Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I have a nose bump after my nose piercing but it is not healing from 1 year there is no pain in it and no pus. What I should I prefer.
I have some small and medium scars on my forearms and legs. They are flat old scars. I have been using glyceric acid cream (12%) and eraser ayurvedic cream. But there has not been any improvement, especially on forearms. The scars are dark brown in colour. I have also tried hydroquinone cream which was recommended to me by a dermatologist. However, there has not been any change on the appearance of scars. What would be the best treatment. I am concerned aesthetically as I am a woman. I have also tried home remedies like applying lemon peen and aloe vera sap.
If you want to take, good and proper care of your All of us want to have smooth, flawless, soft, spotless, fair skin and today I am going to give you some fantastic tips to take good care of your skin.
70% of our body is made up of skin and hence it is necessary for you to take proper care of your skin. Your skin needs nourishment and it comes from food, so eat skin friendly foodstuff like yoghurt, green tea, kiwi, dark chocolate (I am not kidding, it is true), berries, salmon, almonds, carrots, tomato, etc. You are what you eat and you look what you eat, so if you eat unwanted food, junk food, then you will tend to look fat and you will have many pimples, as pimples are a sign of eating wrong, oily and unhealthy food.
Firstly, you ought to find out what is your skin type. There are four skin types of skin namely normal skin, oily skin, dry skin and combination skin.
If you skin looks life less, then you have dry skin. Dry skin lacks hydration and moisture; to help your skin look lively and beautiful, apply moisturizer daily at night.
If you sweat a lot, your skin looks greasy, you have many pimples and there are patches on your pillow, then you have oily skin. Most of the people with oily skin tend to have blackheads, pimples, acne, etc. As the skin is oily, dust tends to settle on it; hence, you have to wash your face frequently.
When your skin looks neither dry nor oily, then you have normal skin. One with a normal skin does not face much problem, but then too use a moisturizer and a scrub daily.
Combination skin means you have a combination of both, oily skin and dry skin. Some patches of your skin may look dry and some may look oily. If you have combination skin then you have to tend to each area carefully. It is better to consult a dermatologist if you have frequent out breaks of acne on the oily part of your skin.
Hence, you need to take care of your skin according to its type. If do not then it will only cause more damage to your skin. No matter what the skin type, apply sunscreen before you go out in the sun; wash your face frequently and use a moisturizer and a face wash daily.
Hi, I am 20 years old male, my skin is getting dark, and there is irregular fairness on my body such that the skin under my cloths is fair and the rest of is fairer. Please suggest any cream to get fairer look. For body and face also.
Botox, derived from Clostridium Botulinum, is a cosmetic treatment often used to smooth wrinkled skin. Botox was originally used to treat spasms as it has muscles freezing qualities. Eventually it was discovered that Botox could cure the wrinkles present in the corner of the eyes,which are famously known as the crow's feet and as well as the superficial wrinkles just because it possessed the muscle freezing property.
In today's world, everyone is conscious about getting wrinkles or any other ageing signs. Eventually you will have to deal with them. But until it is absolutely obligatory for you to embrace those signs, Botox is an extremely efficient cosmetic treatment to control them.
Here are the different ways in which Botox is beneficial to you:
- Botox is nonsurgical: Botox can help you to get flawless skin without any surgery. Botox is administered into your skin in the form of injections. Hence, the hassle of going through a surgery is totally unnecessary.
- Botox lifts your eyebrow: Your eyebrow may drop due to various factors like age or lifestyle. Botox helps lift your drooping eyebrows; giving you a fresher and youthful look.
- Botox reduces excessive sweating: Excessive sweating can be extremely embarrassing at times, especially if it is under the arms. To be saved from this embarrassment, you can take a Botox shot and it will reduce the amount of sweat produced in your body, hence preventing excessive sweating.
- Botox can help with migraines: If you are suffering from migraine headaches, you might consider taking a Botox shot, as it may help reduce your headache and decrease their recurrence. It is extremely beneficial for those who suffer from chronic headaches during one such migraine attack.
- Botox helps with eye spasm: Botox helps cure strabismus, diplopia and blepharospasm. Botox relaxes the eye muscles so that they do not work against each other and let the defected muscles heal.
- Botox cures overactive bladders: Suffering from an overactive bladder can cause a lot of inconvenience. If you are suffering from a case of bladder incontinence, then you can think about getting a Botox shot. Botox increases the volume of the bladder thereby, reducing the incontinence. Once you get a shot, the overactive bladder will be cured gradually.
Although Botox has many benefits, it is still advised you consult your doctor before taking up the treatment.