Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Lata Nagpal
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Lata NagpalYour feedback matters!
Is it possible that when one virgin girl had sex for first time and still no blood is coming from her vagina. Is it possible or she is lie about her past. Because as per my knowledge I know every virgin girl is bleeding form her vagina after first time sex.
I have redness and rashes below my penis on my scrotum , it itches at times , I do not know how did I get it ? Which cream should I apply, will it go by it self, is it a sexually transmitted disease?
Hi am 25th week of pregnant. Before my 6th month I use to get motions regularly but now after I stepped into 6th month am not getting motions properly sometimes I skip a day without proper motion. M worried a lot. Give me some suggestions.
Pain during labor is different for every woman. It ranges widely from woman to woman and even from pregnancy to pregnancy.
It is caused by contractions of the muscles of the uterus and by pressure on the cervix. It's often not the pain of each contraction on its own that women find the hardest, but the fact that the contractions keep coming and that as labor progresses, there is less time between contractions to relax.
To help with pain during labor here are some things you can start doing before or during pregnancy:
- Educate yourself: Take a birth preparation course class. Ask questions to learn about the different stages of labor so you know what to expect. The better prepared you are the more choices you have during labor.
- Regular exercise: Learn several effective techniques to manage pain during childbirth such as position changes and different breathing methods. Prenatal yoga helps strengthening the entire body, increases flexibility, gives you stamina and relaxes your mind. Join Lamaze classes being conducted at your hospital to educate yourself about the ways you can decrease your perception of pain during childbirth through relaxation techniques, breathing exercises or massage. Exercise regularly, but do not over do and stress yourself.
- Find support: Ask your husband to actively participate along with you in the birth preparation classes. Take his support while you exercise. He too would feel involved.
- Stay well nourished: Pay importance to your diet. Include all the necessary nutrients in your diet and avoid foods which are not recommended during pregnancy. Get in touch with a professional nutritionist to get your ideal diet chart designed.
- Stay calm and positive: Negative thoughts make labor stressful and intensify the pain. Labor transforms you, but you need to harness your mental strengths and stay composed. People may push all kinds of suggestions on you during labor; listen but don't feel you have to go along with them. Choose what you feel comfortable with and find the best option for yourself.
Remember, your ability to endure the pain of has nothing to do with your worth as a mother. By preparing and educating yourself you can be ready to decide how to manage during labor and childbirth.
Dear Sir I am getting married and atleast for year and half I do not want kid, can you please tell us various ways to control pregnancy at least for an year thanks regards.
My wife is in 9th week pregnancy, Is it safe to use pregcert 200 mg capsule and hcg 5000 iu injection during pregnancy. Our doctor recommended to medicine twice a day n injection once in a week.
Constipation is a common problem, and everyone experiences it once in a while. Constipation includes bloating, and abdominal pain. The problem often happens because of a low-fiber or high fat diet, lack of exercise, and not drinking enough fluids.
Sources of high-fiber foods include:
All plant foods, including fruits, vegetables, whole grains, beans, pear, dates, apple, sweet potato have fiber. Simple changes in lifestyle can improve your diet and helps relieve constipation.