Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ks AryaYour feedback matters!
Hi, Daily masturbations or masturbation twice or thrice in a day can cause any issue? I feel that I have lack of sex interest and my erection was gone because of continuous masturbations. Please help me on this.
I wanna know that as I have tmj but there is ringing in my left ear also should it is a sign of tinnitus as it is constant. If yes than will it go away if my tmj problem get resolved and there is any permanent cure for tmj?
Is apple cider vinegar helps to cure sinus blockage and other viral infection? What is the intake amount? How should I drink this?
I am 21 old I am suffering from fever. What should I do which medicine should I take sir. I will be thankful if you will tell me.
When I use to drink less water and my urine becomes yellow after urinating I feel burning sensation on my pennies is it normal? Does masturbation addiction has anything to do with it?
I have a 5 inch penis when erect, but I want to increase the size at least by 2 inches more, suggest me some natural ways to increase the size.
I am 27 yrs old. I mastrubate twice in a week (i. E twice in one day only). Is there any problem? please give me better suggestions.
How a diabetic patient intake homemade saline water made by sugar r salt when suffering diarrhea. If no then please suggest for any alternative. Regards.
Keep your meals small and regular. A big meal sitting in the stomach will produce a pot-bellied look even in the slimmest person, whereas eating little and often won’t overtax your digestive system, and is less likely to spoil your silhouette in that little black dress. But good news for baked bean-lovers – plant-breeding programmes have made these beans lower in raffinose, the sugar that causes wind.
Get in balance
An imbalance of good and bad bacteria in the gut can also cause bloating, so top up with a healthy probiotic yoghurt or drink. Take a little care at first, though, as sometimes probiotics can unsettle things digestion-wise, at least temporarily. If you’ve been overdoing refined carbs, swap to smaller portions of slower-releasing, low-GI types, such as porridge, grainy breads and wholewheat pasta. Swapping some of your carbs for monounsaturated fats (MUFAs) will also help (think nuts rather than pretzels, tahini instead of jam).
Flat tum foods
Great flat-tum-friendly foods are potassium-rich fruit and veg, in particular bananas, beetroot and a daily glass of orange juice. Potassium works its magic by counteracting the water-retaining effects of excess sodium in the body. But you’ll also need to cut down on salty foods to maximise the stomach-flattening impact.
Never drink on an empty stomach and go for spritzers or other lower-alcohol drinks to help keep your stomach trim. Instead drink plenty of water to aid digestion and flush out waste matter more efficiently.
Put down the chewing gum
When we chew gum, we often swallow excess air which leads to bloating. Avoid it altogether where possible!
There's a clear link between stress and digestive health. Why not go for a run to de-stress, or book in to that much-needed yoga class?
I got married six months ego. My sex life is ok till now but I want improve my stamina & from last month I have observed. M not able sex for long time. My sperm is very light. Can you pls help for that.
What are the symptoms of flu and reasons of red eyes and I am facing unimaginable headache while working in pc or laptop. Tell me how to get rid of that.
- Did you know male sexual dysfunction is a common health problem affecting men of all ages, but is more common with increasing age.
- It is an important part of a couple's foundation and contributes to the quality of life. Sexual dysfunction is common, however it is a topic that many people are hesitant to discuss, including medical fraternity. Fortunately, most cases of sexual dysfunction are treatable, so it is important to share your concerns with your partner and qualified sexologist.
- The smart way to tackle is to speak to a qualified sexologist and get consultation on key causing factors to timely resolve the issues.
Hello I have a light pain in stomach and small gland in center of stomach and have pain in lower stomach.
Dear sir, My father is having diabetes from last 16 years. But in these he is feeling sensation in legs and weakness. Can you please let us know what can we do.
What should be threshold level of sugar in blood for the age group above 50 years ( Fating and PP) What is HbA1C1 test. What it indicates
Is that fine to eating two boiled eggs regularly and that makes life healthier or tends any problems?
In the modern day lifestyle, it is extremely difficult to be stress free. Even a tiny situation like losing your pen to a something like meeting a deadline at work can cause stress. Stress acts like a catalyst to different diseases like high cholesterol, hypertension, cardiac diseases, etc. You cannot avoid stress, but what you can do is help yourself fight it; and you can actually fight stress with the help of food as well. Here are a few food items which will help you with your fight against stress:
- Chocolate: Chocolate is one of the best stress busters. It contains magnesium, phenyl ethyl amine and carbohydrates, all of which help lift your spirits. Chocolate helps in the reduction of stress hormones, helping you to relax.
- Coffee: Coffee helps your brain signal the production of BDNF (a brain derived protein), which helps to keep your brain cells healthy. A low level of BDNF can cause a lot of stress and depression. Coffee triggers many neurotransmitters, which control your mood changes; so may be a cup or two of coffee will help your to be chirpier.
- Green leafy vegetables: All green leafy vegetables like spinach contain a high quantity of magnesium. Magnesium prevents headaches and fatigue, which in turn reduces stress.
- Black Tea: Black tea can relieve you of stress, quicker than any other food item. Black tea reduces the amount of cortisol, a hormone which causes stress, and gives you a feeling of calmness.
- Milk: Milk contains calcium, which is known to ease anxiety and control sudden mood swings related to PMS or post menstrual stress.
- Bananas: Bananas have a huge content of dopamine, which is a natural chemical that works towards boosting your mood. This is the same chemical released in your body after a session of working out. Bananas also have a lot of potassium and B group vitamins which work towards soothing your nervous system and a lot of magnesium which brings in positivity to your mood.
- Almonds: Almonds are rich in vitamin E and group B vitamins, which will help you to be more resilient when you are depressed or anxious.
So if you are stressed out, pop in a few almonds or have a cup of tea, and release your stress.