Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Submit a review for Dr. Mayank ChawlaYour feedback matters!
Hello, 1 month back I had seizures 2-3 times lasting for 20-30 seconds. I consulted the doctor, had a CT scan but nothing came out, he prescribed me Health OK sachets, enerzal and Zincovit. I took these meds for around 10 days. I never felt again till today when early in the morning when I went to bathroom. Before seizures I feel dizziness and I feel like lots of things starts coming in my mind and then I pass out for around 20-30 seconds. This thing has happened thrice inside the bathroom, in which twice just after taking the bath and once Infront of my roommate. My gall bladder was removed 2 years back so from fast 1 year I suffer from stomach bloating. For past 1 month I have been again facing bloating issue. Are these two things related? Please recommend what I should be doing for this.
My mother is surrounded by the disease of clotting in brain, now she feels heavy ness in head what should we do?
I am 37 year young man . I get aroused very fast and gets premature ejaculation. Migraine and weakness. Can not focus into any kind of job. Feels stress too much.
I am suffering from neck pain from past one month. I have to sit all day long due to my work. My neck and shoulder blades are paining. My left hand is also paining and I am feeling numbness. Please suggest.
I am 62+ handicapped. I get severe cramp and pain in my only healthy foot/leg (knee down onwards) while sleeping in night. I get a feeling as if my only leg too getting paralyzed. I get up and start walking under severe pain. It takes about an hour to come to normal. I walk with help of a pair of under arm crutches. I am also diabetic and on insulin. Is there a remedy. Otherwise I am healthy:-)
I'm suffering from sciatic pain and numbness in frontal side of both the thighs due to pinched nerves in lower most cylinfer of spinal chord. Pls. Suggest ayurvedic physiotherapy, massage, physical treatments and medicines.
Meri naani 92 yrs ki hai unhe paralysis hua hai body ke left side me jisse haath aur leg dono jaam ho gye hai. aisa kya karna chahiye jisse paralysis thik ho jaye aur khane me kya khilana chahiye please tell me answer my question.
I am 24 years old and I'm having an issue that I am not feeling hungry from 4 days and I have a migraine attack that never seem to end this is becoming problematic and no medicine is working on it. What should I do!
Hi, I'm getting headache frequently twice/thrice in a week. My age is 23 years. Every time headache lasts for at least 20 mins. And it is severe most of the times. Are they called migraines, does it help if I go for a MRI scan. Please suggest. Thanks.
My son is 11 years old & i'm suffering from heavy mental retardation. He is also suffering from epilepsy problem for which he is taking 5 types of anti epilepsy tablets. Bu not fully controlled. Regularly when he started to sleep, he gets fits attack then another two the fits in an our then fits stops. Is there any drug or diet therapy for him?
My question is im a migraine patient from 4years now my doctor told to eat inderal 40mg and sileim10 mg tell me some medicine name for not thinking I think a lot I forgot to say may doctor can somebody help me plz.
A child of 10 years old is not able to talk properly, all his activities and growth related function are abnormal and slow. As per doctors communication during delivery got some problem, brain hemorrhage which impacted on his nervous system. We have treated him a lot but there is no progress. Can anybody suggest what to be done to get him normal and grow in future properly.
I have great fear to take a cup or glass of hot things like tea. Whenever I try to do this, my hand as well as whole body tremble. Before some month I was taking a plastic cup of tea. That time my hand trembled and hot tea fell on my hand. And there was some burn on my hand. From that day I feel very much fear to take a cup or glass of hot tea.
I have got lots of shivering problem and I feel too tired always, I have too much of anger problem too with which my period cycles are too late, I feel like I might be suffering from thyroid because my throat is swollen please guide me how to cure this please help me out as my energy is going down day by day.
Sir I have problem with social enxayti disorder on meet new people, writing, and speaking on stage before my hand foot and neck show vibration. After sometime normally. Or no vibration. Please give me such as treatment or yoga. I am passing through very trouble with this social phobia or enxyati.
Hi, I have one problem. i was shivered at fear and when I carry some weights even to take selfie with mobile on that time my hand was shivering i'm not alcoholic. But everyday i faced this problem. If i get fear and scary moments the problem will be high. What is the problem of that. please tell me solution.
I recently read that researchers believe certain foods might cure Alzheimer’s disease. Is this true? If so, which foods do this and how much would you have to consume to get the benefits?
I am having constant head aches dese days It's frequency is once a month. Its too unbearable I'm having did prob for almost 1 year. Is dis a symptom of migraine.
Hello Doctor, Im married, blessed with two kids. I feel stressed and do have mood swings. I often forget the things to do. Am I suffering from Alzheimer's. Kindly suggest.
World Alzheimer’s Day is celebrated on the 21st of September each year. A number of organizations, from all over the world concentrate on raising the awareness about Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. Alzheimer’s disease is a very common type of dementia. It falls under the group of disorders in which mental functioning gets impaired. Life for an Alzheimer’s patients is quite difficult, but by following the following tips, you can support yourself and will also help you to cope with it.
- You have to accept the changes and accept that life will continue getting difficult. Instead of trying to cover your difficulties for protection from embarrassment, you should face the fact. You also have to accept the changes in your physical abilities and adapt to skills, which are beneficial.
- You should develop some ideal coping strategies. Try to be occupied and involved and respond to the challenges you face in everyday life. By practicing the coping skills you will be able to gain a sense of control in your life.
- Try to identify stuff. Make a list of all the tasks which seem challenging to you and try to develop coping strategies for these tasks. Prioritize your tasks and determine whether it is really necessary to overcome certain tasks. You should also strategize solutions and come up with solutions which would suit you best.
- You should set realistic goals and expectations for yourself and use the coping skills to deal with difficult tasks. In case of very challenging tasks, do not hesitate to take help.
- A daily routine or plan is required for keeping a track of several tasks. A schedule reduces the amount of time you spend to figure out something, simplifying your task and also prevents mistakes.
- Always approach one task at a time and take enough time to complete tasks. Do not give up on challenging tasks and take breaks to figure things out.
- Always remember that you have more than a single chance to solve problems. If one chance fails, you should adopt new strategies and try again and again with better assessment.
- You should identify the triggers which cause anxiety and stress. Knowing the causes will allow you to plan in advance so that you can prevent them.
- Keep in mind that your family, friends, pets, will power and prayers are sources of great strength and will help you get past any obstacle.
- You should accept help from others and do not hesitate or think about being dependent on others.
You should take the advice from your psychiatrist or from Alzheimer Association National Early-Stage Advisors in order to understand the challenges such as medications, management of schedules and dealing with emotional or relationship changes.