Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manu Pratap Singh
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Submit a review for Dr. Manu Pratap SinghYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
No matter how critical be the situation, Dr Manu Pratap Singh is always very calm. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. Then I consulted Dr Manu Pratap Singh. Finally with his treatment, I am completely cured from the disease. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of hair fall. Someone from the office, referred us Dr Manu Pratap Singh. He has expert knowledge in the field. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner.
A friend of mine referred toDr Manu Pratap Singh. He doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. The overall atmosphere in the Sanjeevani Hair and Skin Centre is very soothing. He is one of the best tricologist in city. The symptoms were severe and unmanageable, as I was suffering from female hair loss, but Dr Manu Pratap Singh was able to handle it with ease. I am so much benefitted with his female hair loss treatment, that i am perfectly fine now.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my hair fall. Thanks to Dr Manu Pratap Singh, I am much better now. Hygiene is very important, and I must say that Sanjeevani Hair and Skin Centre was extremely clean. Even though my problem was very big, the entire experience of undergoing hair growth treatment was very relaxing. It was so quite pleasant in the Sanjeevani Hair and Skin Centre. I am amazed that he is such a sweet doctor, even though he is so busy all the time.
I am so much benefitted with Dr Manu Pratap Singh's hair loss treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. I was in so much pain due to my hair loss. The Sanjeevani Hair and Skin Centre is designed in such a manner that all requirements of patients are taken care of. I was having this hair loss, but the symptoms were not very visible. Someone from the office, referred us Dr Manu Pratap Singh. With the help of his treatment for hair loss I am feeling so great.
dr Manu Pratap singh gave me a treatment of acne and pimples. he is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients.He is not just highly highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. His clinic Sanjeevani Hair and Skin Centre in Gurgaon is also vry neat and clean
It was a bad case of infertility. He is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts. Whatever tests Dr Manu prescribed, were very correct and the gave they gave us an exact idea about my condition. he gave me a perfect treatment which solved my issue totally. I am happy now.
Dr Manu Pratap is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of headaches. On the very first day he identified my problem. Both Manu Pratap Singh and staff were very helpful. It has been quite some time that i was suffering from headaches.
I was having pimples. Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help. One of my colleague referred Dr Singh. He is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. he has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference.
I m fully satisfied with the treatment given by Dr Manu pratap Singh . And now I have regain my hair completely Thanks dr Manu
great .Dr manu make me feel hansome again by removing my baldness
Its great experience
A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book. - Irish Proverb
Sleep has a profound effect on our physical, emotional and mental wellbeing. You must have realised so often that we feel very fresh and energetic after a good night's sleep. And when we do not have a good night's sleep, we feel tired and irritable the whole day, our productivity decreases, we are feeling sleepy, and our whole schedule goes haywire. Sleep is the time when body undergoes repair and detoxification. Poor sleep patterns are linked to poor health and those who sleep less than six hours a night have a shorter life expectancy than those who sleep for longer.
When you sleep your muscles are relaxed during sleep and some blood circulation meant for the brain is diverted towards the muscles to repair them.
A person is said to be suffering from sleeplessness or insomnia when he/she wakes up frequently during the night or too early in the morning or has difficulty in falling asleep.
Insomnia can be classified in the following ways -
1. Primary insomnia: it refers to sleep problems which aren't directly related with any health condition.
2. Secondary insomnia: it stands for sleep problems that may be caused by health conditions, medications, pain or any other causes.
3. Acute insomnia: it is also known as short-term insomnia and usually lasts for a night or a few weeks.
4. Chronic insomnia: insomnia is described as long-term or chronic if you suffer from it for about 3 nights a week for 1 month or longer.
Common causes of sleeplessness:
When it comes to causes, there are several such as -
- Pain or discomfort while sleeping
- Use of certain medications
- Interference in your normal sleep schedule
- Having heavy meals or stimulants like caffeinated drinks and nicotine
In addition, there are also some medical conditions that can develop or aggravate insomnia, such as,
How does homeopathy help in treating insomnia
Since sleep disorder is of critical concern, homeopathy treatment offers an excellent remedy as it doesn't involve any side effects. A professional homeopath first studies the symptoms of the disorder and offers remedy accordingly. These remedies go to the root cause of the problem and are not meant to just provide symptomatic relief, apart from the medicine, you will be guided about certain lifestyle changes they should make.
Obesity is a condition associated with having too much fat or adipose tissue in the body. A person having a Body Mass Index of 30 or more is called obese.
If not treated in time, obesity can put you at risk for over 40 chronic medical conditions including, but not limited to High cholesterol, Type 2 diabetes, Heart disease, Gallstones, Hypertension, Sleep apnoea (shallow breathing when you sleep), Osteoarthritis, Respiratory problems, Certain cancers (colon, breast and endometrial).
Primary Causes of Obesity
When it comes to causes, there are several that directly or indirectly give rise to this health condition. Some of them are lack of physical activity, unhealthy eating habits and poor diet, family history, lack of sleep, use of certain medications.
