Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
What should I be done for my baby is become fair colour my wife has second trimester 20 week but we have normal colour.
I have always been suffered from irregular periods I took a consult from a doctor then it has been found that I have polycystic ovaries from the diagnosis the doctor suggested me a" oosure" tablet and a gynedol syrup but still I'am suffering from irregular periods. Now what should I do? I am just 17 years old now. Shall I be able to become pregnant? Can pcos be treated?
M a 22 years old girl suffering from pcod. I had sex abt a mnth ago. I took a test a week ago and it shows negative. I cnslted a doctor and she gave me tab regulate for my period a dose of 4 days. Today the dose is finishing. No signs of periods yet. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Help me doctors m too scared.
My periods are irregular. I had to get my periods on 27 th july. Still I didn't get my periods. I did 2 pregnancy test. Both of them came back negative. I have sore breast and milky white discharge from vagina. I have PCOS also. What shall I do?
I have in my lower abdomen before 3 or 4 days of my periods but for 1st 1. Or 2 day I bleed a little brownish like thing what is that brownish thing n what to do for bleed.
Is it harmful or not if I try to suck my penis to my girlfriend mouth multitimes? she always busy in my penis and always suck my penis multitimes a day just like as cow (me penis) and calf (she. She always to drink my milk multitimes please suggest how can I away from she's dare?
Periods on 07-02-16. Last 2 days fully tiredness, if I eat tasteless, omit sensation. Backache like periods. I do not know what is it. Kindly tell me I want to consult doctor today. Kindly inform me at the earliest.
Will continuous sex after cycle period affects pregnancy, how do I confirm my wife is pregnant and stop doing sex.
Hlo Dr. Maine 4 june ko sex kia uske baad 15 june ko mujhe periods aaye jaise pehle aate the 3to 4 days duration k aur fr july august September mein b normal hi periods aaye hain 3to 4 days with good flow. Bt fir b mhjhe lgta hai k main pregnanat hu kyunki mera pet fula sa rehta hai jaise bhaari bhaari sa. Main kya kru Dr. Pls help kro meri. Mujhe btaiye k kya main pregnant hu chahe mujhe periods aa rhe hain bt fr b kya main pregnant hu ya reason kuch aur hai. Kya ye mera veham hai ya kuch aur.
Despite being an outsider in the industry, Kangana Ranaut has made her mark in Bollywood. The 'Queen of Bollywood' bagged the National Award in the best actress category for the third time for her double act in the commercial hit Tanu Weds Manu Returns. Ranaut is one of the highest paid actresses in India and is known for playing emotionally intense roles in films like Gangster and Woh Lamhe. But behind the fame and the glory, lies a story of struggle and constant perseverance. Kangana's rise to fame did not happen overnight, and her travails and triumphs have quite a few important lessons stored for all of us.
Here are 4 inspiring life lessons to take away from Kangana's real life story.
1. Be Yourself - Accept yourself and embrace the person you are. Making desperate attempts to fit in a social circle or trying to make people like you could turn depressing. Be yourself and don't compromise on your identity and be afraid to have a mind of your own. Kangana has constantly inspired us to be rebellious and to question stereotypes and sexism.
'People in the industry treated me like I didn't deserve to be spoken to and I was some unwanted object. I couldn't speak English fluently and people made fun of me for that. So dealing with rejection became a part of life...Today, when people say that I have made it and made it on my own.'
She said on an interview with Daily News and Analysis
2. Deal with your relationship problems - Stop tolerating abuse. Your partner is supposed to love and support you and not hurt you physically or emotionally. Don't be afraid of getting out of a relationship. It might be difficult and hard to deal with but it's best to get over with and start afresh. Ranaut was in a relationship with Aditya Pancholi, which turned sour after he assaulted her. Later she was also in a relationship with Adhyayan Suman and Nicholas Lafferty, an English doctor, which did not last either, but she always moved on with her head held high, personifying dignity.
