Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. ManikaYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I want to know the reason behind my mother's sudden death. When I came from college, I saw my mother lying in kitchen, there was no scars, no pain, it seemed like she is normally sleeping in peace. I called ambulance, but they said that my mother is no more. I asked the reason to them, then they requested to do post mortem. I can not see post mortem happening with my mom's death so I refused. I do not know the reason what happened with my mom. I can tell you step by step whatever I know which may help you to find the exact reason behind my mother's sudden death. 1) My mom was a diabetic patient since 10 years and it was normal usually does up and down between 100 to 300. 2) Mom got injury on head due to table corner attack onto her head. It got swallowed so I took her to hospital in May, 2015, there they said that my mom's diabetes has been reached upto 500 and she has to be admitted in the hospital immediately to control diabetes. 3) Dr.from Hospital did treatment for 3 days and than discharged when diabetes got normal with 100. 4) We took mom at home, she was having tablets and seeming like she is recovering. 5) My mom died on 8th Sep, 2015. Prior to this day i.e. 7th Sep-she was all fine but on 8th Sep, 2015 from 1 am till morning she dint sleep. I can say she dint sleep for whole night. She said this to me while waking me up in the morning at 6 am. She also said that she dint sleep whole night DUE TO ACIDITY. 6) I than left college at 7 am by kissing her on her chick and putting her on bed to rest. She slept on bed than I do not know what happened to her as I left for college. 7) I came from college and saw my mom is lying in the kitchen peacefully, no pain on face, no scars, nothing, Seems like she is sleeping peacefully. I also saw a pan of tea, that means she had milk tea though she was having high acidity. I assume that might give her stroke and due to stroke, she might got died. But I am just assuming. Please help me knowing the exact reason behind her death. I have mentioned the whole case study and for medical records to analyse better.
What are the tips for normal delivery. Does having sex during pregnancy helps in normal delivery. My wife is 5 months pregnant and she has low bp 95 against 120.
Hi, My relative (26 yr/F) is 7 month pregnant. Now she is facing itching problem. After LFT test, we found SGOT: 197 and SGPT is 306. Doctor prescribed UDI LIV 150 mg. Can you please suggest more and the diet?
Hi my wife got pregnant from 26 March pls help me what precautions to be adopted fr good health of baby Nd wife, also tell me diet to be taken by my wife. Response my question in detail.
My wife is 49 years old breast feeding 1 year 2 month old baby girl. Now she notice vaginal liquid discharge. Is it a symptom of menopause? Is there medical support to elongate menstrual cycle?
Hello Doctor, My mother (54 years) after her menopause, she was getting bleeding. So she undergone a TAH (Uterus removal) surgery on 28.12. 2015. Doctor had sent her uterus for Testing and report came as like this" Endometrium: Features are suggestive of Endometrioid Endometrial Adenocarcinoma - FIGO Grade 1. Myometrium: Inner 1/2nd of Myometrium InfiltratedLeiomyoma. Cervix: Chronic Cervicitis. Ovaries: Corpora Albicantia. Tubes: Normal HistologyResected (Lateral Soft Tissue) Margins - Free of tumour. Please give me some suggestion and I am so afraid of it.
I am 25 year old and having one child. Post delivery I put on weight now I don't know how to reduce it. Please help me.
Hello doctor I had taken two ipill last month and I bleed after taking it .within 7 days. Now its been more than 1 month im having high blood pressure .is this becoz of pill and will it get reduced?
As the world has moved and is moving towards a more sedentary lifestyle, where non sedentary jobs have become lesser, posture is something that tends to get affected a lot.
Let's look at how some of these bad body postures can affect your health in the long run:
- Increases depression and stress: Many studies have revealed that walking or sitting in a slouched or generally bad position increases the susceptibility to depression and stress. Slouching or sitting in a bad position and thus developing a bad posture will constrict the body, resulting in the poor blood flow. This may cause you to be irritable and tired and over a long time it will contribute to depression and increased stress levels.
- Bad breathing patterns: The lungs and the rib cage in your body need to be expanded fully to work at their best capacity. However, due to bad body postures, the rib cage and the lungs will be constricted and not be able to work at full capacity. This over time will build up to create long term problems with breathing as well as other resulting health problems.
- Problems with digestion: As is the case with breathing problems, when the body posture is not correct it will also affect digestion. This is so, as bad posture also affects the intestines and if they are pressured or constricted in any way, will affect the entire digestion process. Slouching may also cause you to develop a paunch or belly over time due to a combination of bad postures and digestive problems.
- Developing chronic pain in the back shoulders and neck: This is probably the most common and the most quickly noticeable problem, if you have a bad posture. Most of the population with sedentary lifestyle either currently has or has experienced this problem in their back, shoulders and neck. This is again due to constrictions of the muscles and misalignment of the various bones that support these parts. Long term misalignment could cause deformities that could spiral into problems, which are far worse.
- Headaches caused by muscle tension within the body due to bad postures: This has afflicted most of the sedentary work force all over the work, at some point of time or the other. While sitting in a bad position for a prolonged period, the tension in the muscles will build up releasing chemicals that may contribute to headaches. If these become frequent they could contribute to other health problems such as high blood pressure in the long run.