Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Lata NagpalYour feedback matters!
I m Girish, 22 yrs, sir after how many days we can be sure day a women is pregnant or not after having inter course. What is the most recent date to get sure abt pregnancy. Pls reply soon.
Mam I was breastfeeding my son. Now I stopped it. My breasts are sagging how to make it normal. If I wear tight bra will it become normal?
Doctor advice me to take coepreg and my cure for 3 months 2 months over. Nw she said take goodova (50) from 2nd day of your periods. Is this useful to conceive?
There are many commonly occurring fungal infections of the skin like athlete's foot, ringworm, yeast infection and jocks itch. These infections are caused because of warm, moist and humid environment which is ideal for fungal growth. There is no need to worry, as all these conditions are treatable with topical ointments and medicines. Here is all you need to know of common fungal infections of the skin:
1. Athlete's foot: it is diagnosed with skin sample tests. The common symptoms are:
- Burning and itching
- Redness, blisters, softening or breaking down of skin.
- Peeling, cracking and scaling of feet.
2. Jock's itch: jock itch, also called tinea cruris, is a common skin infection that is caused by a type of fungus called tinea. The fungus thrives in warm, moist areas of the body and as a result, infection can affect the genitals, inner thighs, and buttocks. Infections occur more frequently in the summer or in warm, wet climates. Jock itch appears as a red, itchy rash that is often ring-shaped. Symptoms can be described as:
- Itching, chafing, or burning in the groin or thigh
- A circular, red, raised rash with elevated edges
- Redness in the groin or thigh
- Flaking, peeling, or cracking skin
3. Ring worm: ring worm is a fungal infection which can occur anywhere on the skin. It is circular in appearance and often cause the surrounding skin to become scaly. Symptoms are common as of most fungal infections. Ring worm can be treated with many over the counter creams.
4. Yeast infection: they occur when yeast on the skin grows more actively and causes a red, scaling, itchy rash on the skin. Yeast infections are not contagious. It is especially common among people who are obese or who have diabetes. People taking antibiotics are also at risk of such. Yeast infection is one fungal infection with most varied symptoms.
Signs of yeast infection in skin folds include:
- Patches that ooze clear fluid
- Pimple-like bumps
- Itching or burning
Signs of yeast infection in the nail beds include:
Signs of thrush (yeast infection of the mouth) include:
- White patches on tongue and inside of the cheeks
Signs of vaginal yeast infection include:
- White or yellow discharge from the vagina
- Redness in the external area of the vagina
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I am 20 years old girl I do have acne problem from last 2-3 years. I took treatment too but after leaving medicine pimple started again. And my maturation cycle is also irregular. When periods get late or time comes near it get more. Please suggest some permanent treatment.
How to keep the kidneys healthy?
1. Prevent or control hypertension, hypercholesterolemia and diabetes.
2. Exercise regularly; at least 30 min per day.
3. Take adequate natural vitamins and minerals in the form of fresh fruits and vegetables (except moderation in leafy vegetables, beans and tomato)
4. Reduce salt intake (<4 g /day).
5. Reduce animal protein (chicken, mutton, fish, milk etc) intake.
How to keep your urine healthy?
1. Drink 3 to 4 litre of fluids/day to keep urine output > 2 to 2.5 litre/day.
Make sure that your urine is not yellowish.
2. Increase good minerals like citrate, potassium and magnesium in urine. All these are abundant in fruits, especially citrus fruits like lemon and orange.
3. Decrease bad minerals like calcium, oxalate, uric acid and sodium in urine.
4. Do not reduce calcium intake too much.
Calcium is required for bones, teeth, muscles etc. Moreover, too much reduction in calcium increases oxalate in urine leading to stones. 2 small glasses of milk per day is acceptable.
5. Non-vegetarian diet increases uric acid production. Reduce them.
6. Tea, coffee, tomato, greens, chocolate and beans are rich in oxalate. Moderation is required.
With all these dietary modifications your kidneys may still be excreting large amounts of bad minerals and less of good minerals due to genetic predisposition. These can be checked in 24 hour urine tests. If so, you may need some special medications to prevent stones. Your endourologist will help you customize your dietary pattern and medications to dissolve and prevent further stones.
Healthy life, healthy kidneys, no more stones!
Hello Doctor I missed out my periods which has to happen on 18th. I took a pregnancy test on 19th but it says negative What should I do now.
I did sex on 17 July nd my period date was 26 July I did pregnancy test twice nd it was negative nd after this I had period on 12 aug means 15 days late so I am worry about pregnancy pls help.
Hello doctor. My period is 25 days late. I made a home pregnancy test and the result was negative. To be sure yesterday a went to clinic and have a lower abdominal test and it says that everything is normal. So am I pregnant? And what should I do to have my period.
During sex with my wife when I discharge the semen comes out of her vagina. Why it is happing so. Please help.
Diet-induced thermogenesis or 'grazing' (eating every two hours) as it is called in the West, is a popular tool for weight loss. The reason this approach also emerged on the weight loss scene was because: (a) it was used for diabetics to maintain their blood sugar levels.
(b) People started moving away from eating three basic, balanced meals a day.
(c) Some overate at regular meals.
While this technique has helped many, you can also eat three meals and also take a snack between meals when you are hungry. Follow the approach i am putting forth in this book and make sure if it's for weight loss, you have some form of concentrated protein at each meal. If you are going to eat two hours, please do the the following:
1. See what your food choices are: it should not be processed foods like biscuits or toasts ( made of white bread- maida). Instead go for a brown rice poha, whole wheat crackers with hummus, carrot sticks, and fruits (see snack section).
2. Chew. That's something that most people miss while 'grazing'.
3. If you tend to have maxi snacks, then have mini meals at meal time. So be mindful of the quantity consumed at those times.
The decision to have three meals a day, two meals a day, or 'graze' every two hours is entirely your call. My experience with this approach has shown me that if you eat a balanced breakfast, lunch, and dinner- then eating between meals is not necessary unless you get really hungry.