Role of Homeopathy in Obesity Treatment
Homeopathy treats obesity with remedies for the different aspects of the condition prescribed on the basis of the causes, symptoms of obesity and patient’s disposition. Before arriving at the right remedies, a homeopath goes through your case history to ascertain whether you’re predisposed to this health condition. Factors like lifestyle and eating habits, along with other health conditions, are also taken into account for coming up with the right treatment plan.
How Does it Work?
The remedies that are prescribed to treat the condition work by regulating your body’s metabolic processes, and improving your digestive system. More specifically, while lowering your food intake they act on your digestion and absorption powers, so that there’s less fat build-up. At the same time, these remedies also help in reducing the effects that low food consumption may cause namely, fatigue and hyperacidity. Again, in contrast to conventional medicines that operate by inducing a feeling of full stomach or limit the absorption of nutrients, homeopathy remedies work by treating the symptoms responsible for weight gain by working on improving your metabolism.
What are the remedies offered by homeopathy?
For this health condition, homeopathy offers about 189 remedies that are tailor-made to suit your specific condition. A remedy for an obese child would be different from the one that has been prescribed for a menopausal woman. Likewise, there are specific homoeopathic remedies for obesity caused by hypothyroidism. A homeopath is the best person to guide you on the appropriate remedies specific to your case.
Homeopathy, as an alternative branch of medicine, provides you with a safe and holistic solution for removing excess fat from your body, consequently leading weight loss.
Most people have felt depressed in their lives some time or the other. Depression can be a natural reaction to failure, injured self-esteem or loss but when the severity of the condition increases it is diagnosed as 'clinical' or 'major'. Subtle signs of depression usually go unnoticed because it is difficult to determine whether it is a phase or a chronic condition. It is important to recognize the symptoms of depression and get help at the earliest.
Some major symptoms are consistent sadness, feeling hopeless, thoughts of suicide, uninterested in life, low on energy, a persistent physical trauma that does not respond to medications.
There are efficient homeopathic medicines that can work to reduce the illness, especially if treated in the early stages. Homeopathy is a reliable path to follow because it does not have any side effects, unlike antidepressants that tend to numb people. Here is a comprehensive list of homeopathic medicines which most doctors are likely to recommend for treating depression.
- Arsenicum album - This medicine is prescribed to control the symptoms like diarrhea, gastric problems, indigestion which patients often suffer from as a result of intense anxiety. Patients, appropriate for this medicine tend to be fastidious and restless. It is made of white arsenic and should be taken in prescribed potency because an overdose can cause gastroenteritis.
- Natrum muriaticum - This homeopathic treatment is useful for mild depression or for people suffering extreme bereavement due to loss or a sudden shock.
- Sepia - This medicine is beneficial to women suffering from postpartum depression (sadness or emotional confliction after giving birth) and menopause. Feeling of solitude and hopelessness with no energy to continue with life are some common symptoms that can be reduced with Sepia. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!
Sinuses, also known as paranasal sinuses as they surround the nasal cavity, are hollow air-filled cavities. Humans have four pairs of such cavities which are known as:
- Frontal sinus - in the forehead
- Maxillary sinus - behind the cheekbones
- Ethmoid sinus - between the eyes behind the bridge of the nose
- Sphenoid sinus - behind the eyes
What is sinusitis?
Sinusitis is the inflammation or infection of one or more of the sinuses. It can be caused by a virus, bacteria, fungus, allergies or excessive nose blowing and results in the blockage of the sinus opening. Sinusitis can be acute (lasting 4 or lesser weeks), subacute (lasting 4 to 8 weeks), chronic (lasting beyond 8 weeks) and recurring (several attacks in a year).
Acute sinusitis generally causes pain in the sinuses, headaches, loss of smell, stuffiness, and coughs as well as may also cause bad breath, toothaches, and fever.
What does the homeopathic treatment for sinusitis entail?
Homeopathy is an alternative medicine system which uses plants and minerals to develop remedies that augment the body's natural defenses by stimulating symptoms of the disease the patient is suffering from.
Acute sinusitis finds a permanent cure in homeopathy. Though treatment takes time, it rebuilds the body's immunity to sinusitis. It drains the sinuses, kills the germs and wipes the infection off at the root, thus preventing it from recurring. When antibiotics are used to treat sinusitis, there may be side effects such as fungal infections. Fungal infection is a leading cause of chronic sinusitis.
Homeopathy can boost the body's immunity which can treat fungal infections from the root, hence eliminating chances of recurrence. It can treat the symptoms of sinusitis and provide relief from associated respiratory diseases and allergies. There are different remedies available to treat the different symptoms of sinusitis, which work together to completely cure it by boosting the body's immune system without having any side effects.
