Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. M. K. SinghYour feedback matters!
I am male 50 years old. Now I am not able to satisfy the sexual need of my wife due to erection problem.
I did 3rd time sex after loosing my virginity. But during intercourse I feel just only pain. Not any pleasure types feelings. Am afraid is this any sexual problem to me?
I am type II diabetic having 120-135 infast and 170-185 after food. As opined by Dr. It is due to work pressure and life style. Kindly advice for my dieting food, quantum and any exercises for this. I am 52 years old.
For the past two days my son stuttering during speaking. Is tat common at this age. And pl advise me what I should not do.
Sir/madam I was masturbating from age 10 and I am now 21 age ,is this process reversible, if yes what are the things I should do, I have small sexual organs please help me.
I am 30 year old unmarried person but when I was 25 year old made sex relation with my friends mom who was 41 year old made relation till 3 year. Can I lost my fertility.
My penis is not so thick. It quiet slim. Suggest me the ways how I can make it thick. And more powerful.
I have a half sided headache yesterday, but along with this I feel blocked nose, feels like vomit and stomach upset, is there anything serious and what was it?
I am 30 year male. I got sudden swelling in right feet toe after pressing it for around some time in the night. And along with good pain.
Dear sir, thank you for your email. Lately, I am feel swelling bottom of my foot. Further, now-a-days, I feel sleepy even in the morning, noon and night. My age is 60. Please advice.
How much chemotherapy cycles are needed for a soft tissue sarcoma with lung secondary patient? And what is palliative treatment? How many types of treatment are there?
I have stomach pain from the last week and I have severe head ache too I can not have any food and will vomit if I eat something what shall I do and what is my problem?
Hello doctor, My mother had pneumonia when she was in her teens. But now she is 55 n she feels pain in her veins and chest also. She told me that it started after phenomena. When she covers her body with blanket, then the pain stops due to warmth. Can you please tell that what could be done?
Hi I am 23 year old girl. I was suffering from old ring worm problem, I did many medication but of no use two months ago I started ayurvedic medicine and juice for it, but found it extremely costly and of now use even after 1 month. After that I concerned gynecologist and she gave me medicine fluka-150 once in a weak for almost 6 months, I also started taking hompathic medicine tellurium-30, my complete body is creating itching problem. Dr. Gave me avil, citrazen but of no use. I am helpless as my itching problem is increasing day by day. Please suggest me something as soon as possible.
The lack of libido after pregnancy is common in women. Almost every woman goes through this phase. Apart from hormonal imbalance, there could be a range of other factors, such as fatigue, distraction and psychological fear that may contribute to it. Doctors often suggest refraining from sex for six months after the baby is born. If, however, you still suffer from a lack of sexual urge, here is a checklist that could help you to reignite the old spark.
- Communicate with your partner: Talking to your husband about sex is important. Women often shy away from discussing sex with their partner only to complicate things further. Men, on the other hand, take a lack of interest in sex from their partner as a sign of their inability to satisfy. Before things go out of hand, it is important that you communicate your feelings and explain how your body is not supporting you. This will set the expectation straight.
- Visit your doctor: While a lack of interest in sex immediately after giving birth is normal; if it continues to persist for many months following the delivery, it is time to visit your doctor. A lower libido can be a sign of other physical problems as well. Some simple tests by your doctor can easily reveal any problems that you might have.
- Address fatigue: More than 70% of the women suffer from fatigue after giving birth. This is one of the major reasons of low sex drive among women. Short naps throughout the day will help you to fight fatigue and stabilise your hormones. Enough rest will inch you towards increasing your libido.
- Try some running: Brisk walking or jogging for every thirty minutes a day will make you feel better. This will ensure that your heart pumps faster and your sexual desire doesn’t wear out. It will help you to become more active and take charge of your sex life. Jogging also helps to wipe out the excess fat that you might have accumulated during the pregnancy.
- Try a supplement: There are a plethora of supplements out there in the market to enhance your libido. From creams to natural herbs, vitamin to herb creams, the options are many. Ginseng, for instance, is a proven herb that is known to increase a women’s sexual desire. Most of these supplements do not lead to any serious side effects.
- Prepare yourself mentally: It is always a good idea to prepare yourself before the act. A warm bed, a little wine, a romantic movie will direct you to transform from a young mother to a lover. Often these little preparations go a long way in increasing the sexual drive and reigniting the old spark.