Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Khushbu Parekh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Khushbu ParekhYour feedback matters!
This days I see my hair falling so much: only 19 year old male, please tell me what do which type of oil or shampoo I used to prevent?
Hello Doctor my age 27 years. But my weight is only 50 kg. How I can increase my weight please give me some solutions. thanks.
Is there any treatment for tightening vaginal walls because while having intercourse its very free so pleasure decreases.
I usually have breast pain 1 week before my period but this time I have breast pain 2 weeks before my cycle date actually. And even if not have sex in this cycle .my period started from may 25 -may 29. And pain started around June 6.and had sex on 23rd day of my cycle ?reason of pain?
I am 33 years old and have a very odd problem. I want to have sex all the time. And to fulfill the desire I need to mastuburate Atleast 2-3 times a day. I want to get rid of this problem as it's more than 15 years I have this issue. Please help me out. I feel very tensed if I do not mastuburate.
M. Y penis fore skin not getting back when I was try to push I got pain, I consult some doctors they told me there is only one option that is surgery, is there any option with out surgery to over come this, please let me know Thank Q.
My mother has been a pain in the bottom of the feet. What can I do to cure my mother's pain? Though she also use soft shoes for her feet but she get not relief from pain.
Sir,aged 38 working as a teacher. My height is 5'8 and weight is 62. I have no BP and Diabetes. This is my MRI report and prescriptions. I have been suffering from pain and radiation on thighs and buttocks, if sitting for more than 15 min, for the past 6 years. There is no numbness and no claudication. Though I consulted many neuro physicians, the problem remains the same (neither increased nor decreased. I have been doing some doctor suggested exercises and feeling some what better. But How long I have to suffer? Can't I get permanent solution to this problem? Pls suggest me the best way to get cure from this disease. I have earlier used medicines like 1. Gabapin SR 450mg 2. Mecozen plus 3. Neupent AF 450mg 4. Pregalin SR 150 5. Evion. Now I am using 1. Calsar K27 2. Mecgla 3. Neuraction P75 4. Flamoral Tc 5. Etogesic P.
According to a study conducted by “Psychology Today”, it was found that couples who underwent a pre-marriage counselling have had more mutual understanding and lesser divorce rates. Given the staggering rate of divorce these days, it is wise to go through a pre-marriage counselling before tying the knots. Here are the top 10 benefits of a pre-marriage counselling:
- Discuss the hot topics: The biggest benefit of a pre-marriage counselling is the fact that most of the hot topics such as which religion will the children follow, what happens when the in-laws interfere in the relationship, which car to buy etc. reach an easy consent. This step will help to settle down on some of the most important events of life without having to fight, argue or divorce.
- Wisdom of the counsellor: The wisdom of a marriage counsellor goes a long way in settling some of the initial apprehensions of marriage. Having gone through the process of marriage and counselling many others, a counsellor knows where the shoe pinches and how to address them maturely.
- Set the expectation right: A pre-marriage counsellor helps to set the expectation right for both the bride and the groom. An open discussion helps a couple gauge the kind of adjustments they must do after marriage. This ensures that there are no pretensions with each other.
- Communication: Communication is by far the most important aspect of a relationship. A counselling session helps a couple understand the importance of listening to each other, discussing issues without arguing and not taking each other for granted.
- Review finance: Finance is a big matter of discussion for any couple. Be it the monthly budget, savings, spending everything is related to finance. Although uncomfortable, both the partners might discuss the financial situation at great length to avoid any unnecessary complications going forward. A pre-marriage counselling helps in doing just that.
- Discuss what matters the most: A pre-marriage counselling gives a couple the chance to discuss what matters the most to them. For instance, it can be career, freedom, space or anything. This counselling session will help the partners find out about each other’s passion.
- Discover the unknown: This session gives a unique chance to the partners to find out things that never got discussed before. Stuff like past trauma, hidden talent, untold emotions and so on are included here.
- Prevent the stumble: It has become fairly common among couples to split within months of marriage because of disagreements. A pre-marriage session can greatly help to avoid such a situation by making perspectives clear to each other.
- Lay down the rules: A marriage is the union of two lives. It is, therefore, necessary to understand the do’s and the don’ts. Understanding the liking and the disliking of each other is essential for a marriage to survive.
- Discuss the future: Above all, a pre-marriage counsellor helps couples to understand what they want. Since both of them influence each other a great deal, discussing future such as children, time needed for the family, personal goals etc. can be discussed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.