Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Major R.K. SrivastavaYour feedback matters!
I am 31 year old. I am suffering from Premature ejaculation. I ejaculate within few seconds of intercourse. Pls help.
I am a 24 year old male and I have some kind of breathing problem. My family doctor has suggested to use Rotahaler. Should I get it checked for asthma or something? Please suggest some medication.
Sir, Mujhe bahut jada weakness ho gayi hai urine bhi dark yellow hota hai aur kuch bhi khana khaya nahi jata. Lagta hai pet bhara hi hua hai.
I was last night unable to sleep due to cold sweating and cold fever my whole body got too cold I was in total trouble last night so I request you to help me.
Last Sunday I was travelled by bus at window seat. I travelled more than 7 hours. I didn't close the Window. So full chill air flow on me. After two days I feel left side ear got closed. Not in normal. When I wake up at morning my left nose also got closed. So I tried to open with full force. My nose release blood. Last two days happened. What should I do. Can you tell me what is the issue.
I have diabetes and hypertension what type of exercises I have to do and frequency of exercises for one month.
I m 25years old female. I m suffering from migraine since 6-7 yrs. N its getting worse day by day. I use to take sibelium 10mg for almost a yr. It was better. But after I left it. Its getting worse. Now I usually get 2 migraine attack per week. Help pay.
Low erection Penis size 4.5 Low libido I want strong and tightness of penis just like when my age 27.
I am working professional, I am a 32 year old male and have a chest pain for last 3 months. What should I do?
My problem is body heat is going high and also have sugar in my body. Anybody please help me resolve this problem.
I feel sleepy all the time. I feel very week also. I want to be healthy and muscular. What should I do to increase my health and muscles?
What is healthy diet for diabetic. Routine for whole day and also how we can prevent weakness in body.
Hearing is one of the five senses that you or anyone else relies on for communication and a whole host of other things. Among the five senses, touch, smell, taste, hearing and sight, it is often hearing, which is the most easily affected. You don't have to be a senior citizen to experience hearing loss as it is quite common among younger people as well. This problem is also getting widespread with each passing day.
Before coping with hearing loss, the first job is to detect it
If you have a hunch that you or any of your loved ones is suffering from hearing loss, it is important that you get it diagnosed. Some of the common symptoms of hearing loss will be:
- Hearing difficulties while talking to someone over the phone
- Straining to hear conversations with family members or friends in household situations
- People usually need to repeat what they talk to you with a louder voice
- You often hear complaints that you keep the TV too loud.
- In crowded situations, such as family gatherings or a restaurant, you have problems listening to people.
Although this condition tends to affect senior citizens, an increasing trend shows younger people i.e. people mostly in their 40 and 50s and even younger than that suffer from this condition.
How to deal with hearing loss?
Some of the options to deal with hearing loss are mentioned below.
- Once diagnosed with hearing problems, change your ways of communication: If you or your loved ones have been diagnosed with hearing problems, it is important that both adjust your ways to deal with the problem. Rather than getting angry at the other for not being able to communicate effectively, develop and strategize ways to make communication less problematic and erratic.
- Cochlear implants: This is a newer technology, which has gained popularity in the past decade or so. These are directly implanted into the inner ear and are designed to bypass the damaged areas of the ear and directly stimulate the auditory nerve. These have become very popular, although, are not a replacement of natural hearing. It is only prescribed for people who have severe hearing loss or are deaf.
- Hearing aids: Although selecting a hearing aid is difficult as the patient needs to be comfortable, once selected it is one of the best solutions for the hearing impaired. The functionality of these devices can be extended with the hearing assistive technology or HAT devices that can focus the audio waves depending on the situations and give a more tailored approach for every individual's needs.