Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Oncologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kuldeep Sharma
Treatment of Cancer
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Breast Cancer Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Tumors
Treatment of Testicular Cancer
Treatment of Blood Cancer
Treatment of Brain Tumor
Treatment of Lung Cancer
Treatment of Colon Cancer
Treatment of Cancer Pain
Treatment of Oral Cancer
Treatment of Prostate Cancer
Treatment of Liver Cancer
Treatment of Throat Cancer
Treatment of Gastric Cancer
Treatment of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Treatment of Lymphoma
Treatment of Cervical Cancer
Submit a review for Dr. Kuldeep SharmaYour feedback matters!
Whether you consider tomato as a fruit or vegetable, it has a lot of benefits that can make a person healthier and fit. It is usually regarded as a salad that you may or may not want to eat as compared to other vegetables. Tomatoes, because of their helpful phytochemicals, such as lycopene, help in preventing a number of cancers and convey other medical advantages as well. Hence, following are the benefits of a tomato:
- Prevents cancer: As a magnificent source of vitamin C and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
- Blood pressure: Low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
- Heart’s well-being: The fibre, potassium, vitamin C and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart’s well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
- Diabetes: Tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
- Constipation: Eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
- Eye health: Tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
- Skin: Collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin C. An inadequacy of vitamin C leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin C is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from UV rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
- Pregnancy: A good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother’s womb. This can be found in tomatoes.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My son got B-cell NHL, 4th stage. May I know seriousness of disease? Remedy and percentage of survival?
I have listen somewhere that a lump in breast in early formation can be melt down with the help of lime (churna which is used by paan wala) is it?
Received 2 grey white soft tissue bits together 0.6*0.5*0.4 MICROSCOPY & IMPRESSION: Growth, lower lip, punch biopsy: Multiple tissue fragments showing moderately (G2) Squamous cell Carcinoma with dysplasia and acute inflammatory infiltrate.
What is the first incations of cancer. Especially mouth cancer. Is there any ways to know about 1 st stage and 2nd stage.
I have three fully impacted wisdom teeth. But they are not infected. From last 6 months I have jaw, throat, ear, tongue & tooth pains. Meanwhile I suffered from throat infection which was due to Enterobacter clocae. I have also reactive lymphnodes in neck. Can impacted wisdom teeth cause all such symptoms?
I am 29 year old boy suffering from bacterial prostatitis klabsila bacteria is found in the semen culture .I am from shimla. I go to Delhi in medanta hospital. Delhi urologist said that this is chronic prostatitis so I should take ciprofloxacin500 mg twice a day for 6 months I start treatment and back to shimla In shimla urologist said that I take ciprofloxacin500 mg twice a day for 3 months and then single the dose. My question is in prostatitis ciprofloxacin 500 mg twice or once for 6 months. Reply me doctor?
I am a prostrate cancer patient since 2008. I have gone thru Radiation in the same year in TMH Mumbai and given inj Lupride 11.25 for 3 yrs. Later remained Under routine check up every 6 months. My PSA level remained well under control. However the level of PSA started increasing in2015. Urine flow slowed down as scanty amount, painful and frequency was high. I was given RAPILIF 8 mg which is continue till date. However both bone scanning and PSMA WAS done for the reason. Bone scanning was ok but PSMA showed slightly increased area. As a matter of treatment I was given high dose ELIGUARD 43.5 every 6 month from Jan 2015. PSA is well less than 01 after injection. Still I used to take RAPILIF 8 mg. Recently I developed a new problem of leakage of urine in night wetting my pants. For this gone thru Cystoscopy at TMH in Dec 22 2016 where normal report was obtained and no medicine was given except continuing with injection ELIGUARD 43.5 mg. I am to inform you that I also developed Skin cancer in 2014 fungoides mycosis and was given phototherapy PUVA for 1 year. Almost all white patches covered up tho I am in routine check up at TMH. In past 6 months my patches started appearing once again which was duly consulted at TMH. Advised to watch for next 6 months. My CONCERN IS URINE LEAKAGE DURING SLEEP. PLEASE GIVE YOUR VALUABLE ADVICE TO STOP THE PROBLEM.
1-- one third spoon of baking soda
2--2 spoon of fresh lemon juice
3--300 ml water
Mix all of these and drink at a time.