Lybrate.com has top trusted Oncologists from across India. You will find Oncologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Manish JulahaYour feedback matters!
I've been coughing for the past 2 weeks with a little amount of blood what should I do now or am I having cancer please suggest.
I am 33 years old. Currently I am suffering from a breast cancer. I don't have child since last 4 years of marriage. I had taken treatment for it but failed. I have question that after recovering from cancer, Will I be able to take treatment for fertility.
After Dialysis since March 2016 , since 15 days urination with pain and time gap happens. Before Dialysis there was no prostate error. Suggest remedy.
Mr. sachin was suffering from stage 2 Head and neck cancer. He had undergone surgery in october month. After that radiation and chemotherapy is completed. But he is suffering from mouth opeopening issues. Physiotherapist have suggested some exercises but due to these exercises he is getting inflammation in neck and mouth region. Is the inflammation is normal? Any alternative option to get the mouth opening.
When ever I see girl wid big breast I get attracted and want to have sex. What shall I do to reduce such things.
The prostate is a small gland positioned around the urethra and is responsible for creating the fluid to be ejaculated that contains semen. Commonly described as the shape and size of a walnut, the prostate has many important functions within the male reproductive system. Reports of cancer of this organ have become very frequent. Ayurveda has very effective treatments that not only stop the spread of the cancer, but can actually cause partial or full remission.
Some Ayurvedic treatments for Prostate cancer:
- Haritaki and Terminalia Chebula: When mixed with honey and ghee, this medication is known to be very effective in treating anemia. However, it is also very effective in fighting tumors and cancer cells and thus is both a supplement to the body as well as fighter of illnesses.
- Amalaki or Emblica Officinalis: One of the most used and go to remedies within Ayurveda is amalaki which is frequently used to cure digestive problems. It is also an antioxidant and quickly drains out free radicals from within the body. This helps in cancer treatment, immunity boosting and improving metabolism.
- Vibhitaki or Terminalia Belerica: This is an excellent medication, which is very beneficial in purifying blood and removing toxins from the body. It is very good in increasing red blood cell count, which is very important when the body is fighting any form of cancer. Thus it is effective in the case of prostate cancer as well.
- Guduchi or Giloy: This medication is very good to fight calcium deficiency and is very effective at fighting infections as well. This is necessary to ensure that the body is protected while it is fighting the cancerous cells.
- Curcumin or Curcuma Longa: This is one of the wonder drugs being touted around as the next big thing in fighting cancer. Curcumin is the primary chemical in turmeric and is known to be very effective in the prevention of growth and spread of cancer cells.
- Punarnava or Boerhavia Diffusa: This is a great medication, which helps improve blood flow to and from the kidneys and also helps in increasing the count of red blood cells. All these properties make this particular species of flowering plant an absolute master when it comes to preventing prostate cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
My grandfather had non hodgkin lymphoma in the stomach and my father had adenocarcinoma in the stomach. Can this be genetic-do I or my sister have a higher chance of suffering from stomach cancer? Are these two cases related? We are vegetarian. Could it be due to some dietary reason? My grandfather use to smoke and chew tobacco but my father was a teetotaler but obese. How did my father get the more aggressive form of cancer?
My question is that have any doctor came across a person who masturbated more than 5 times a day for more than 5 years. And he got any type of urological or adrenal gland cancer. If there please tell me.
I'm 24 years old female. Got married recently. I'm getting water from my breast. May I know what could be the reason. Isn't health problem?
Nicotine stains and other discolorations on teeth and dentures, lips, and tongue are obvious but relatively harmless effects of every kind of tobacco use, as is halitosis, or bad breath. Less objectively obvious but more harmful effects of tobacco use are the loss or diminishing of the senses of taste and smell, smoker's palate (a reaction of the mucosal lining of the palate to elevated temperatures), contribution to the formation and advancement of cavities, sinusitis (which can cause pain similar to that of a toothache), and damage to dental implants. Tobacco use can also reduce the success of dental procedures, and contribute to delays in the healing of oral wounds.
The gums suffer more severe direct damage than the teeth in tobacco users. Periodontitis, a group of diseases that affect the tissues that support the teeth, is more prevalent and more severe among tobacco users than among those that have never used tobacco, and the majority of periodontitis patients that do not respond well to common treatment are users, particularly smokers. Smokers experience significantly greater bone loss; also tooth loss is two to three times higher in smokers than in non-smokers. Users of smokeless tobacco will often experience gingival recession (receding gums), and mucosal lesions.
All tobacco users are at elevated risk of developing oral cancers and pre-cancers. The lungs are considered to be the highest risk site for cancer in smokers, with the larynx and mouth being the next-highest risk site. Oral cancer is the eighth-most common cancer type in men, and can rise as high as the third-most common cancer in some parts of the world.
Nicotine use can suppress the immune and cardiovascular systems, and along with other compounds in tobacco, can lead to chronic inflammation, which can contribute to the risk of cancer. Tobacco use negatively affects the efficacy of drugs and other treatments, and can delay and complicate recovery.