Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mayank Chawla
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Mayank ChawlaYour feedback matters!
Extremely corrupt doctor. He wanted to admit the patient to make lakhs in bills. So I decided to take second opinion at Apollo hospital New Delhi. Apollo said the patient is perfectly healthy. Dr. Mayank Chawla is lecherous and wants to loot common man's hard earned money.
Hello! what is a difference between hemiplegia paraplegia and paralysis? thanks wish you a great day ahead.
My uncle age 52 years old he suffering from Parkinson and Multiple system atrophy (MSA-c) he take syndopa tablet suggest best treatment in Ayurveda and homeopath.
5-6 weeks ago. I was playing basketball when some body accidentally head butted me on the CHEEK from that day m feeling numbness and swelling in my upper left lip.
I've been diagnosed with migraines and I've had them for over 2 years. I have been on topamax and am now on verapamil. My migraines came back with burning sensations and I was referred to a neurologist which I am seeing now and whom put me on verapamil. Now my migraines are back and worse than before. I am vomiting and have dizziness and weakness. My eyes are constantly giving me issues once a migraine starts and I get very bad pain in base of my skull (in the back) and down my neck. Its every day now and nothing takes them away. Please help.
Today I went to a salon to have a haircut. They gave me a haircut and blew my hair with very hot air coming out from hair dryer for 5 minutes. Then they applied something to my hair and told me to wait. Next they blew by hair again for more 5 minutes. Is the hot air coming out from the hair dryer bad? Is the hot air harmful for the brain. I have heard that hot air or water application on head kill brain cells? Is my brain safe? Will I suffer from memory loss?
My mother aged 80 years suffering from parkinson and was under treatment for Syndopa cr daily once was suddenly asked to stop due to which she had tremors and right now ridden.
A migraine is one of the worst form of headache. It is reported that over 90 percent of people who suffers from a migraine are unable to work. The intense pain totally makes them vulnerable. A mammoth 113 million workdays are wasted globally due to this problem. This being said, if the pain is slowly starting to set in, it is possible to manage it at the workspace.
Here is a convenient guide to do just that:
1. Pain Medication: If you are a migraine patient, it is likely that you have your migraine medication with you. The first step is to try the medication. If on the other hand, the medication is not available basic painkillers can be given a shot to manage the pain. Basic pain medications, such as ibuprofen are easily available over the counter and are capable of providing temporary relief.
2. Educate co-workers: Despite awareness about migraine pain, many organisations continue to turn a deaf ear about the problem. Instead of fighting with the whole organisations, it makes sense to educate your immediate colleague about a migraine. All you require is 1-2 people who have your back.
3. Control the environment: With the onset of the pain, it becomes more and more difficult to resume work. Few environmental changes such as adjusting the monitor to the eye level, using a sachet of odour neutralizer and switching off the nearest light will help you to manage the pain for few hours.
4. Staying hydrated: Migraine tends to increase multifold if the body is not hydrated. It is, therefore, essential to drink as much water as you can. Apart from water few other drinks such as lime juice and green tea can be of great assistance to hold the pain back for quite some time.
5. Small snacks: Although eating during a migraine can be tough because of the buzzing pain it is a good idea to have small snacks throughout the working hours. An empty stomach creates acidity and further aggravates the pain. Small time snacks such cookies and chocolate bar can come really handy at this time.
6. Get enough air: A centralized workplace can be claustrophobic and intensify the pain for many. Get out of the workspace to get some fresh air. A sudden gush of oxygen can be a welcome relief from the monotonous and crowded office floor.
7. Apply water on the skull: While this might sound like a crazy idea, applying a small amount of water in the middle of the skull can give temporary relief from the throbbing effect of a migraine. If ice is available in the office pantry, make no hesitation in applying it on the migraine side of the forehead. Ice is capable of spreading a cooling effect throughout the forehead and the skull. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My wife suffering from migraine propanol is not working and grenil also not working. No pain killer is working. Neurologist prescribed anti seizure drug Topremide .should we take it in migraine.
I have sensation feeling like vibration on lateral part of left thigh only while standing not walking or running. My thigh got sleep if I keep on standing for long duration. In starting I felt itching at that part but now I feel sensation. I am having this from last two months. It is on a part of thigh not whole thigh or leg. Please suggest what can be the issue and what should I do.
Diagnose root cause of your pain at an early stage because improperly diagnose & treated pain can create lot of problems in future.