Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. LalYour feedback matters!
I am having fever, severe acidity, severe body pain. Being consulted Dolo-650. I am also on placentrix injections. Have been changing the sleeping positions still severe pain is there. Today is my injection day but unable to call compounder to inject me. Please help me how to deal with it?
Hi, I am 32 years old. 53 kg weight 5 feet tall. Suffering from body pain, sleepy during my working hours, unable to work efficiently. Tired feeling from early morning to whole day. Headache and vomit feeling during working hours. Tasteless for anything.
I am a 23 yr old male, I am in severe pain whenever I blow air from mouth like filling up a balloon. Pain and swelling is just below the cheeks, Within a few hrs pain and swelling vanishes as if nothing happened. This occurs only when I blow air.
Meri aunt ko nind ki problem h bodyache hone k bad bhi nind ni aati h. Household work k bad bhi tiredness rhti h body m lekin nind ni aati minimum 5 hours ki.
I feel tired all the time. Even when I wakeup early morning, evening, afternoon all time. I dont hv any diet. But due to collage & classes I cant hav my lunch dinner on time. What can I do. Even I dont get a good sleep coz of studies. I sleep from 2 am to 8 pm. This has been happening frm last two years. I am also suffering from dark circles from two years. And I did note that I dont know u may find it weird but my face muscle or size has been decreased. I am very serious about these dr. Help me with these issues. Even tough I am smart, descent and hard working person.
Hi, I have tonsillitis since 3 days. Fever. vertigo. Body ache. And facial neuralgia due to tonsillitis. Please help.
I am suffering from body pains since a day Which is not supported to do any work please give me good suggestion. Thank you.
Hey doctor I am suffering from serious body pain. And eye pain from 9 days please help please reply fast.
My mother is facing body pains a lot. She's getting pains if she lift even a small item and if also she's getting pain if she fold her legs and also hands pain and neck pain from few days. I need some good doctor.
My wife is 26 year old and having regular problem with body ache and back ache is regular 4 day from a week and low blood pressure. She had normal sugar level. She get emotional in very short time. Kindly give us any type of solution.
I constantly feel tired, sleepy and sort of like have body ache in the morning as soon as I wake up. I also have pain in my knees and feet, backpain and low energy levels. What could it be?
6 Bodily Pains You Must Never Ignore
Any pain in the body is an indication and demands attention. Some pains go away by themselves or by home treatment, while few need medical attention.
Here are 6 types of pains which should never be ignored.
- Chest Pain - Chest pain that doesn't go away and is accompanied by shortness of breath can prove to be fatal if not treated at the earliest. Do not wait for it to subside, nor should you try self medication. Consult the doctor immediately.
- Abdominal Pain - While abdominal pain could be because of various smaller reasons, if it is unbearable, consult a doctor at the earliest. This pain could be because of ruptured appendix, stomach ulcer, problems in your pancreas or gallbladder or even intestinal blockages.
- Severe Headache - Normally we tend to take headaches lightly, believing that all we need to do is pop a medicine or rest it out. However, if the pain is excruciating, consult the doctor as soon as possible.
- Prolonged Backache - If you are experiencing pain in the back with tingling in your toes, this could be associated with your discs. Give it medical attention at the earliest, as it could turn fatal.
- Lower Abdomen - Appendicitis' indicator is sharp pain on the side. If you feel a sharp pain in your lower abdomen on the right side along with symptoms like nausea, vomiting, fever, shaking, constipation and diarrhea, reach out for medical assistance as soon as possible.
- Leg Pain - Yet another pain one should not ignore is deep vein thrombosis which is blood clots in the legs? deep veins.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.