Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kranti DoraYour feedback matters!
Can you suggest me the Best treatment for androgenic alopecia iam confused weather to go for prp or plantation which is cost effective and which will give a good result.
I am struggling from past 4 to 5 months .and in my body pimples is coming in my stomach and in underarm. While taking tablets it is good but after some days again the pimples coming and itching is also a major issue. .kindly solve me.
My hairs are becoming very thin and due to which volume of hairs on my head looks very less. Tell me some remedies or products to thicken my hairs.
For over two years I have had an obsession to scratch the outer part of my upper arm. I have changed my diet, toiletries, sheets, clothes etc. But doctors are at a loss, and nothing helps. Scratching makes it worse. Can you help?
I am the age of 19 years I have un satisfied with my breast size very smaller and smaller I need increase in breast nd also acne in my face which appears very dirty so please give me a solution for this two problems.
In the same way that a machine needs greasing, the body loves to be oiled for sheer pleasure as well as to protect it against the ravages of the environment & time. Here's a list of oil that are best for each dosha:
Vata: sesame oil, almond oil
Pitta: coconut oil, olive oil
Kapha: sunflower oil, grapeseed oil
Note: always use organic and cold-pressed oils when rubbing them directly onto your skin
You'll want to set yourself up in the bathroom. I usually get in the tub and fill it up with just a few inches of water (enough to keep me warm while i'm doing the massage). This prevents a mess from being made elsewhere in the house. Some people stand on a towel. Whatever works for you.
You'll also want to gently heat the oil before starting. Here's how:
Put 1/8 - 1/4 cup of oil in a clear plastic squeeze bottle.
Put bottle in a cup of very hot water.
Let it sit for about 5 minutes or until warm.
Meanwhile, make sure you have a clean towel for drying off after your shower or bath, one that you don't mind getting oily.
Ayurvedic massage is performed with the balls palms of the hands, as well as with the fingers. I'll break it down for you:
Use circular strokes over the joints and abdomen
Use up-and-down strokes over the limbs
When finished, leave the oil on for 15-30 minutes and follow with a hot shower or bath. The hot water opens up the pours of the skin and brings the oil into the deeper tissues of the body (this is why oil trumps the use of lotion -- lotion doesn't nourish the deeper tissues, only the outer skin).
I've came out in bites all over my legs, hand and face, they are extremely sore and itchy, it's keeping me up help.
My fingertips and heels get severely chipped and cracks develop especially in winters. What should I do.
I am undergoing alot of hair loss can you please tell me he reason behind it I am just 19 years old.
I am 75 years female having rashes all over my body it etches. I have been under treatment for last 25 days. But no relief what should I do to stop etching? My grand son was suffering from same problem, after treatment he is cured. But again he is having slight etching.Please tell.
How to remove and clean black marks and pimples from my face? which medicine is used to treatment tis problem?
I am 32, my hairs are falling, I am diabetic also. Please give me solution, please give me naturopathy would be preferable.
Some people have a so-called natural glow around them with warmth exuding from their smiles. It often leaves us wondering in envy how they got it. We then like to tell ourselves that we are working too hard, sleeping too less, and not eating too well. All of which is affecting our skin. Even if you have a super busy lifestyle, take 15 minutes of time in a week can change the way your skin feels, slow down ageing and add a glow. That's right, just 15 minutes. And once you see how well 15 minutes is working for you, you'll simply want to add time every day to make you feel better.
Here are some natural face masks that can be made at home to get a quick home facial.
1. Cucumber and lime juice face mask: Cucumber and lime juice are both known for their skin lightening effect. Combined together, this mask works great for oily skin.
Ingredients: One tablespoon cucumber juice, one teaspoon lime juice, and one teaspoon turmeric. You can add one teaspoon of glycerin if your skin is dry.
Mix all the ingredients and apply on all parts of your face including under the eyes. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with cold water. Use this mask every week for good results.
2. Banana face mask: This one is super simple to make. Blend one ripe banana with 2 teaspoons of honey. Apply on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash it off first with lukewarm water and then with cold water.
3. Oatmeal face mask: This face mask is especially useful for people with oily skin as it absorbs oil from the pores and effectively cures itchiness and other skin problems too. Blend oatmeal with warm water. To this mix, a teaspoon of honey, lemon juice, and yogurt and allow it to completely dry on your face. You'll feel your skin tighten as this happens. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
4. Breadcrumbs face mask: Mix breadcrumbs with fresh cream and keep aside for two minutes until the bread soaks some of the milk and becomes soft. Apply this on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
5. Lettuce face mask: Lettuce seems to be an unusual ingredient for a facemask but you have to use it to see how well it works. After all having it in your salad is a great option but its vitamin A and K work wonders on your skin from the outside too. For this mask, take two big lettuce leaves and cover them up with olive oil. Cover your face with the leaves for 20 mins and rinse immediately with a cotton ball soaked in warm milk followed by lukewarm water.
Ditch that makeup and bring out the natural you. Wear your skin with a glow like never before. To know what masks can work the best with your skin type and how you can improve your complexion overall, consult a doctor today.
Related Tip: 5 Foods for Great-looking Skin