Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mamta SahuYour feedback matters!
I am 4 days due to period, but m feeling cramps in lower abdomen and feeling wet down is that sign of pregnancy or periods.
My menstrual cycle is not regular after marriage its being late 2 month late or more than 2 month late what to do is it normal.
I am 41 years old, and was diagnosed with adenomyosis 1.5 years ago. Have been taking 1-3 meftal forte everyday for. 1.5 years. Now have back pain and blood in urine how much time does it. Take for the problem to resolve after. Stopping meftal forte.
Hi doctor. Now I am 5 months pregnant, my last period first days is march 12th. I haven't scan, double marker tests in first week of 4th month. Result is good and everything is fine. Now i'm 18 weeks pregnant but i'm not feeling my baby movements. At which week can I feel my baby movements? And what are the tests or scans are required this month? At which week tab scan will be done?
Dear Doctor, I had taken a pill to abort pregnancy. I started having my periods on 8 July which continue for at least a week and stopped. But I observe that there is bleeding every now and then lasting for half day or so. Is it normal to bleed or is it a cause of concern. Please kindly guide me on this as I can not see a doctor for personal reasons.
I don't get any sexual feeling in vagina but in clitoris and I had severe pain during intercourse what should I do to stop this pain and feel relaxation.
Mera naam kn hai mere mc mahina ke 3 date ko hoti hai, is time se kitne din ke baaad sex karne se main pregnant ho sakti hoon, pls reply karna madam.
I am pregnant of 17 weeks and I am loosing white liquid from my sex organ. It is harmful to me or my child or not? Please advise me.
Hello Doctor I have a ques. I do not wanna any baby now. I think she got pregnant because her period not come on time. Her last period came on 2nd feb and finished on 6th feb and be both sex with each other on 7th feb. After that her period not comes till now. I gave her a kit to remove pregnancy but it not work. What can I do I can't understand. please suggest me with your best advice and treatment. Is any treatment is available with any contraceptives. please suggest me.
Dear Doctor, Its been three years of our marriage, earlier we were not trying for baby for three years now my wife has gain stomach size, now we are trying for baby from last 4 months and she is not able to conceive kindly suggest some measures so that she gets pregnant and is it normal or not. Thank you please help me. Japneet Age -27.
Im using 2.5 mg letrozole from 11 th day estradiol and ecosprin 75 mg and from 14th day progesterone for ovulation induction this is my third cycle im using same tablets. How many cycles I can use letrozole tablet? When evaluation is normal why im not conceiving my husband side also everything normal. My HSG report normal suggest me if any other treatment to get conceive fast.
My wife is 8th month pregnant. And tom is karvachoth fast. should she keep the fast or not. And what about mehandi. Can she apply mehandi on her hands?
I am 20 years old female. Cycling during periods, caused chafing near vagina and thighs. My skin is too sensitive. I used diprovate plus (betamethasone dipropionate and zinc sulphate cream) but it didn't give me much results. This cream gives relief from irritation when applied and later it again itches. Please help me out. It troubles me a lot.
Sir im pregnant but do not wants to have baby and its nor more than 15 days so please suggest me what to do.
I recently travelled bangkok and I had a unprotected sex with a girl one time is there chance of any STD. I am afraid is there any test I can do to make it sure.
Periods of my gf delayed about 10 days .but now a very small bleeding .wht are the reason behind it .she is pregnant or not?
Obesity has emerged as one of the most common and serious health problems today, affecting all and sundry. Children, in particular; are the worst affected. Obesity is an amalgamation of sedentary lifestyle, unhealthy eating habits and certain medical conditions. If neglected, it can create havoc. Diabetes, high blood pressure and hypertension are some of the major health complications that obesity can lead to. Thus, one needs to control and check this menace at the earliest. Maintaining a healthy body weight is the best way to control obesity. Many surgical and non surgical options are available to lose weight. Weight loss the Ayurvedic way is not only effective, but 100% natural.
Ayurvedic tips for weight loss
The following Ayurvedic tips, if practiced diligently, can give you a lot to cheer about. For an effective treatment, one needs to understand their body type well. Ayurveda classifies people in two categories. People of the Vata Type (more of ember and air in their system), those who can eat like a glutton and yet have a figure to die for. On the contrary, people having more of earth and water in their system (Kapha Types) can put on weight at the drop of a hat.
- Exercise your way to fitness: The benefits of exercise are immense. Start your day with a 30-45 minute exercise to feel the difference. Jogging or brisk walking will be very beneficial. It will give you the extra zeal to fight the unwanted fats in your system.
- Yoga and pranayams: Our body is made up of seven chakras. Proper activation and functioning of the chakras are important to enjoy sound health. Yoga and pranayams are instrumental in activating these chakras. Meditation also rejuvenates a person mentally and physically. A sound mind and body positively responds to the various Ayurvedic weight loss programmes.
- Healthy Sleeping Habits: Early to bed and early to rise can indeed make a person, healthy, wealthy and wise. People with unhealthy sleeping habits are more likely to be obese. Work is important, but not at the expense of one's health. A 10.30 pm-4.30 am sleep schedule is highly recommended.
- Eat healthy: Unhealthy eating habits contribute significantly to obesity. It should be noted that starving will do you more harm than good. A healthy practice is to have small meals at regular intervals. Do not keep your stomach empty. Reduce the carbohydrate and fat intake. Include lots of vegetables, fruits, lean fish, and low fat dairy products in your diet. Ayurvedic medicines like, Triphala churan, guggulu, Triushanaadi loha, shilajit, swarnmakshik bhasm and Medhohar guggul are very effective. However, these medicines should be taken under medical supervisions.
- Avoid sedentary lifestyle: Try and avoid a sedentary lifestyle as much as possible. If your work requires you to sit for a long period of time, a short break every one hour can prove to be beneficial.
Ayurveda goes a long way to keep obesity and the associated health complications at bay.