Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna Kumar NigamYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 33 years old mother of two kids 5 years old an2 years old. I am feeling very weak. My body doesn't have any strength. My legs pain alot. Even my arms and hands doesn't have strength. please suggest some medicine to regain strength to manage my active children.
I have injured by stairs for slip of stairs I have appointed a doctor he gave me some rule that I do not take any weight and do not ride cycle and byke but after one week I have same problem I feel pain what should I do for that.
Dear Sir/Ma'am, I m a student, I want to increase my memory power, sharpness, good remembering ability, Reduce Nervous ness, stable Patience. How can I do?(I don't have any additional habbit Like Cigar, Tobacco, Alcohol etc. And masturbations once/twice a day ;) Advise me what to do. Thanks.
My issue is that I'll have head ache usually. I can't concentrate on my studies. Pls help me out with this problem.
I am 58 years male. Whenever I have to travel by air, I have a harrowing experience. There is a lot of pain in my both ears. Despite trying so many ear drops, painkillers, the pain persists with the result I feel frightened to travel by air. Kindly advise the cause and remedy of this. Thanks.
I am 22 years old male. About 8 months ago I was performing some weight training exercise. During that I was performing an exercise called" crouching Cohen curls" and since that I am having Back ache in left portion of back while standing or bending for a long time. Please help me!
I have braces and I find little difficult to eat and I think that I cant chew food and digest it properly because of my improper teeth alligned condition and im very lean and I think that my teeth condition is also a main reason for this. Please help me with this.
Hi My mother is 63 years og age. She is overweight 100+. Also she is diabetic, hypertensive also having problems in breathing. The main problem is that she is having severe Osteoarthritis of knees. Mostly all Orthopaedic Doctors have advice knee replacement but have also told us that this would be a bit difficult in her case as she is having many other problems. Is there any other treatment rather than knee replacement so that she can live her rest of life without any pain and difficulty.
I am suffering from dandruff. How can I get rid of it plzzz suggest me it is also causing hair fall.
I was been suffering from sugar problem since from 10years. indeed to get somewhat cured to lead my healthy life. I was using medicines but they doesn't show any effect in getting cured. So please help me in suggesting the best medicine or near by hospital to get cured.
I am 23 yr old & I feel weak from last 2 days so tell me what I do for solve it & give me suggestion for how to be fit.
I was having loss of periods for 2 months then Dr. asked to take NORETHINDRONE ACETATE for 3 days then I had my periods on 3rd of completing dose. Then Dr. asked me to start medroxyprogesterone from 10th days of cycle n continue till 25th day. Its been 21 days after completing dose but yet I did not get periods. Y. Please help me out of it.
From last 2 heads I am feeling chills without no reason. Many times I feel chills. Even in summer I feel chills during bath. every time I checked my temperature it's always normal. I never had fever. My HIV HCV HBV all reports are negative then what could be the reason behind that. Help me please.
Do you have an overwhelming craving for soft drinks? Are sodas and soft drinks part of your everyday diet? Soft drinks are very popular and common among today's youth and adults alike. However, the consumption of soft drinks may have several impacts on your health and may lead to severe consequences. Soft drinks contain chemical preservatives and other harmful substances, which are capable of affecting all major organs of the human body. Here is a list of disorders, health conditions and complications, which may arise from the consumption of soft drinks:
- Asthma is common in many consumers of soft drinks, which contain sodium benzoate as a preservative. These preservatives may mix with your diet and lead to reduced potassium content in the body. The chances of rashes are also enhanced.
- Dissolving of tooth enamel
- Soft drinks contain solvents, which are highly reactive. When these mix with the saliva or the stomach acids, they may turn acidic. Your mouth and teeth may get affected. Tooth enamel may dissolve, and the esophagus may get damaged.
- Soft drinks contain fructose corn syrup, which increases the risk of metabolic disorders in the body. The chances of heart diseases and diabetes get enhanced.
- Sugar overloading
- This is a phenomenon which occurs a few minutes after consuming soft drinks. The blood-sugar level may shoot up, and an insulin burst is possible. Blood pressure increases, the pupils may get dilated, and the liver may dump more amounts of sugar in the bloodstream.
Many soft drinks contain phosphoric acid, which causes a disturbance in the digestive system, affecting all the supportive organs. The chances of kidney stone formation get increased because of phosphoric acid. Other renal problems are likely as well.
The cans of soft drinks have a coating of resin for looking good and having a shiny appearance. Resin is composed of Biphenyl A, which is a cancer-causing chemical. The endocrine system gets affected, which may lead to reproductive health problems and premature puberty.
When soft drinks are consumed, urine contains calcium along with phosphoric acid. This may lead to osteoporosis, which is a condition where the bones get weakened and deprived. Calcium deficiency is also observed in people who consume a lot of sodas and soft drinks.
- Obesity is very common among regular consumers of soft drinks, and soda based beverages. According to research, one single can of soda may increase the chances of getting obesity by quite a percentage.
- You should not drink soft drinks and soda regularly. This will keep you away from many health conditions. You should consume alternatives for soft drinks such as homemade iced tea and natural fresh veg juices and whole fruits, which contain no added chemicals and preservatives.