Lybrate.com has top trusted Nephrologists from across India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Manish JainYour feedback matters!
My son is 5 years old. I think his urinal way is smaller than boys of similar ages. Will it be a problem in future.
I've worked in night shifts in a call center for the last 9 yrs. I have been affected by UTI. How should I get rid of it.
This is for my father. He is suffering from some problem of urine release. From some days he can understand, that the urine stored in his urine bag, is too much, But When he try to release it, a small amount is release from body and for that reason , he needs to go to toilet after a few hour back or sometime half an hour back & every time the same thing happened mentioned above. So, If somebody among you will tell me Its probable reason. Its solution & what kind of doctor should needed us to make a physical check-up . I am from a rulal area , I don’t have the sufficient knowledge on doctor category. So, I am humbly requesting you to please help me. I will always be thankful to all of you. The weight given to you is approximate. I don't know the proper weight. Thanking you
I am 41 years old I have urine problem after passing the urine I feel like urine is left I need suggestion and medicine.
I am suffering from stomach pain from many days after diagnosis I came to know that I had stone 15 mm in gall bladder and swelling around it doctor said to do surgery can this treated with out surgery and stone will remove please help me.
I'm 29 years old. I have frequent urinal problem. I don't know whats the reason, because I take 4ltr to 4.5 ltr water per day. So I think this is the reason for frequent urinal. My question is, am I a diabetes patient?
My son, running 13 months developed grunting during urination a lot since last 3 months. We noticed some Reddish-brown area in tip of Penis. Doctors recommended lobate GM and observed improvement for 2 /3 days but again same problem arising. He was victimise with precious mirabillaus virus infection but now urine culture report is showing no growth. Kindly advise sir/ma'am.
I am 31 years old. I had operated my kidney stone on January 2015. During that time I was on bed rest for some days. I have noted that I feel middle muscular back pain mostly in the morning. Although I had some physiotherapy sittings. But I had no relief. Please suggest me doctor what I do?
I am 38 years old. I have a gas trouble, my stomach size is little big, problem of cholesterol (charabi). Second one is, I drink water 15 litter in a day and I have to go for urinal every hours.
I'm 19 years old, last two days I'm facing pain on my right lower end of my stomach, and I'm urinating frequently what is the reason?
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? Also, I have been told not to drink city water. What is the best water to drink?
" The theme of world kidney day 2017 is “kidney disease and obesity. Healthy lifestyle for healthy kidneys”"
Quick kidney facts
On occassion of world kidney day 9th march 2017. Here are a few interesting facts about kidney.
They're not just your body's cleanup crew. Without them we’d be swimming in our own waste.
We’re born with a pair, yet we can manage with just one. That’s why you can donate a kidney and remain alive and well.
1. The kidneys have a higher blood flow than even the brain, liver or heart.
2. The kidneys reabsorb and redistribute 99% of the blood volume and only 0.1% of the blood filtered becomes urine.
3. Healthy kidneys work 24hrs a day/7 days a week to clean the blood.
4. Kidneys will continue performing until they have lost 75-80% of their function.
5. Kidneys represent only 0.5% of total body’s weight
6. The kidneys of a newborn baby are about 3x larger in proportion to body weight as in the adult.
7. Kidney stones are an accumulation of mineral salts and mostly combined with calcium which can lodge anywhere along the course of the urinary tract.
8. Refined carbohydrates and sugar will stimulate the pancreas to release insulin. This causes extra calcium to be excreted in the urine. Alas, kidney stones.
9. Kidney beans (rajma), true to their name are kidney shaped. They provide nutrients that are helpful to the human kidneys.
10. Each kidney contains 1 million individual filters. They filter an average of around 1.3 liters (2.2 pints) of blood per minute, and expel up to 1.4 liters (2.5 pints) a day of urine.
Take good care of such a vital organ.