3. Beat the odds - There might situations when your family does not support your career choices but don't let that stop you from going ahead with it. Believe in yourself and work hard on your goals. Kangana Ranaut inspires us to not give up easily. In spite of being an industry outsider, Ranaut made her mark with remarkable performances in Fashion, Queen, Woh Lamhe and Tanu Weds Manu. She quit pursuing medical and went for modeling instead and refused to take financial aid from her father. In short, don't give up on your dreams no matter how difficult it gets.
4. There is no end to learning - You can always continue with your interests even if you have a very busy professional life. Make time for your hobbies and interests as they expand your outlook. Ranaut learns Kathak as she enjoys dancing and considers it as a form of therapy. She also did a course on the technical aspects of filmmaking from New York Film Academy. She did not let her stardom affect her personal interests and wants to have a normal life.
'I don't want to lose my rights as a common person to learn and grow'
She said on an interview with Filmfare.
I am 24 year old lady. I got married a week before. I have fungal infection on vagina and in between thighs (yeast infection). I want to know during intercourse will it be transferred to my partner also, if I had sex in the morning and on the same day night but took the i pills only the next day morning, is there a chance for getting pregnant?
I am 5 weeks pregnant and my vagina is itching me but there is no discharge, what is cause of it and which medicine will I take so that it will stop and also not to affect the pregnancy.
Description: ayurveda is an ancient medical science with two main aims. One is to keep healthy person healthy and second is to treat the ill person. A healthy person remains healthy throughout the life if he is strong on immunity and had a healthy childhood. Ayurveda helps in building up immunity and constantly increasing it in natural and safeway. The prime and first option is to give balghutti to newborn. Balghutti is a traditional mixture of certain herbs which are used and administered for one year to child to improve its immunity. It should always be given in mother milk or formula milk for its better results.
-improves immunity of child -helps in protecting child from teething troubles -helps to protect child from digestion problems -helps in overall development of child.
I am 19years women. I have missed period this months. My period date is 2nd of every month. But still now no period symtoms is seen. So I test and see that I am pregnent. But I am not ready to get baby now. Please prescribe me medicine for destroy the baby start period. Please reply me with your answer as soon as possible.
I am aged of 20 years ,menses started on Dec 28 th ,continuing till today ,started heavy bleeding from 5 th, can you please tell me why this happens to me.
Simple Home Remedies to get rid of itchy scalp
Dry itchy scalp can be a nuisance, especially when you get that itchy feeling in the presence of someone or when white flakes become visible in your hair or on your shoulders. Caused by various reasons such as dandruff, dryness of the scalp, poor care of the hair, viral or fungal infections, poor diet, sebaceous cysts or even stress, itchy scalp can be a big embarrassment. However, you can get rid of this itchy scalp with these simple remedies:
Lemon has antiseptic properties and proves highly effective in treating itchiness especially the one caused by dandruff.
- Apply lemon juice directly on the scalp for 5-7 minutes and then rinse
- Use diluted lemon juice if you do not have dandruff
- Or you can add yogurt to the lemon juice before applying. Use a mild shampoo to rinse after that.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar can work wonderfully for itchy scalp since it helps to get rid of the fungus and virus that may be the reason for itchiness. It is a powerful anti-inflammatory substance that also balances the scalp’s pH balance helping to relieve dryness and itching.
- In a spray bottle, take equal amounts of water and vinegar and use it to spray directly on your slightly wet scalp or apply with the help of cotton balls
- Shampoo your hair after some time
3. Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera gel is a good moisturizer and can help you to get rid of itching and dryness of the scalp.
- Rub the gel with your fingers directly on the scalp
- After 10-15 minutes, use a mild shampoo to rinse your hair and scalp
4. Onion Juice with Banana and Honey
Onion juice is a powerful remedy for itching. Honey too works incredibly to get rid of itchiness.
- Add some onion juice along with a mashed ripe banana to 2 tablespoons of honey and mix thoroughly
- Apply on the scalp and let it rest for 20 minutes
- Shampoo your hair afterwards to get rid of the white flakes and itchiness
5. Essential Oils
Essential oils like Eucalyptus, Lavender and Neem also work well for relieving itching of the scalp.
- Mix equal portions of the 3 together and apply on the scalp
- Wash after an hour to get a relaxing feel apart from relief from itching and dryness.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'