Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I'm a lactating mother of a 14 months baby, from last 2 months I'm feeling weak after feeding. Below are effects, 1. Nausea, 2. giddiness. 3. Body pains. 4. Leg cramps. I consulted a doctor, and she prescribe me the below tablets. 1. ACENAC-MR. 2. Delbi 200DT. 3. REPRA D. 4. WELL WOMEN. 5. feel-XT. 6. Calcimax. 7. cyanocobalamin and DHA capsules. 8. Betahistol-16 mg. I'd like know taking all the above tablets at a time is preferable or not, and few good diet tips while feeding may baby. Note: I'm not pregnant. Looking forward to your reply. Thanks, Arshiya.
Is masturbation the cause of not gaining weight. Suggest me balanced diet. And suggest me ways to get rid of masturbation.
I was tb patient in 2011 then weight was 48kgs after 6months medicine Course completed weight came to 52. Now 56kgs. 32 years old I am. Hight is 5.6feet. I should be 65kgs as per height. You please tell me what is wrong.
I am facing sleepless nights from last three days. I eat healthy food and have decent life style. I'm 22 years old.
Mere face pe skinlight cream lagane se adha face Jada gora ho gya or adha face kam hora hua to wo dhabbe ki tra lag RHA hai ab me Kya karu bataiye plz.
I am suffering from dry cough since 2 weeks i am not getting rid of that. What should I do for recovering about that problem.
I am 20 years old. I am suffering from motions till 5 days although I. Took medicine. So please suggest me what I have to do.
Dear sir I am virendra gupta 22, there was some problem with my teeth 3/4 month back, hence I went for dentist and nade RCT. But capping of that I have not done what should I do for further treatment.
I am having black spot in my waist at the back side .my face is clear I do not have any pimples on my face but my back side is filled with lil spots which gives a odd look in saree. And they are growing upward .its a kind of lil rashes or pimples which are under the skin and makes spot in my waist looks so bad pls suggest me .my skin is oily and I think my body heats when I go to sleep so they appear as spots pls tell me any solution .soap etc.
I am 30 years old and I have a diseases like mouth ulcer many of times it happen so please suggest me a permanent suggestions for this diseases.
Which medicine I should use for increase sexual health from inner and outside (penis veins). How can I maintain my sexual life if I am committed with more then 2 girls for that I need some extra help. Please advice me correct medicine which Does not side effect.
Facial hair in women can be an embarrassing and touchy subject. While people may notice it and avoid speaking about it, the stare that lasts for just a second longer on your face will be uneasy. It is time you get rid of it and stop grabbing more attention than you need:
1. Hide it: Some of the most common methods to hide facial hair are bleaching, threading, waxing, depilation or electrolysis. Each of these methods have their advantages and disadvantages. Bleaching, for example, masks the hair for a while and gives it a golden tinge which still makes it less visible. Threading or waxing has to be undertaken at periodic intervals and both may result in thicker hair growth in the surrounding areas. Women who are regular with their body care regimen can try these methods.
2. Destroy it: Use a tweezers to pull it out: This one mostly works on the instinct that you get when you see the hair. It works if you don't have too much hair and just a couple here and there that can be easily pulled out. Sterilize the tweezers with alcohol to avoid infection. You will have to grip near the root and give a firm pull to get rid of the whole thing. It is painful but if done right it can last 3-8 weeks before its replacement shows up.
3. Shave it: Yes, women do it too. Apply a shaving gel or foam and use a disposable razor to clip the hair. Though this is relatively less painful, hair growth afterwards is quite fast so you'll have to be careful to add it to your schedule often enough.
4. Try natural methods: It is slow but cheap and reliable. The visible effects of using natural ingredients for hair removal happens only over a period of time but the results are well worth the wait. Turmeric powder is an ancient remedy for facial and body hair - so much so that Indian brides follow a traditional 'haldi' routine before their wedding. Other natural ingredients you can try include gram flour (besan) and sugar was. You can also give a good rub with a pumice stone.
5. Try Electrolysis: It is the only permanent method but is tedious and requires multiple sessions. It is usually recommended if there are few thick hair limited to one part of body. In this method hair root is destroyed with the help of thin metallic probe connected to a machine through which electricity is delivered to hair roots.
6. Try a laser treatment: Laser is one of the most effective treatments for unwanted body hair. The bright beams of heat and light from the laser directly reaches the roots of the hair, removing it and preventing re-growth for a fair period of time. The downside is that it'll take a few months and prove to be expensive but the results can be well worth the wait as it can permanently remove hair. You may also need multiple sittings to destroy the hair growth completely. If peace of mind is your criteria, then go for it.
If excessive hair is stopping you from living and enjoying your life, consult a professional who can help you find a way.