Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Hi Doc I have recently gone through the root canal, of upper front teeth, Do I necessarily need to go for crown of same teeth. ?
I had a collision with my friend, in which I have make a tooth loose. That tooth is now loose in grip. So how can I recover it again?
I have one side Gingivitis (பல் ஈறு வீக்கம்). I face this problem every month. What should I do? please give me a one permanent solution for this.
Implants are expensive because root canal treatment ( RCT ) was avoided.
RCT is taxing because the cavities were not filled.
Cavities were not filled because .
The lethargy to visit a dentist every six months.
Dentistry is not costly.
Preservation is the rule.
Recreating is a custom.
My age is 20 years and now one teeth is growing and its getting pain since last 15 days. What should I have to do?
Hi my name is nixon leon. I was suffering from severe tooth pain last night. I took some medicine that was processed by my mom. But no relief. So pls advice me what medicine I have to take.
From my teeth left corner a teeth is gets half black and some parts from the upper part of that teeth is getting damaged. Resolution Please
Diabetes is a degenerative disease, which affects your metabolism. As a result of metabolic irregularities, every part of the body is affected. The following are early indications of untreated diabetes:
- Increased thirst
- Increased urination
- Increased hunger
In addition to the ones above, the following are associated symptoms:
- Blurred vision
- Slow healing of cuts
- Itchy skin
How can diabetes affect your mouth?
- Diabetes increases the risk of infections and delayed regeneration of damaged/dead cells. As a result, fungal infections like thrush may develop in your mouth.
- Because of poor healing of wounds as a result of diabetes, extensive gum damage may occur.
- Periodontitis is a severe effect of diabetes in which your gums begin to move away from your teeth, leading to a formation of pockets between your gums and teeth, which fill up with pus and germs. The damage can be stopped only with gum surgery and removal of affected teeth.
The single most effective way to prevent damage to your teeth is to actively control blood sugar content by regularly taking medicines and following a healthy diet recommended by your doctor. Common methods of dental protection go a long way to help prevent oral problems because of diabetes. These include:
- Brush thoroughly and carefully after every meal (wait 30 minutes for food acids to neutralize, and then brush as this helps in effective cleaning)
- Use non-alcoholic mouthwash to treat dry mouth and disinfect the oral cavity
- Floss at least once everyday
- Use a soft bristled toothbrush
- Remove your dentures and clean them regularly. Do not sleep putting them on
- Quit smoking, chewing tobacco and chewing gums with sugar in them