Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mahender Singh YadavYour feedback matters!
I am 34 years old muze 2 month se neck pain shoulder pain and left handmai bhi pain hai muhze aten25 rosetime 10 pan 40 yeh tablet hai.
I have allergy for dust so what should I do and get safe our self give some suggestions to control my allergy.
I'm suffering from body pains from last 1 week. I can't sleep also. Can you suggest what should be done?
Can excessive intake of vitamin c about 1000 mg limcee chewable tablets can cause sleeplessness? Please help I'm not feeling sleepy yet its 4: 30 am now I had taken one tablet in noon and one right before sleeping but I had slept in noon.
Sir mere gale mai Balgam sa lagta hai or Dawai bhi bhaut li par jata hi nhi hai garma pani se galale bhi karta hu please tell me.
Hi Doctor, my mom aged around 60 she had a SAH (Brain Hammorage) 5 years ago and She is normal now with Gods grace sometimes she tells she is getting mild pain inside her head and Pin sharp pain at the back of the Eye. Also gets up with Scary dreams next day. She is under Medication taking Hypertension Pills INDETEL 20, Ramisave-ramipril tablet and crestor for cholesterol. I need A Suggestion how she can lead a Painless life She is a God is a God Oriented Person and to be frank she is alive only because of God Jesus but still I want her to be active and healthy suggest me please What other precautions I have to take? Please advise.
I am suffering from Paraphilia. I came to know about it last year. Doctor told me about this. And prescribed ESCITAFOL tablets once a day for one month. I took it for a month but it didn't affected. I google it and it says'PARAPHILIAS ARE HARD TO TREAT'I am too worried about it. Is this disease curable? Will I able to get normal sexual desire?
8 yr old has developed blisters inside his mouth--both the inside of cheeks and throat. For the last 3 days. Unable to take solid food. His health otherwise is normal. Pl advice.
I have fungal infection since 1 year (tiena cruise) and it get spread on right thigh and now from 15 days my left thigh, thigh corner and inside shoulder some skin redness occurred. I feel the skin gets thin at those points. Earlier I used some steroids but after knowing I have started using Terbinaforce 250 mg, and miconazole tube. But also infection not ended completely and the new problem started of thinning and redness of skin.
I am 18 year old female and I get stomach ache frequently if I have lunch with out having breakfast. What should I do?
There are a few very common things that a man consumes or does every day without even realizing that they have a tendency to reduce his fertility. These causes start from drinking and could end with something as harmless as caffeine. Let’s see which habits can cause reduction in sperm count thereby reducing fertility of a man.
1. Eating processed meat harms sperm quality.
2. Excessive usage of laptop can also lead to reduction in sperm count because of the heat that a laptop releases.
3. Hormonal imbalance also causes low sperm production.
4. If a man is underweight or overweight, this could also lead to less production of sperm. So, a man should watch his weight before thinking of extending his family.
5. Exposure to too much heat for a prolonged time leads to reduction in sperm count.
6. Regular smoking also leads to reduction in sperm count.
7.Excessive stress also causes reduction in sperm count.
8. Regular and continuous exposure to chemicals like xylene, painting material and metal like lead also leads to low sperm count.
9. Chemicals present in sunscreen lotion can harm a man’s sperm count so one should be alert while using a sunscreen lotion.
10. Sex toys also cause infertility in men because of presence of phthalates in them.
11. Regular intake of canned food can also contribute in low sperm count.
12. Regular drinking habits reduce testosterone levels thereby reducing the quality and production of sperm.
13. Excessive intake of canned food leads to intake of bisphenol A which lowers down the quality of the sperm.
14. Excess intake of caffeine also leads to reduction in sperm count.
15. Lack of exercise and laziness also reduces sperm count to a great extent.
Some of the above-mentioned things can be unavoidable, but point here is that taking everything in moderate quantity doesn’t do any harm but problem occurs when the intake is excessive, regular and beyond limit. So, it’s better to reduce the quantity and regular use of such things than letting it affect your sperm count. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.