Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kishore BalaYour feedback matters!
Want to reduce uric acid levels without medication, do solutions like tart cherry juice, lemon juice, baking soda help in lowering body acid levels lowering uric acid.
My husband is suffering from varicose veins. Can this be cured. What shud be done to take care that it does no harm in future as well?
I'm 23 years and when I masturbate it goes to thrice or four in day and 8 to 9 times in a week .I have tried several time not to do but I'm fail to stop myself. And I think bcoz of this I'm facing some weakness .sometimes aft a long sit or after wakeup when I take a long yuon or stretched myself I'm facing blackout for several seconds say 30-45 sec. Apart from this I'm slim with 6 ft height and weight almost 50 kg. Is masturbate really affecting me ? Apart from this from last 2 month I'm taking protein x for body & weight growth. Is protein x will help me gain weight and body ? please revert. Me the solution.
I am unmarried having the age of 26 My problem is that I am frequently discharging without doing sex At least 3 times in a day.
I know masturbation is not an abnormal activity but excess of it can lead to serious health problems so pls let me know how to get rid of it?
I underwent angioplasty with two stents about one and half year ago. Since then I am facing the problem of ED (erectile dysfunction). Could it be due to the medicines that I am taking.
I have eosinophilia last 4 year. Body pain. Breathing problems. headache.nose blocked. Chest constipation. cough.cold attack.
Itching near my private part. us in anointment named onabet by cipla. As some doctor recommended me but it is not a permanent as it is happening from one year. And when I dis-use of ointment this problem starts again. Either I always want powder to be freshly applied there as it feels very itchy because of sweat which comes while walking. I am very very very disappointed now from my self I do not know y. Please just give me a good medicine to finish this one and for all. thank you so much doctor for your patience and good advice.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what? Should be done?
I am 24 year old female and I have left side pain in whole body from head to toe please help me. thanks.
Want to increase length and girth of my penis as it has become very very thin, lose and testicles are also very lose hanging, erections are not hard and I dnt have any partner to have sex.
Dr. She used to wear bra while sleeping at night. She is not yet married. Is there any side effect of it. If yes then what are they. please give answer. I wanna protect her from serious disease.
Sir I am 17 year male. I am facing a lot of problem in my voice. I have bad voice. I cannot speak aloud because my voice just slips like. I am totally unable to speak aloud. I cannot say yes sir while attendance. I do not take phone calls because my friends tols me that my voice is like female voice while talking to anyone on phone call. So please tell what to so sir. please give me solution, so that my voice gets normal. And I could came out of this problem.
I am 25 years old and am suffering from breath problem which become worst in evening, for that I am taking flomist spray and motair lc but sometimes its out of control. What else can I do? Thanks.
Headache is a pain in any part of the head, including the scalp, upper neck, face (including the eye area).
A primary headache is caused by problems with or overactivity of pain-sensitive structures in your head. A primary headache isn't a symptom of an underlying disease.
What are the causes and triggers?
The three most common causes of a primary headache are:
- Cluster headache
- Tension-type headache
Some primary headaches can be triggered by lifestyle factors, including:
- Alcohol, particularly red wine
- Certain foods, such as processed meats that contain nitrates
- Changes in sleep or lack of sleep
- Poor posture
- Skipped meals
Doctors focus on determining whether a headache has another cause. They also check for symptoms suggesting that a headache is caused by a serious disorder. If no cause is identified, they focus on identifying which type of a headache is present.
Tips that could help before seeking consultation:
- Try to keep stress in check. Stay organized and prepared to minimize stressful situations. Have some fun, and don't overdo it at work.
- Try incorporating meditation or yoga in your daily regime
- Apply a heating pad, hot water bottle or warm compress to aching muscles. Or take a hot shower.
- Apply an ice pack wrapped in a towel to the neck.
- Practice good posture to ease muscle strain. While standing, keep shoulders back and head level, buttocks and abdomen pulled in. While sitting, keep your head straight and thighs parallel to the floor.
When to seek consultation?
In people with headaches, certain characteristics are cause for concern; these people should immediately seek medical consultation:
- It occurs more frequently than usual
- Are more severe than usual
- Worsen or don't improve with appropriate use of over-the-counter drugs
- Prevent you from working, sleeping or participating in normal activities
- Headaches that cause you distress, and you would like to find treatment options that enable you to control them better
- Tenderness at the temple (as when combing hair) or jaw pain when chewing
- The presence of cancer or a disorder that weakens the immune system
- Use of a drug that suppresses the immune system
- Red eyes and halos seen around lights
- If you are experiencing certain other symptoms like- headaches that increase in frequency or severity, headaches that begin after age 50, worsening vision, weight loss
A headache can be a symptom of a serious condition, such as a stroke, meningitis or encephalitis. Go to a hospital emergency room or your local emergency number if you have the worst headache of your life, a sudden, severe headache or a headache accompanied by:
- Confusion or trouble understanding speech
- Fainting, drowsiness, confusion
- High fever, greater than 102 f to 104 f (39 c to 40 c)
- Numbness, weakness or paralysis on one side of your body
- Stiff neck
- Trouble seeing, speaking or walking
- Nausea or vomiting (if not clearly related to the flu or a hangover)
If people with none of the above symptoms or characteristics start having headaches that are different from any they have had before or if their usual headaches become unusually severe, they should call a doctor.
Doctors can usually determine the type or cause of headaches based on the medical history, symptoms, and results of a physical examination. Depending on their other symptoms, the doctor may advise taking an analgesic or ask them to come for an evaluation.