is the most suitable option for dry skin
Reasons to ditch a body wash:
- it contains a large amount of artificial additives and preservatives that can do more harm to your skin than good, giving rise to allergic reactions in some cases
So, who's the winner of the two?
You must certainly base the choice on what's best for your skin type. Body soap is more compatible with oily skin while dry skin is better suited for body wash. A body wash, however, is much more gentle on your skin.