Lybrate.com has top trusted Nephrologists from across India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manish Jain
Submit a review for Dr. Manish JainYour feedback matters!
Is regularly tomato and spinach in lunch causes stone i. E. Pathari. We can take these rwo lr not in regular basis. Pls suggest.
The prostate gland is a male reproductive organ at the base of the urinary bladder and urethra is a thin tube that carries urine out of the penis. It runs through the prostate gland. A fluid produced by this gland helps to carry sperms produced by the testes outside during intercourse.
Cause of urinary problems in men
Men experience urinary symptoms either due to inflammation of the prostate gland or prostatitis or symptoms may be the result of a blockage of the passage due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
Symptoms of urinary problems
Urinary symptoms commonly experienced with prostate problems include;
- The need to urinate frequently during the night.
- Urinating more often during the day.
- Urinary urgency is the urge to urinate can be so strong and sudden that one may not reach the toilet in time.
- The urine stream is slow to start.
- Urine dribbling for some time after finishing urination.
- A sensation that the bladder is not fully emptied after urination.
- A lack of force to the urine flow, which makes directing the stream difficult.
- The sensation of needing to go again soon after urinating
- A long course of antibacterial medication (for bacterial prostatitis) is prescribed, because infection is difficult to get rid of, the antibacterial medication will need to be taken for many weeks.
- Medication to improve urine flow and other symptoms (for obstruction caused by an enlarged prostate).
- Surgical procedures (for blockage caused by an enlarged prostate), such as Transurethral Resection of the prostate(TURP), Laser Resection of prostate, Transurethral Incision of the prostate(TUIP).
A number of other procedures that have been developed to reduce urinary symptoms.
Medication for urinary problems
Various medications to help ease your urinary problems, including;
- Medications to reduce the tone of the muscles of the urethra and prostate to minimize any obstruction to urine flow caused when these muscles contract.
- Medication to reduce the size of the prostate gland. These drugs work by blocking the action of male hormones produced by the prostate gland.
- Medications to relax the bladder, making unwanted contractions less likely and reducing the symptoms of urgency and frequency of urination.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have been suffering from burning urination problem for about 5 to 6 months. Please give me a good solution.
Dear Sir, My EST. Glomerular filtration Rate (EGFR) in Report tested by Arogyam is 75 (Calculated) Request Nephrologist to advise is it ok or any problem in kidney. Thanks.
Electro-homeopathy or electropathy is the fifth system of the medicinal system. It is a completely plant-based system of herbal medicine in which the remedies work by purifying the lymph and blood systems of your body. Electro-homeopathy is touted to treat even serious diseases like cancers and rheumatoid arthritis.
It originated in Italy in 1865 and it was invented by a famous Italian scientist Dr. Count Cesare Mattei after extensive research and is one of the fast growing systems of medicine in which electropathic medicines are prepared from plants by a scientific process of fermentation called ‘cohobation’. The electro-homeopathic medicines extracts are in the form of enzymes and are without any side-effects.
Electro-homeopathy has been proven to give excellent results for clinically challenging-incurable diseases like cancers and kidney stones.
The principles of Electro-homeopathy
- Electropathy is completely different from other systems of alternate medicines, like say homeopathy.
- It is completely herbal for one and the medicines are absorbed by the diseased cells quicker than healthy cells.
- This system of medicine not only attacks the symptoms directly, but also removes the root cause of the disease by increasing the immune power to eradicate the disease.
It’s called electropathy because it’s supposed to cure as fast as electricity.
The word electro denotes electrolytes in the human body. And these are very important to make you stay healthy according to electropathy. The main principle of this system of medicine is that disease is caused by alteration of blood and lymph due to an imbalance of electrolytes in your body. These imbalances are corrected by treatments which use a natural form of electrolytes from plants as all electrolytes are similar.
How does electropathy cure?
In electropathy, treatment is based on temperament. The doctor must know the patient’s temperament before choosing the right medicine. The patient is broadly divided into two types- Lymph and blood.
If the patient belongs to the lymph type, doctors use ‘scrofoloso’ group of medicine. If the patient is blood type, he is given ‘angioticos’ group of medicines. Similarly, all remedies are either blood -acting or lymph- acting. Lymph- acting remedies are for the system of lymph and glands. Blood-acting remedies are for the blood and the circulatory system.
Besides these, there are the Fever and Nerve-remedies, chiefly influencing the nerves, the blood vessels, and the heart etc. Furthermore, the intestine remedies have a cleaning and disinfecting effect on the intestines and the body in general. The pectoral remedies have a special influence on the respiratory organs and the constitutional remedies have a general constitutional effect.
Electro-homeopathic Remedy for Kidney Stones
For kidney stones, S5 is the most effective electro-homeopathic medicine because of the presence of berberis vulgaris. C2 is also highly beneficial for destroying stones. But it is always advisable to visit a doctor specializing in electro- homeopathy for correct diagnosis and the right medicine for your temperament so that you can get quick relief.