Homeopathy for Nasal Polyps:
With Chronic sinus, soft growths arising from the mucous membrane of the nose or paranasal sinus are referred as nasal polyps. The most common treatment option suggested by a conventional system in nasal polyps is surgical removal. In most cases, nasal polyps reappear after surgery. However, surgery is a temporary fix since it does not address the body's tendency to form polyps. Homeopathy, on the other hand, offers a permanent solution by treating the root cause. Following six homeopathic medicines are usually recommended for nasal polyps - Lemna Minor, Sanguinaria Can, Calcarea Carb, Kali Bichrome, Teucrium, and Phosphorus.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
The skin can get dull and result in acne and other breakouts if exposed to the sun or other environmental factors. Homeopathic treatments have one major advantage over other forms of treatment that is they do not have any side effects.
Some homeopathic treatments for getting clear skin are-
1. Sulphur - Symptoms of dry and scaly skin can be treated by sulphur. It can also be used to treat skin eruptions such as pimples and pimple marks.
2. Bovista - Bovista is a homeopathic remedy used for disorders resulting from excessive use of cosmetics. Pimples and dark skin are problems caused by excessive cosmetic products use and treating these symptoms with bovista can help in achieving a clear and healthy skin.
3. Psorinum - People affected by overactive sebaceous glands, which results in excessive oil production benefit from using Psorinum. It will remove symptoms of greasy skin and pimples caused as a result of oily skin.
4. Silicea - Silicea is a homeopathic medicine used when acne leaves deep marks on the skin. This treatment gets rid of the scars to give a clear skin.
5. Sepia - Discoloration of the face caused due to liver disorders or hormonal imbalance is treated by Sepia. Sepia eliminates these discolorations and gives you clear and healthy skin.
A mental condition that takes shape during early childhood, Autism is identified by characteristics like difficulty in communication, the use of language, understanding abstract concepts and building bonds with other people. This brain development disorder is also characterized by the performance of repetitive behaviors in the affected individual.
Homeopathy approach in treating Autism
Diagnosis of the condition by a homeopath requires the adoption of an extensive and intensive approach. From collecting detailed information about symptoms like a reaction to vaccines, thermal sensitivities and medical history of the family to understanding sleep postures; treatment of this condition requires an understanding of every vital factor associated with the condition. The hardcore approach is vital for understanding the stimulus/response connection of symptoms. This is because whenever an autistic child undergoes stressful situations, the reaction is a sign that a homeopath cannot ignore. By completely understanding the cycle of stress and reaction, a homeopath can only be able to suggest the right treatment program.
What about the remedies prescribed for treating the condition?
Being a holistic branch of medicine, homeopathy takes into account the complete physical as well as the mental makeup of the individual. Additionally, in this alternative medicine, the homeopath also takes into consideration the details of the disease while recommending remedies. Remedies like Carcinocin, Secretin and Thuja are favored the most for treating the condition. At the same time, the appropriate remedies are recommended after having a thorough understanding as to whether the individual falls within the constitutional makeup of the remedies considered.
Another essential aspect of this branch of medicine in the treatment of this brain development disorder is the practice of using LM potencies (homeopathic medicines on the last scale of potencies). These remedies are not only acted faster but are also gentler compared to others. They have been found to be very effective in preventing the individual from falling prey to the old symptoms and can be frequently repeated as well as used for a long time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
For some women, a period can be more than just uncomfortable. There are a number of menstrual problems that could affect women. These range from irregular periods to excessive bleeding and premenstrual syndrome. The good news is that homeopathy can be used to effectively treat these problems. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the problem instead of the symptoms. Additionally, it has negligible side effects.
Here are a few homeopathic forms of treatment for menstrual problems:
- Sepia: Sepia can be used to treat late menstruation as well as scanty blood flow. It is also helpful is the period is accompanied by pain and a sense of weight in the pelvic area and lower back. This can also be used to treat irritability and depression.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is helpful in cases where menstrual bleeding causes substantial weight fluctuations, bloating and water retention. It can also be used to treat irregular periods and scanty or excess blood flow. Pulsatilla is also used as a form of treatment for the severe griping pains that can accompany menstrual flow.
- Cimicifuga: This is used to treat irregular periods and painful periods. It also treats mental unrest, nervousness and irritability triggered by menstruation.
- Lycopodium: In some cases, delayed menses can last longer than normal and have an abnormally heavy blood flow. In such cases, lycopodium is an effective homeopathic remedy.
- Belladonna: Excessive menstrual bleeding and early menses can be treated with belladonna. This type of menses is also accompanied by intense pain that is relieved by standing and cramps in the back and arms. Belladonna is also extremely useful in acute cases of endometriosis and inflammation of the ovaries.
- Creosote: Excessive blood flow that is intermittent and preceded by abdominal bloating can be treated using Creosote. This blood flow is usually dark brown in colour and accompanied by an offensive odor. Creosote can also be used against ulcerations in the female genital organs, burning pain and soreness.
- Helonias: Pain extending from the back of the uterus and loss of muscle strength in the genital organs can be treated with helonias. It can also be used to treat leucorrhoea or dark, offensive vaginal discharge as well as displacement of the uterus.
When prescribing medication for a menstrual problem, a homeopathic doctor not only looks at the symptoms presented but also the personality and lifestyle of the patient. Hence what suits one person may not have the same effect on another. Hence, if you are facing a menstrual problem, it is best to consult a doctor at the earliest.