Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna Kumar NigamYour feedback matters!
I am 64 years old and suffering from restless leg syndrome for about 20 years. For last 5 years I am taking pramipexole 25 mg bid. Up to last year is was doing good but now is has very little or no effect. What should I do?
Hi since 2 weeks my eyes are red and watery and it is paining lot while I open my eyes pls tell me what should I do and what is my problem.
Sir me 4 saal se lomela cream used kar rhi hun lekin ab wo pehle jaisa kaam nahi krta pehle jaise mera pimple mark aur skin lightening ho gayi thi ab nahi ho rahe.
5 things you should know about menstrual cups
Every day, we see a new thing which makes our life easier and comfortable and menstrual cup is one such thing that makes the life of a woman much easier during those difficult days.
1. Safe and cost effective: these are safe to use and there is no harm or side effects attached to it. You don't have to worry of the hygiene of these cups. These cups have the capacity to hold 30-40 ml of fluid. Tampons and pads are use-and-through and that's why it involves higher cost whereas menstrual cups can be used a number of times which makes it cost-effective.
2. Flexible and reusable: it's a flexible cup which is worn inside vegina where all fluid gets collected. It doesn't absorb the fluid like tampons but only collects it. Unlike tampons, menstrual cups are reusable. You can remove it, throw the fluid and then refix it.
3. Breaking of the seal: you must not use it without breaking the seal. It will be very uncomfortable if the seal is not broken. You will hear a pop voice when the seal gets broken. So, just be careful about this.
4. How to remove: while removing it, it must be pushed downwards just like a bowel movement or push at the time of childbirth otherwise you might face a bit of difficulty but when you have a prior knowledge of how to remove it, it will make things easier for you.
5. Time period: unlike tampons and pads, menstrual cups can be used for a longer period. Time period could go up to 12 hours. So, in a way, it saves your time, energy and is very convenient and easily manageable too.
I am 20 year old and when I open my penis it pain me a lot its going on for 2 Weeks. I use to masturbate so earlier I think its just bcoz of too much masturbation but when it continues then I google it came to know that it's a disease called balanitis and when ever I open my penis the foreskin gets many cut on it and it stars bleeding and if I not open my penis for 1 day then a hard skin over my foreskin head a hard skin comes which irritates me a lot and I can not talk about this to my parents as I fell shy in this So please help me.
Hello sir am full tension with my exams am getting sweating weak .plz say how to archive this problem?
I am getting tired post afternoon. In evening completely get lost due to fatigue, body pain. Also now a say not getting sleep completer. Recently I relocated to other city and leaving a lone.
I have a pain I my leg on back side. It is continue for a long time approx 2 months what to do to control pain?
Sir, I am suffering from osteoarthritis in my right knee, some what swelling is there. I am taking" rejoint" - tab (glucosamine sulphate 500mg, chondroitin sulphate 400mg). How it works? is it a pain killer?
It is a commonly known fact that regular exercise is a necessary part of staying healthy and keeping fit. Physical exercise isn't just about losing weight or increasing stamina. It also has countless health benefits, which promote holistic well-being of an individual.
One such benefit of exercise is improved skin health. Proper and regular exercise is known to keep the skin healthy and flawless through many different ways.
Following are the different ways in which exercising keeps the skin healthy and flawless:
1. Improved blood circulation - The cardiovascular benefits of exercising promote blood circulation in the body and skin. This allows oxygen and nutrient supply to the skin to get improved, especially in the outer layers, thereby promoting skin health.
2. Reduced stress and anxiety - Mental health issues such as stress and anxiety have a damaging effect on skin, making it appear dull and aged. Exercising treats these issues through the release of endorphins in the body, which reduces stress and anxiety. Thus, it effectively works in making skin look flawless and radiant.
3. Boosted immunity - Regularly exercising keeps the body's immune system boosted. This includes skin immunity, making the skin less susceptible to diseases and infections. Therefore, skin remains healthy and glowing.
4. Improved sleeping habits - Having an improper sleep cycle and not getting enough sleep can lead to the formation of dark circles and swollen bags under the eyes. Regular exercise can induce restful sleep and promote healthy sleeping habits, making skin appear rested and healthy.
5. Toned muscles - Exercise tones the muscles in the body, which makes the skin clean and tight and prevents the formation of cellulite. This keeps the skin from sagging and gives it an unblemished appearance.
6. Improved gland function - Functioning of the mucous glands and sweat glands in the skin is improved through exercising. This keeps the skin free from pimples and acne and makes it look spotless and resplendent.
Related Tip: 5 Reasons Exercise Makes You More Intelligent