Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Lalit KochharYour feedback matters!
Few days back, I had pharyngitis like symptoms (red small pimples, throat pain when swallowing) I did gargle it reduced. But,still have some. Now,my mouth lining has swollen from inside, became red, can fell it. And my mouth gets dry usually. What it can be, how to treat it.
I get frequent cold, runny nose and sneezing. Usually starts in the morning and lasts till noon. If I take a cetrizine it gets controlled in an hour or two. At local clinic doctor prescribed a stronger dose of levocetirizine for a week, after this medication cold got controlled for a week and then it re started to appear in regular frequency. This is happening since almost an year. I tried strict diet control, nose mask, home remedies, taking steam bath, but they dint help in long term. Please suggest.
I am feeling very uneasy with my nose because it is very large, I want to correct it. What should I do?
Hi doc, my name is Izna nd i m 21 yrs old. Before 15 days i did piercing on my ears, from gunshot, bt the prob is my ear is paining nd pus is coming out frm the pierced area. Is thr anything that u can suggest me.
My mother (age - 48) fixated with hearing problems since last two years and my younger sister (28) also used ear machine since last 3 year. I have faced hearing problems (especially left ear). Is this is a genetic problem?
My wife suffered of fibrosarcoma in nasal sinus she went under radio therapy in year 2006 after that her one eye get damaged she feel problem in another eye, though regular treatment is going on she used optive eye drop as per advise of the doctor now suggest what is the better remedy for me.
I am 21 year old. I am having throat pain since three days. Please suggest any precautions for this pain. Thank you.
Frm last 2 days m suffering frm cold n cough . I have been taking steam n med of sinus n n vicks inhaler so my nose is open today n n treat is also fibe today but m suffering frm nvr ending headache n my eyes are burning n body pain n weakness I am feeling n duw to change in weather my sinus is very critical too. N frm today I hv got pain in my left ear wich is been frm back of the ear to inside the ear its feeling like some nerve is stretched n been field pain during tym of hichki n getting bump n dat tym pain is too much n n anytym wen I press my finger I feel the pain inside my ear n this started to me in today's afternoon. .so pls guide me how to overcome all this.
I am 28 year old male, I think I have break smooth tissue of scalp (during playing cricket in 2009 in left side, after that stop cricket and in 2011 on right side) since last 5 year back and I am facing problem of headache, balance (vertigo) during moving neck right, left, up and down and during walking. Also problem in jaw during talking and eating also, nothing seen in mri of brain and spinal cord,Please suggest what should I do.
I am an 18 year old boy. The problem I have is of vertigo. I experience several times in a day, and happens most of the time when I bend my neck backwards, or lie down. I take vertin 24, but to no relief. What must I do?
I have throat pain from four days. And my eyes are also having some pain why does all it happen? Give me some suggestions to cure all these.
I have a black mucus problem due to which I feel allot of irritation while eating and feel some heaviness in my throat as well. This problem is around 18 months or so. Though all chest and lungs reports are Fine. Please help in removing black mucus.
While cleaning my ear a few days ago I noticed redness on tip of my finger. A week later, maybe some shampoo entered my ear. I am not sure about this. But I didn't experience any pain. Is there a possibility of infection?
There are various type of nosebleed that can be caused by a variety of conditions. While some of them may not be too serious, one must never ignore heavy and persistent nosebleed. Nosebleeds are of two kinds: anterior nosebleed and posterior nosebleed. While 90% of all nosebleeds are anterior nosebleeds, the posterior nosebleeds are far less common and may be slightly more serious in nature. An anterior nosebleed is usually caused in the blood vessels that lie on the front portion of the nose and can be controlled easily. A posterior nosebleed usually comes from damage to an artery in the rear portion of the nose. Infection, trauma, allergic reactions and other such causes may be behind a nosebleed.
Let us cast a glance on the tips to prevent nosebleeds.
- Salt water and saline nose drops can be used in order to prevent nosebleeds. It is important to take these on a regular basis in case you are experiencing these nosebleeds on a regular basis.
- You can also consult doctor, who may prescribe blood thinners so that the blood does not clot and lead to a nosebleed. You will need to ensure that you take such medication only when the doctor prescribes the same.
- The use of painkillers like Aspirin and other non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs must be limited. Sometimes, taking such medication too frequently may lead to nosebleeds.
- You would do well to control your blood pressure because hypertension and other forms of high blood pressure can also cause nosebleeds. Lifestyle changes like your diet and exercise can help in keeping a more stable blood pressure level so that you do not fall prey to frequent nosebleeds.
- Humidify your home with a humidifier so that the air does not get too dry. Many times, this causes nosebleeds. Also, you may want to keep the heat down in the bedrooms. Many nosebleeds happen due to too warm temperatures while you are sleeping.
- Nose picking should also be discouraged as it can lead to nosebleeds in case there is a scratch or any other kind of damage when you try to force the dirt out.
- It has also been found that smoking has a connection with nosebleeds. This can be fixed if the patient quits smoking.
- One should not use nasal sprays without a prescription from a doctor. This also includes antihistamines, decongestants as well as other medicated sprays. These may not suit the patient at all times, and may also lead to nosebleeds.
In the event of a nosebleed, you will need to lean forward with your head tilted backwards. This will stem the bleeding. If it is possible, you must also try and lie down immediately for a few minutes.